Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I The Only One? (open)

2 posters

Go down

Am I The Only One? (open) Empty Am I The Only One? (open)

Post by Zara Hawkins Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:27 am

Zara was having uncontrollable angry urges when trying to fall asleep that night. She decided to run off and go to the Hidden Forest in case someone from Hogwarts saw her. She had no clue what was happening to her. She was becoming angrier every day and therefore it was harder to control herself from slowly transforming.

She sat down by a tree, feeling angrier than ever. She didn't know why she was mad. She could feel her sharp kanine teeth growing. She looked down at her hands, which now had sharp claws growing out of them. Her eyes were glowing. For a moment, Zara thought she was going to fully transform.

She stopped changing and let out a big sigh in relief. "I wonder if there are any other wolves" she asked herself. "Am I the only one here?" She felt lonely without her dad. He was always there to acompany her in times like these. If only she could meet another wolf or dog-like creature, then maybe she could share her thoughts and feelings with them and hopefully become less angry.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Am I The Only One? (open) Empty Re: Am I The Only One? (open)

Post by Sherlock Watson Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:39 am

Benedict looked up with victorious eyes. He could smell her. He rose from where he was sitting and started running through the forest. He could feel that he was getting closer to her. He narrowed his eyes slightly, focusing more on smell than on sight.

He took a left turn and around some treetrunks. Then he saw her. She looked stressed. She seemed halfway through changing. He deliberately snapped a twig under his feet, alerting her of his presence.

"A werewolf, huh?" he asked interested, walking towards her.

"I am Benedict Holmes. Pray, what is your name?" he asked politely, not saying he was a werewolf too; he wanted to know how developed she was.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Zara realised that by now she Js almost completely transformed. Maybe her emotions could transform her now.

She heard a twig snap and immediately jumped up onto her feet. She was scared by prepared for anything. She noticed that these emotions caused her to transform completely. "A werewolf, huh?". She backed up slowly, growling.

As a person emerged, she felt safer and more relaxed. She changed back to normal, though she still maintained her sharp teeth and claws and her glowing violet eyes. "My name is Zara Hawkins. What do you want?" She said, rudely.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Watson Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:32 pm

Benedict was surprised when the girl transformed into a wolf and then back again.

"You can control your transformation?" he asked surprised.

He himself could change whenever he wanted to, but when he first had changed on a full moon's evening, he wouldn't be able to change back so rapidly.

"Well, Ms. Hawkins, you caught my interest. It is not every day I meet another werewolf," he said calmly and with a soft smile.

The girl couldn't be old, and scaring people really wasn't what Benedict did for a living, though it happened on occasions.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Zara walked closer over to Benedict, curious of what he was doing there. "No, not really. My emotions kind of take over. This has never actually happened to me before" she stated.

Her eyes widened with surprise. She ran up to him and put her hand on his shoulders. "Another? You mean to tell me there are other werewolves here?" she asked.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Watson Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Benedict was even more surprised at that. Her emotions had changed her back. That meant she had a very strong mind and calmness about her that would act up under pressure.

He was then surprised as she ran forward and put her hands on his shoulders. He chuckled slightly. Well, she was very young after all. One could not expect them to get everything yet.

"I am a werewolf, Ms. Hawkins," he said calmly, a small smile on his lips.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Zara stared at him in shock. She couldn't believe it. She was standing face to face with another wolf at last. She didn't know whether to believe him or not though. She slowly stepped back and folded her arms. "Prove it!" she ordered.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Watson Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Benedict raised an eyebrow. "And why should I have to do so? You do realize that if you look deep enough and you actually try to smell me, you will realize that I am a werewolf? That is one of the gifts given to us," he said calmly.

"Besides, if I was a different creature, like a vampire, I would repel you. Am I repelling you? And if I am merely human, would I be stupid enough to go straight over to a werewolf?" he asked her.

He had every intention of changing, but he wouldn't change back if he did. He hated the changing, but he loved being the wolf. He had embraced the thought of being a werewolf, which was why it was so easy for him to control his body. He didn't even lose his mind when he turned.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Zara didn't think to smell at all. I'm such an idiot!. She never breathed through her nose because she picked up too much smell. She didn't want to pick up anything tempting so she stuck to breathing through her mouth all the time.

Accepting that he wasn't going to transform for her, she took one deep breath through her nose. She got a strong scent straight away that was clearly a wolf scent. So, he really was a wolf. Zara hadn't wanted to smile more in her life, but she forced herself to keep frowning. Without saying anything, she ran an hugged him. She's always wanted to meet another wolf, other than her family. In Zara's point of view, every wolf was like family to her.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Watson Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:49 am

Benedict could see it in her eyes when she came to realize it, but she kept her frown. Then she hugged him. Benedict was completely taken aback by that action, and looked surprised down at the girl. He could understand; lord knows how many times he wanted to meet one of his own kin. But hugs really weren't his area of expertise, so he awkwardly patted her on her back.

"I guess it's fun for you to meet another werewolf," he said, "Tell me, who changed you?"
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:58 am

Zara pulled away from the hug and apologized. "Sorry. I've just wanted to meet another werewolf for so long" she told him.

"No one changed me. I was born this way. Well, at least that's what I've been told by my dad" she said.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Watson Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Benedict nodded, understanding. "And where is your father now?" he asked her, inspecting her face.

He then tilted his head to the side. To be born as a werewolf? That wasn't usual.

"No one changed you? Were both your parents werewolves then?" he asked.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Zara looked down at the floor, realising how much she missed her dad. "My dad's back in London where i grew up" she said.

She realised that Benedict would think it to be unusual, but that's the way it was. "Yeah. Well, my mum was changed. Not sure who by, though. Me and dad don't talk about my mum much anymore since she's passed on" she told him, trying to keep back a few tears.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Watson Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:15 am

Benedict looked softly at Zara. "I see," he said, "I suppose you miss him."

He then felt a wave of compassion as Zara told him about her mother and then she started blinking rapidly.

"I am sorry to hear that," he said calmly, "It must be hard."

He had lost his own family, his mother not able to eat without someone helping her. She didn't know who he was and she didn't know who she was, and his father and sister was dead. But to him, the solitude beseeched him. He didn't mind being alone, he rather liked it. But pain was undeniable.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:15 am

"Yeah, sometimes. He is the reason that i can control my self as a wolf. He's taught me a lot" she explained

Zara nodded. "Yeah. At times i really miss her. But I'm sure that she would want me to move on and focus on my future" she said.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down