Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why me? (open)

2 posters

Go down

Why me? (open) Empty Why me? (open)

Post by Zara Hawkins Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:00 am

Zara stumbled into the forest and towards to silent stones, slowly transforming. It was a full moon once again. She fell to her knees, digging her hands into the ground.

She opened her eyes to see the enormous, glowing moon in front of her. She realised that she had transformed by now. She roamed around for a bit, unsure of what to do. She hated transforming. All she's ever wished for was to be a normal human being.

She stared into the sky, her eyes glowing violet. She noticed two bright stars twinkling in the night sky. Mum? Nicole?

Zara started thinking about all the unfortunate things that had occurred in her life. Losing her mum and sister, almost died from a snake bite, killed many animals she wished he hadn't and worst of all, having to transform into a monster every full moon. Except, Zara was unaware that it was not a monster she transformed into but a beautiful creature.

Tears began running down her face. Why me?

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Why me? (open) Empty Re: Why me? (open)

Post by Ostanda Moreno Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Ostanda had begun to feel ill the week before the full moon, nerves mostly, up until the day of. She was staying in Benedict's home which was at neat and well composed as the man himself. She had made friends of he and another fellow werewolf a young girl named Zara, it was a but rocky at first but she had come to trust them. Herself on the other hand was an entirely different case, she was terrified that she would inevitably kill one of them. It was because of this reason that Ostanda had set off alone the day of the damnable full moon, despite the horrid illness, and weakness it always seemed to cause her.

Eventually she found herself far away from all familiar smells, something she still didn't like, smelling things. It was there she waited dreading what would soon happen crying and trembling naked save for a bath robe, not wanting to destroy anymore of her clothes of which she had only a short supply. As evening approached her demeanor became frantic and she began to scream and pounding her fists against her legs in rage, she couldn't do it, not again! She beat her head against the trunk of the tree against which she leaned her arms wrapped tightly about herself, her nails drawing blood as they bit into the flesh of her arms.

Finally she lie solemnly on the ground her eyes wildly fixated on the horizon waiting in dread for the moon. When it did at last rise she bellowed in pain her body convulsing violently on the ground. Her spine tore through the flesh of her back as the bones thickened and elongated before the skin and muscles had time to develop into their new form. Her jaw thrust itself forward temporarily marring her visage as what had been her lips dangled loosely to the side. Her entire being was nothing but agony as blood rained from her eyes as tears for they were now too large for her still mostly human skull.

In the end Ostanda was gone and in her place knelt a creature not quite wolf, not quite human, but a demon of rage, pain, and hunger whose appetite would never be sated no matter how many lives it ended and pounds of flesh id consumed. Drawing it's lips back away from its long yellow fangs it let out a snarl, the moon burning it with it's wickedness and rage. Trowing it's head back the thing filled the wood with a blood-curtailing sound of it's cry.

Ostanda Moreno
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Zara heard a faint cry. She turned her head, a familiar scent filling her nose. She decided to follow her nose and find what it was.

She found it. A werewolf. But who was it? Making sure to keep a safe distance, Zara stayed behind a tree. Zara soon realised who it was. Ostanda! She was so tempted to greet her happily, but was still unsure as Ostanda seemed rather vicious. Will she know it's me? If I'm in my wolf form, she might not recognize me. She might see me as a threat.

Zara told herself that she needed to be brave no matter what. She crept out from behind the tree and slowly started walking over towards Ostanda.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostanda Moreno Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:03 am

Breathing heavily the creature felt a blood lust rise within. Then a scent struck it's nostrils, prey. Turning it saw a wolf approaching, it's body language seemed almost at ease and unafraid. It's smell however told another story, the bittersweet odor of fear was not yet fully suppressed by forced bravery, it turned away not wanting to alert it. Foam frothed about it's jowls as saliva dripped in long tendrils from it's chin. It's eyes wide and fixated it stared at the wolf without turning it's head, the hairs along it's back rising and the belly rumbling with the fearful smell it so loved as the wolf came on. Pulling it's lips back it released a low growl before bellowing and launching itself at the morsel. Reaching the wolf it lunged for her throat stomach yearning for flesh and tongue aching for the copper taste of blood.

Ostanda Moreno
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:51 pm

Zara stood as still as possible as Ostanda stared at her. Oh no. She mustn't have had the wolfsbane!

Ostanda began charging at Zara viciously. She tried to run away, but was caught. Trying to get away, her leg muscles strained. Before she knew it, she had been bitten slightly in the neck. Zara whimpered in pain, but finally managed to push Ostanda away.

Not wanting to hurt her or appear dangerous to her, she ran as fast as she could to get away from her. Zara's white fur was stained with her own blood. I thought she would have recognised my violet eyes!

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostanda Moreno Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:58 pm

To the creature that had once been Ostanda, there were only three truths in life. Pain, was the first and foremost as it was scorched endlessly by the unforgiving moon, maddening the senses as it's body was wholly seared. Rage was second only for the fact that pain had given it birth. The rage was such that it rocked the creature's entire being making thought all but impossible. Lastly was a dying hunger that gnawed endlessly at the hollow of it's belly, no matter how much it ate however, the pit in it's stomach would never be filled. Zara's blood flooded it's mouth with a pleasurable taste, but the beast required flesh knowing all too well however that it would all turn to ash after being swallowed. Snarling as it ran with unimaginable speed the creature gave chase, intent on the kill.

Ostanda Moreno
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:51 am

Gaining more and more speed from fear and adrenaline, Zara managed to keep a safe distance from Ostanda. Suddenly Zara picked up a strong, quite unpleasant scent. She knew what it was and an idea popped into her head as soon as she smelled it.

She ran towards the awful smell. Finally reaching the large pile of dung from who knows what, she collapsed, rolling into it. Her white fur was ruined and now covered in an awful brown colour. But, it concealed her scent and would no longer be appetizing to Ostanda.

Zara rolled and rolled around until her whole body was covered in it. It felt awful, but it could possibly save her.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostanda Moreno Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:19 am

The beast tore through the undergrowth it's shoulders and sides snagging and tearing on trees so fast was it running and intent was it's hunger that the pain and blood did nothing to deter it. It's quarry however was fast, must faster than any deer is had yet killed. Having lost sight of it, for what seemed only a moment the creature bared down on it's scent. Maneuvering right it closed in on her scent oblivious to all other things, and then much to the thing's repulse it stumbled upon a huge and reeking pile of feces which down out all other smells. Darting a few stride away it tried to regain her scent but was unable to do so. Bellowing in wrath and anger the wolf sped away in search of other prey.

Ostanda Moreno
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down