Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything I can help you with? (Open)

Go down

Anything I can help you with? (Open) Empty Anything I can help you with? (Open)

Post by Lucia Henley Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:20 am

Lucia walked into her second office. She looked around. It was duller than the office she had in the dungeons. She walked over to the desk and sat down, seeing that it wasn't much paperwork to do in this section. She smiled. She had seen someone jinx around in the halls, but she didn't see that as a problem. It was mostly only first years anyways, trying to learn new spells. She could easily get rid of the damage they had done with a short whip of her wand. It was no problem at all.

She pulled out a living picture of a beautiful creature. She smiled. Today hadn't been that bad really. She just hoped that people wouldn't think she'd be one of those snappy, evil, plotting caretakers that only wanted to give them detention. *cough* Argus Filch *cough*. Lucia laughed to herself. She had heard a lot about him from an old lady living nextdoors back on Skye. Apparently he had been the worst sort of cruel person that lady had ever met. Lucia shook her head slightly, still a smile dancing on her lips.

She figured it was about time she got to bed, really; it was pretty late. And she wanted to take care of some things tomorrow that would need her strength. So Lucia rose from the chair and walked out of the office. She would be checking in tomorrow to see if anyone had wanted to ask her something, and then she walked towards the dungeons where her Deputy Head's office was, along with her personal quarter.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down