Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking around (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Looking around (Open) Empty Looking around (Open)

Post by Parker Emery Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:46 am

Parker missed this library the whole summer. Simple as that. He sat in his room during the summer, longing to just sit in the chairs, be surrounded by the atmosphere, and buried in books beyond his imagination, full of information he'd never heard of. It was full of a world so different then what he knew to be true his whole life so far, and it was a great place to escape too. He'd definitely choose being cooped up in here before enjoying a walk outside.

He walked between the aisles of the library aimlessly, glancing around and running his fingers over the spines of the books. Periodically he'd pull a book from the shelf, of all different kinds of subjects. He came across a locked up aisle and walked around it curiously. He saw a sign, the restricted section. What kind of books could possibly be in there? Why would they even have a restricted section if they weren't allowed to use it. He took a closer look. For students with professor permission. So...dangerous? Possibly? He'd also heard of libraries hoarding certain history books in order to hid certain moments of history from common knowledge, so that was possible as well.

He was dying to want to check it out, but knew he'd not be able to. Especially not now. He sighed and took his stack of books to an empty table to start reading through the books.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Looking around (Open) Empty Re: Looking around (Open)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Ivano walked into the library a place that he would hardly go but it was just that he was out right bored and thought that there was something that he could possibly do to keep entertain himself. Eying the restricted section he was tempted to dive under the rope and sneak in but decided that it would not be a good idea to get in trouble on his first week back.

Sighing he moved around seeing another Slytherin male reading books he quickly went over and knocked the stack of books over laughing a little bit while he did it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Parker startled when his large pile of books he'd picked out had been knocked over, spreading all over the table. He called out in his startled state "H-hey! What was that for!!" And covered his mouth with his hands, embarrassed for being so loud, as he looked up at the other Slytherin as the other boy laughed.

Parker lowered his hands an furrowed his eyebrows a bit. He wanted to tell the boy that he was rude, but past experience with the bullies he lived near back home told him to keep his mouth shut. He sighed and managed a much calmer, "What did you do that for?"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Smirking a little at the boy. "Does there have to be a reason for everything? Maybe I was just bored and thought that knocking the books over would be a way that I could entertain myself." Ivano said as he picked up one of the books and read the title in his head.

"The name is Ivano Romano if you care to know or not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Parker sighed, mumbling a bit "Well, it's not very entertaining to me." He looked up as the boy picked up one of the books, this one pertaining to certain aspects of the dark-side in the Second Wizarding War. Parker, slightly embarrassed with his curiosity of the book, plucked the book from Ivano's hands and set it back down on the table.

He looked away and began to stack them again. "Ivano... I've not seen you around much. Are you a first year or something?" Parker figured he probably wasn't, and that he probably should not let the irritation he was feeling be outlashed at a second person that day. Carefully, he looked back up at him. "I'm Parker..."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:01 am

Rolling his eyes a little at the question it he was a first year that was far from true.

"I am a second year and you may of not noticed me because I preferred to keep to myself last year for I did not see anyone worth talking to." He smirked as he looked over Parker curiously he seemed very interesting and there was something that he could not put his finger on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:10 am

Parker looked back up to Ivano, looking at him for a moment realizing that he had actually seen him a few times with Tabi. "Oh...sorry. Now that I think about it I may have seen you around."

Parker sighed and looked back down as Ivano smirked at him. "So, I'm sure you didn't come here just to shove my books over...if you need help finding a book or something I guess I could help you find it." He hoped that by being able to offer something to Ivano it would save him from any more trouble with him. He had enough bullies to deal with back home.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:01 pm

"Nope just bored that is all. But if you want you can help me out around school by carrying my books and things around."

He grinned and waited for Parker's answer he knew that he would have to convince him to help him out most likely but he really hated carrying his own things and he was prepared to do just that he was sure that Parker was a muggle born.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Parker looked up at him. "If your bored, I wouldn't think the library would be the best place for som- for you to go." He realized that what he was going to say could have sounded a bit insulting.

Parker then looked at him confused. "Why would you have me carry your books??" This Ivano guy looked stronger then him anyway, and with already having to carry his own books that didn't sound very appealing. Even if he didn't have it own books Parker thought it was a strange request.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:19 pm

Smiling at Parker. "I could carry my own books but it would be much easier if someone else would and I would treat this person very kindly."

Ivano tilted his head over to the side and waited quietly this was bound to become interesting. "And I have reasons for being places for one I am thinking about sneaking into the restricted section at some point you can join me if you are not to chicken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:30 pm

Parker sighed, glancing between his book and Ivano. He didn't want any trouble, but at the same time this whole pressuring to carry his books could be considered being trouble...

He was still thinking, and looked at Ivano, seeing a look in his eye that made Parker think he was up to something. One he'd seen many times in his friend. When he mentioned the restricted section, Parker's eyes lit up, and he looked over to where it was. His curiosity from earlier creeping up on him again. Was he seriously considering carrying his books? Yes, he was. His desire to get his hands on some of those books was overwelming. And he figured if he did him some favors he'd get to come along.

Parker groaned to himself and closed his book, setting it aside with the others he'd picked out and he turned in his seat to more face Ivano. "And how do you think you're going to sneak in? It's locked."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:30 pm

"Ah happen to know a charm that unlocks doors or I could of just snuck the key from the librarian while he wasn't watching either way we are bound to get in a load of trouble if we get caught. Are you game? Or are you too chicken to join me?" He asked seriously.

He watched Parker carefully and wondered what he was goin to decide he would go on alone if need be. But some company would be good as long as it remained quiet when needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Parker didn't seem to osure. Glancing between Ivano and the locked gates of the restricted section. He sighed, "Yeah, I'll go. I've been wanting to for a while..." he couldn't believe he'd just agreed. Something bad was bound to happen. If they weren't caught, this Ivano guy might be tricking him and end up locking him in there.

Whatever bad feeling Parker had about this all, he pushed it aside. He may never have another chance at this.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:02 pm

"Perfect one more thing I have to make sure that you trust me and that you will remain quiet at all times while we are in there that is if we do make it in. If you make a sound then you will be locked in there but if you remain quiet I will provide you with a safe exit. Do you understand? As for the trust bit I need a fingerprint as a signature on this piece of parchment ." Ivano said as he passed Parker the parchment and waited for him to decide.

He began to walk around the table with his hands behind his back. "So do you still want to go on this adventure still?" He knew that signing some form of contract can cause some people to back out of the activity he sure hoped that Parker wasn't one of those folks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:07 pm

Anne walked into the library and saw Parker. She waled toward him to noticing the other boy. When she arived at his table, she finally saw the other boy. "Hey Parker," she said simply nodding at the other boy.

She saw a few papers and wondered what they were doing? "What are you to up to?"

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Parker nodded, listening to all his conditions. He had no problem with keeping quite, not too sure about the trust thing though. But as long as he was quiet he assumed there would be no problems. At least he hoped.

When Ivano pulled out a parchment asking for a signature and fingerprint, Parker looked from the paper to Ivano. "You're...kidding, right?" he almost laughed at the ridiculousness of it. "Do-do you just always carry around..contracts? Is this really what this is? Well, yeah, I do, but this seems a bit much."

He looked over at Anne as she approached, giving her a friendly smile, but then looked at the paper frowning, now she was probably going to get dragged into this. Much harder to sneak with three than two.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Looking over the girl that just approached them his eyes narrowed a little but he did not care if she wanted to join them though he might use her as a minion as well but first he had to make sure that they would trust him. He was not sure if he should tell her his plan.

"Is there anything that I can do for you?" He asked her while grinning a little.

Turning to Parker again. "I sometimes carry contracts with me it depends what I am thinking about doing when I wake up in the morning I am never sure who I can trust." He looked over both of them. And ran a hand through his hair this boy was asking a lot of questions but he would answer them if it got him to believe him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Anne looked at the other boy, "I was just coming to see parker but if you guys are doing anything fun i want in." Anne would never say no to adventure.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:43 pm

"That sounds a bit...crazy, if you ask me." He sighed, looking between Anne and Ivano. He just wanted in the that blasted restriction section. "But fine, I will-" he didn't bother reading it and took the quill, signing his name on the bottom of the paper, getting some of the ink on his finger, and pressing it down.

"We better not get caught..."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:24 pm

"So boys what are we doing?" Anne asked, she was dying to do something fun, anything fun.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:51 am

Parker looked up at Anne, looking a little miserable in his wonderings of 'Why on Earth did I get myself into this mess?'

He looked over to the librarian's desk, and lowered his voice as he answered Anne. "We-we're sneaking into the restricted section..."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:56 am

A huge smile crept on Anne's face this would be fun. Anne pulled out her wand she had be dying to test her Disillusionment charm. she hit herrself upon the head with her wand and felt the weird sensation.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down