Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Alone (open)

2 posters

Go down

All Alone (open) Empty All Alone (open)

Post by Bel Thomas Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:24 am

Bel found herself strolling into the library, her eyes looking around. She hadn't made very many friends so far; and what was one to do while they found themselves bored and lonely? Into the library, of course! One could feel much better, being surrounded by this many books.

The young Ravenclaw girl's eyes pleasantly widened, seeing the stacks of books. She let her fingers run across the spines of the books as she slowly walked, thinking of what to start with, not paying attention to where she was going.

Bel Thomas
Ghost

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/lovesethedwardemmett/profile/

Back to top Go down

All Alone (open) Empty Re: All Alone (open)

Post by Kasey Flynn Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:07 am

Kasey found himself spending more and more time in the library. The environment is nice, the people are interesting, and everything was great.

He was standing at the end of an aisle way with a few books under his arm, and he was flipping and scanning through another with his wand to see if he would like it to read later.

Someone had walked by, not paying attention and bumped his arm, causing the books he was holding to slip to the floor. He was about to turn and snap at the person for being so careless, but it was Bel.

Kasey Flynn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Bel Thomas Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:15 am

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! I should have been careful. Ach, let me-" She looked up, smiling then when she realized who it was. "Hi Kasey!" she quietly giggled to herself. "Oops."

She bent down, picking up his book. Her eyes scanned the cover, before looking again to him with a smile. "That one looks interesting." Se handed back to him.

"I'm really sorry about running into you like that. Clumsy me."

Bel Thomas
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Flynn Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:20 am

He smiled and laughed a bit, "Hey, Bel. Don't worry about it, it's fine."

He knelt down with her to pick up his books. He took the one back that she thought looked interesting. "Yeah, It seems like a good read. I might not get around to it for a bit though, " he stood up "-so if you want you can read it first."

He raised his eyebrows a bit, hand held it out to offer it back.

"Oh, really, don't worry." he then started walking again, heading to a nearby table.

Kasey Flynn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Bel Thomas Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:30 am

She still felt bad about it. The books had just been too addicting and distracting.

Blinking her eyes a few times, finding that the book was again in her hands. "Oh, well, I-" She didn't want to take it from him. She watched as he soon walked away, her words dying out.

She blinked again, looking down to the book in her hands, still kneeling on the floor.

Bel Thomas
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Flynn Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:34 am

Kasey leaned over the table, resting his elbows on it as he looked over at her still in the aisle way. "Well? What're you still just sitting there for?" He smiled.

"Come on over." he motioned his hand for her. "Maybe we can get some studying done."

Kasey Flynn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Bel Thomas Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:46 am

Bel quietly laughed, her cheeks flushed the slightest bit. She smiled a little as she stood finally, the book cradled in her arms. She moved over to him, sitting down in a seat across from him.

"Ah, studying. ..fun." she glanced to him with another smile.

Bel Thomas
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Flynn Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:56 am

He smiled and rolled his eyes a bit, letting out a small laugh. "Okay, so no on the studying."

He looked down and opened the book he'd been working on, nearing the last few pages, then glanced back up at her. "Looking for anything in particular to read?"

Kasey Flynn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Bel Thomas Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:03 am

She got a little bit more comfortable on her chair, picking her feet up. She leaned back, holding the book still. She opened it, flipping through it.

She pulled her eyes back up, soon looking to Kasey again. "Not really. Just something that catches my attention, and keeps it."

Bel Thomas
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Flynn Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:06 am

"Ah, I see. Well, let me know if that's any good, I was in debate over that one. It sounded a bit too...Romance-y for my tastes." He smiled, looking to his book.

He rested his elbow up on the table, resting his chin and cheek on the palm of his hand, settling in as he began to to read.

Kasey Flynn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Bel Thomas Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:13 am

Bel raised an eyebrow, a small smirk slowly formed on her own lips. She quietly laughed.

"And what's so wrong with romance books?" she teased, lightly cocking her head to the side. She might like the book more than she had reckoned in the beginning.

Bel Thomas
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Flynn Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:26 am

He smiled, shaking his head bit, still looking down at his book. "It's just...not really my thing. Some aren't that bad, but I'd much rather read some sort of thriller book."

He glanced up. "I take it you're a romance reader, then?"

Kasey Flynn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Bel Thomas Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:32 am

She shrugged her shoulders a little. "I guess so. It just depends on what grabs your attention." She agreed lightly.

"I kinda am. It makes me happy, it makes me feel nice." She shrugged a little bit. "I really do like anything, though."

Bel Thomas
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Flynn Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:38 am

He looked up fully from his book. "Have you read some good muggle romance books? Because honestly, from the stuff I've looked through of my mum's, it's nearly always depressing." He smiled, looking back down and flipping a page. "They either never really get together, or the guys always die when they do."

He laughed quietly, putting his hand over his eyes. "Okay, that just sounded like I read them all the time-" he put his hand back to his chin. "But I really don't. I just grab anything, really."

Kasey Flynn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Bel Thomas Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:44 am

Bel had to cover her mouth to hide her laughter. The last thing that she needed was getting in trouble for laughing. She bit her lip, yet still couldn't help a few giggles. "Oh, Kasey, Kasey, Kasey. I never exactly took you for the romance type." she teased him.

She smiled to him. "We all have our secrets." she quietly laughed again.

"Besides, all of them do tend to be a little depressing. I've read a few, where they actually do end up together." she spoke, thinking about it.

Bel Thomas
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Flynn Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:51 am

Her laughter was getting a bit contagious and he found himself covering his mouth, laughing as well. Once his laughing died down, he was still smiling and ran his hand through his hair. "Okay, okay. I guess you caught me. I can't keep secrets very well, can I?"

He smiled, looking down at his book. "My mum always encoraged me to read when she found out I really enjoyed it. But all she really had around the house were romance books. So I guess I sort of just latched onto them?" He shrugged a little.

Kasey Flynn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Bel Thomas Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:14 pm

She smiled even more when he began laughing as well, as she continued. "You didn't hide it very well either." she teased playfully again.

Listening to him speak, it brought another small smile onto her lips. "If that's what you tended to read a lot, then that makes sense. At least now you realize that there are others things that you can do." she smiled, looking around at the hundreds upon hundreds of books.

Bel Thomas
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Flynn Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:14 pm

He smiled, looking around with her. "Yeah, endless stores of books of endless genre's and subjects. I know, I don't think I'd mind at all getting lost in here." It was a pleasant place and had already spend a lot of time here, meeting and seeing interesting people.

"What do you think? Wanna get lost with me in here one day?" he smiled at her.

Kasey Flynn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Bel Thomas Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:22 pm

She nodded her head more and more. "Could you imagine, trying to read every single book?" she shook her head a few times from the simple thought.

"I would love to get lost in here with you, Kasey." she spoke again, smiling as she moved her eyes down to her book. She tucked some of her dark hair behind her ear, opening the book.

Bel Thomas
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Flynn Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:03 pm

"I don't think you could. Even if you read all the time, and then came back as a professor later and did the same. I think it'd be impossible." he smiled, still looking around at the many aisles of books.

He then looked back down to his book, continuing to read and nearly finished.

Kasey Flynn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down