Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going Out (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Going Out (OPEN) Empty Going Out (OPEN)

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:21 am

Viktoria, to slate her curiosity, had gone out of the Durmstrang school in order to look around the forests and see if there were any March Hares, or Cheshire Cats wandering about, she had recently read the muggle book Alice in Wonderland and found that she could really relate to what was going on with the confusion in the girls life, especially when it came to shrinking and then growing once more.

Humming quietly to herself, Vikki carried her satchel bag around with her, and she had her tea set in there if she decided that she needed it while she was out, it wasn't cold, and i.t wasn't dark, so it was perfect weather for a tea party, if only she wasn't alone...then she could begin one.

Sighing she continued her walk.
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Nocte Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:37 am

Alice have no idea where she is. Just ten minutes ago she was at Hogwarts, but someone when she ended up here and don't remember how she got here. She could have left, but she saw how the mysterious the forest seemed and curiosity had took her. It was a good thing she had her knapsack with her.

As she walked, she hummed a song. She didn't know the name of it, but it sound very familiar. Then she heard, nearby, somebody else humming. She turned around and was faced with a very young woman.

"Hello," she greeted with a smile. "Have you seen any Cats or Hares yet?"

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Going Out (OPEN) Empty Re: Going Out (OPEN)

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:50 am

Vikki smiled lightly when she heard someone else humming, it was not an unwelcome sound, and for a moment she found herself wondering if cats could hum, if they could, then it may very well be a cat that she was hearing, if not, it was unfortunately a human.

Turning her head when she heard the person speak to her, Vikki greeted them with a small wave of her hand, her usual dreamy far off smile on her lips, and she said, in a very matter of fact tone;

"No, not yet, have you found any Dodo's?"

Wondering for a moment how this woman knew what she was thinking, Vikki shrugged it off and began to look around the forest again, walking on, and wondering if the woman would follow after her.
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Nocte Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:59 am

"Haven't seen a one," Alice said. "Though I prefer to find the Mad Hatter. Excuse me, but can tell me where I am? I'm very much lost."

Alice followed the woman.

"I suggest you use a bit of your imagination to find those creatures. Without it, they will be unseen to your eyes. Before I forget, I'm Alice Nocte. How are you this fine evening?"

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:39 am

Vikki smiled lightly, in her own dreamy manner and she bowed her head to the woman as she followed her, she desired to find the Mad Hatter, she had come to the right place, many people had told Vikki that she was as mad as a hatter, and so this came to the conclusion in her mind, that's who she must be in this tale, the tale of life.

"You have found him then, good lady, for I am as mad as they come so I am told." she said with a grin, sweeping her hair on the floor with a low bow.

When the woman introduced herself to Vikki, she thought that she had best do the same, after all, they seemed to be going on a mission to find creatures together, and without her help she might not find anything;

"I'm Viktoria Steinburg, it's a pleasure to meet you Alice, I am well, thank you for asking, and yourself?"
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Nocte Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:45 am

"I don't think you're the maddest," Alice said. "I think I know someone who's more madder than you. You must have the personality of a child if they were to call you as mad as the Hatter."

Alice thought for a moment about how she was.

"Well, I feel bored and old," she finally said. "Please, don't call me lady. Why are you looking for such creatures in Alice Liddel's imagination? Wouldn't it be much simpler to find some creatures of your own?"

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:20 am

Vikki tilted her head to one side, she wasn't sure if she liked being called a child, but she thought that it just might be a misunderstanding of what she had said on the part of the other woman, so, she decided that she would just take the comment in her stride;

"Some people must think that yes, I just do what I want when I want and people call me mad for it, I suppose the conversation I had about Converse for Owls did not help..." she mused aloud, before shrugging and continuing walking through the forest.

Turning back, and looking at Alice while walking backwards Vikki smiled lightly;

"I read the book and wanted to see if they were real, where better place to find a creature than in their forest?"
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Nocte Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:52 am

"What's the point of talking to Owls?" Alice asked. "You should trying talking to parrots. They don't reply in hoots. I'm sure they say something else. It's fine to be call childish. You would have more fun that those who are most mature."

Alice saw a small bush of white amaryllis flowers. She picked the two that bloomed the most.

"A better place to find such creatures is to dream them. If I remember correctly, Alice Liddel fell asleep under a tree and dreamed the whole thing. It shows how imaginative she is. Nothing makes sense, but it's so much fun."

She found a few baby breath and took them.

"I quite like this place. Let play a game. Answer me my riddle, Viktoria Steinburg: What do I mean when I say 'My Rose will die and My Lily will tainted'? I'll give you two hints: 1) It's not 'I haven't the slightest idea'. 2) You must know the language of the flowers."

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:29 am

Vikki smiled lightly and she shook her head, she did not like the talk of parrots, after all they were not as pretty or as wise as owls, there needed to be a mix between the two, and there was absolutely no way that parrots could ever wear converse shoes, they could just not pull it off at all.

"Many people do not think the same as we, adults are supposed to be adults in their mind, and the time for childishness is done by the time that we are out of school..." she frowned a little "It's a good job I haven't left then I suppose." she chuckled.

Tilting her head to one side as she stepped on a felled tree trunk, Vikki walked across it, a small smile on her lips as she did so as she managed to stay balanced; "My dreams are my reality, the way that it should be." she whispered quietly.

The riddle was something that made her a little bit confused and she had no idea what the answer could be, humming a little as she thought, Vikki merely decided to take a stab in the dark;

"Well roses have something to do with love, so perhaps it means that your love will die and your death will be tainted with something unpleasant, I do not know for sure."
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Nocte Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:24 am

"You are close," Alice said. "Roses do represent love, but lilies do not represent death. It represents purity. So it translate to 'My Love will die and My Purity will be tainted'. I would never think that lilies would mean death. It would make more sense if the flowers were my cousin. 'My Teresa will die and My Lilith will be tainted'. It makes just as much sense."

Alice jumped the fallen tree. She saw some cattail near a very small pond, taking some with the flowers she already have.

"Who was it that ever said that adults must think like adults and children must grow up to be adults? You wouldn't have to follow such ideas if you were out from the eyes of society. Out there you can live your dreams. Sure, your dreams are your reality, but what happens if the true reality is too heavy, going to to crash down on you? Reality will always follow you whether you like it or not, no matter where you are."

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:22 am

Vikki had to say that she was a little proud when she managed to get the answer to the riddle partially right, she had thought that she would get it completely wrong, perhaps that the fact that they used lillies for funerals was just something that was a co-incidence, and they had gotten a more negative name through that use for them, although Vikki could not be sure of this.

"You have a sister? Who is dead? That is a very morbid thing to say, but also, quite witty, which is probably why you said it, it is why anyone says anything, to impress people."

With a happy little hum, Vikki slowly began to climb up one of the trees that were around her, and she blinked lightly when she got her hand cut on a branch, it was only a small sliver but it was enough to make a sting on her, and distract her from her climb;

"I do not have another reality, do you? Are you sure that's rightly normal?" she asked with her head cocked down to see the woman as she collected more flowers for her makeshift bouquet "And society of which we are all a part of whether we acknowledge it or not, governs how we should behave, the strength is choosing to ignore them."
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Nocte Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:47 am

Alice breathed the cold air deeply. She thought Viktoria is a very smart girl and weird. She likes those kinds of people. THey make life much more fun, especially if you know if you can annoy them.

"No, I do not have a sister," Alice said. "Or at least I don't think I do. Nope, I'm sure I don't. A brother, maybe. If I do, he's not dead. My parents are, though. How is it morbid to say that Teresa will die? No, no, no. Teresa's a bit too younger to die. Not yet anyways. She isn't going to be killed yet, Lacie promised. Something important has to happen first. I do hope it will never happen. I quite like Teresa."

Alice climbed the tree and Viktoria hurt her hand. She looked away, not wanting to see any blood.

"I do have another reality," Alice answered. "But, few people know what it is. I don't think the word 'normal' should be used for anything relating to society. What is normal, I must ask. Is it something that you see a lot? Or it something that society say it is? Society doesn't govern us, we just agree with it because it keeps us safe and happy. Groups have rules and if you want to belong, you must follow. If you don't, you will be punished. Society is not different."

Alice breath deeply again, lifting some weight of her thoughts.

"I must say that this conversation requires much thinking. We might drive ourselves made sooner or later."

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:22 am

Viktoria couldn't help but agree with Alice when she said that there was a little too much philosophy flying around for the conversation to be much fun, and she couldn't summon much effort to reply to all of the points that she had made herself, but there was always the element of politeness that she couldn't bare to leave out of conversations, whether it was boring or not.

"You used the posessive pronoun 'my' I thought she had something to do with you, but then again I suspect that she does not then, I also have a brother, brothers are the worst sometimes, they are so annoying when they say things...and they say things a lot."

Shaking her head a little Vikki stood on the branch of the tree and looked out through the branches a grin on her lips, she really did think that this woman was perfectly wrong, but she did not want to continue talking about this, it was getting tiresome.

"We all think differently." she said simply "We both think differently, so we will not agree." she added.
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Nocte Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Alice sneezed. She must be cold. Or maybe it's because she thinking too much.

"I heard siblings are annoying," she said. "But I'm sure that if I have a brother, he wouldn't. He would be mute, so he can't really talk. Even though, he is kind by his own morals. I'm glad I don't have a brother like that."

She looked up at the sky.

"We don't agree in everything, but we agree in some things. Let's rest our brains for a little while. You said that you never left school. Does that mean you're a teacher or another staff member of school? I do know that you are in Durmstrang. I never seen you at Hogwarts before."

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Vikki wondered why this woman in front of her didn't know if she had any brothers or not, perhaps she too had gotten into an accident whereby she was not able to remember anythign after it, wondering this instead of asking, Vikki hopped down to sit on the branch.

"I have not spoken to my brother in a while, I do not think that he likes me very much any longer, but I do not really mind, I don't have many memories of him in the first place." she hummed as she swung her legs from up high.

When she was asked if she was in fact still a Professor at school, and since the woman didn't seem to have any problems with her being at a different school, Vikki felt no harm in tell Alice, exactly what she did.

"I do work at Durmstrang, I am Head of Verstand and Flying Instructor, I believe then you must work at Hogwarts, if you know I work there not."
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Nocte Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Alice sat down near Viktoria before saying something.

"You don't talk with your brother no more?" she asked. "And he doesn't like you any more? How sad. Do you ever missed him when you ever think about the few good memories you had with him?"

Alice felt a pang in her heart, wondering about something. She could hear Lacie speak, but she ignored her.

"Flying Instructor? Teresa would very much like you, Lilith too. Someone I don't enjoy flying. May you tell me how you teach your classes? I only been a teacher for one lesson so I don't really know much about teaching."

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Vikki hummed lightly and she shook her head lightly, she did not think on those memories simply because she did not remember them, if she had remembered them she thought that there would not be that big of a problem, perhaps it was upsetting her brother that she no longer knew him? But Vikki couldn't be sure of that. She had never gotten the chance to ask him.

"I cannot remember any of the times that we had together, I think that is why he doesn't speak to me, perhaps I upset him when I cannot remember something that was important that we did together?" she half stated, half asked the woman in front of her.

Not knowing who these women were, Vikki only smiled at Alice;

"I am glad that they would like me, I do not really like flying that much any more, I believe I did in the past however. I normally just watch the students as they race, it was fun last lesson, sometimes I make them chase enchanted cupcakes...but what do you teach?"
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Nocte Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:49 pm

"He doesn't like you now since you can't remember something important?" Alice said. "That memory must be very special if he would dislike you for it. Forgetting things is very troublesome sometimes. Too bad that not everybody can remember everything."

Alice spotted some hibiscus. They would make good addition to her banquet.

"A flying instructor that doesn't like to fly sounds ridiculous. Chasing enchanted cupcakes sounds like a genius idea since I have loads of those. I wonder how I use that in Occulmency. I teach that."

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:39 pm

Vikki nodded her head a little bit and it was something that she didn't really understand, she didn't know why her brother had stopped speaking to her and she had not had the chance to ask him, perhaps she should do, now that she was more herself than ever.

"I wouldn't know, I can't remember it." she sighed lightly "I should probably ask him, but I don't know if he would speak to me or not, perhaps I should ask my parents." Vikki mused to herself.

When she was told that Alice taught Occlumency, Vikki wondered how you could use flying cupcakes in that subject, it was going to be hard to try and let that happen, after all it was a mental subject;

"Maybe you can give them out as rewards? Or plant little images of flying cupcakes in peoples minds, for them to find?" she suggested "I am sorry I don't know much about occlumency."
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Nocte Tue May 01, 2012 3:30 pm

"Just make sure you want to know," Alice said. "Some truths are more worse than the lie, or in this case, some answers are more worse than the question asked."

Alice laughed when she heard Viktoria suggest sending images of flying cupcakes to little children's mind.

"That's a great idea! Little cupcakes flying around in their heads sounds like fun and giving out cupcakes seems likes a good reward, but I don't think I'm allowed. I'll give points instead. I think they'll appreciate that more. Thanks for the suggestion. Brilliant. Have any other great ideas?"

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Wed May 02, 2012 12:03 am

Vikki shrugged her shoulders a little bit, when you were in her position, at least if you were Vikki and thought like Vikki it was obvious which she would rather have. In this situation, she would far rather have the answers to her questions however painful, than continue living with the doubt that constantly plagued her.

"I always think it is far better to know the truth than to continue living in ignorance, if of course you can help it." she whispered, casting a glance up to look at the stars, they were so beautiful, and for a moment she felt the urge to fly amongst them.

When Alice told her that she liked her suggestion, Vikki couldn't help but smile broadly, she was so very glad that she would be able to help another Professor, even if they were in another school...if the Doctor found out he might not be too happy.

"Hmmm, any other ideas, for teaching I do not think that there is much I could suggest, perhaps you could devise a race of some sort? Although I am not quite sure how you would apply that to Occlumency."
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Nocte Thu May 03, 2012 3:55 pm

"But, ignorance is bliss," Alice countered. "If we lived ignorant, we would never have to worry about the dangers in the world, but live a beautiful lie. I would love to live like that sometimes. To wonder that I did nothing to anything to the disappearance of my parents or to wonder if I have a brother or not."

Alice stopped when she talked about her parents. She always wonder what happened to them. Was it her fault? She blinked.

"A race wouldn't sound good in Occlumency for you have to have a clear mind and must not be rushed. Maybe make it into some sort of game? Games are fun, but the hard part is put it in."

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Thu May 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Vikki frowned when she thought about that phrase. She came to the conclusion that she didn't like that phrase at all. It didn't seem to fit with her experience at all,

"Ignorance is bliss? No... to not know is worse if you know there is something to know." she glanced at Alice, "You know? The beautiful lie doesn't hold much appeal when you know it's a lie."

Vikki paused as she looked at the stars again. She did so love the stars, she felt as if she could lose herself in those stars. She thought about how The Doctor would respond to him helping someone from Britain... but decided that he probably wouldn't be too mad if she told him over a cup of tea,

"Oh poo. Races are competitive and fun after all." she paused and thought about it, "Does occlumency help your memory through having an organized mind? Maybe you could play really fast games of Memory?"
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Nocte Fri May 04, 2012 11:25 am

"Then kill curiosity," Alice said. "You don't have to know. It's your choice. If you fear bad news, don't learn of it. It's that simply. A beautiful lies stays beautiful if chose to ignore the ugly part of it. It's how you take the matter into your hands."

Alice smiled as she watched Viktoria look at the sky. Teresa and Lilith love the night sky as well. The banquet was almost done.

"An organized mind do make memory better. What would better, using cards or using cake?"

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Fri May 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Vikki didn't think that the two of them were going to agree at all, and so she would just leave the statement hanging in the air however much she wished to disagree with it, after all, even if you were unaware of the truth, it was happening anyway, if you aknowledged it or not.

When she was asked what would be better to use, Vikki smiled lightly and she knew the answer without even having to think about it too much;

"Cake of course, Victoria Sponge, that's British isn't it?" she asked "What is your favourite type of cake, maybe you can use that?"
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next