Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tucking In (Charlotte and Ebony)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tucking In (Charlotte and Ebony) Empty Tucking In (Charlotte and Ebony)

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:08 pm

Charlotte looked at all of the food that was on display and she grinned happily to herself, she wished that she would be able to eat like this all the time, even when she went home from school, but she knew that Cobie didnt even have time to make proper food for one meal, let alone about ten different options.

Moving over to the Slytherin table, Charlotte sat down and saved a seat next to her for Ebony, the feast had not yet begun and they were just in time it seemed for the notices before they were allowed to eat, so with a smile she waited patiently for them to finish, and then she pounced on the sausages and mash with avengence.

"This looks so delicious!" she grinned.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Tucking In (Charlotte and Ebony) Empty Re: Tucking In (Charlotte and Ebony)

Post by Ebony Summers Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Ebony smiled and looked around, she sat down beside her and smiled.

"Thanks" she said as she looked over the long table.

"Yeah, it really does" she replied as she looked over all the food that had appeared on the table. She didn't know where to start with all this food, there was so much choice.

"I don't know what to start with" she said, still smiling and looking up and down the table again. Finally she spotted one particular dish which caught her eye and took some, she also saw something which didn't look too appetizing.

"What's that?" she asked motioning towards the slug green coloured dish.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Charlotte grinned a little, there really was a lot of food there and she wondered why they made so much, surely there was always some left over every day? Maybe the house elves ate that as their dinner when the dishes were all cleaned and put away, she knew they put that first before anything else.

Looking at the dish that Ebony brought over Charlotte blinked slightly and grimaced a little, it did not look like it was going to be very tasty.

"Uhm, to be honest I have no idea what that is...so if you want to chance it, then do, I'll have some too if you want some moral support." she smiled.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Ebony looked at it again, she didn't know if she was brave enough to try it, everyone seemed to be avoiding it.

"You want to try a little each? it looks pretty disgusting and everyone seems to be avoiding it" she asked. She wanted to try it to say she had but when she brought it a little closer she noticed it was giving of a weird smell. All the table seemed to be avoiding so she didn't really know.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:41 am

Charlotte, who although was never one for trying things she didn't know, felt a little braver with Ebony next to her, so she picked up a teaspoon, and got some of the sticky stuff on it, sucking at her lip piercing she smiled a little nervously and looked at Ebony;

"I'm going to go for it...wish me luck." smirking a little, she opened her mouth and tasted the sauce, grimacing, Charlotte quickly picked up a glass of water, and downed most of it "Ugh! That's foul."

Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:07 am

Ebony decided that she wasn't going to leave Charlotte to be the only one to try it so she took a little and put it in her mouth, swallowing quickly and then chocking, she grabbed her pumpkin juice and quickly drank most of it.

"Ew... why would they even put that on the table?" she asked as she pushed the bowl as far away from her as possible.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Charlotte shook her head and quickly ate some of her mash and gravy to get rid of the horrible taste in her mouth, she doubted that the House Elves would put something this bad on the table, and she wondered for a moment why it might be there.

"Maybe they didn't notice they'd made it wrong, or perhaps a student put it there for a practical joke?" she suggested "However it got here, we best make sure nobody else eats it."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:44 pm

"Hm... yeah... i don't think anyone else should have to try it" she replied before grabbing it and pouring it into the plant bowl and then putting the bowl back on the table.

Ebony then ate more of the her spaghetti and then more pumpkin juice, finally managing to get rid of the taste of the foul sauce.

"So much better" she said.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:30 am

Charlotte couldn't help but laugh when Ebony took the sauce and put it into a little plant pot that surrounded the hall, it was one way to do it, she just hoped that the plant didn't wither up and die with the digsuting flavour now being in it's soil, even though it was silly to think that.

"Well that was one way to get rid of it." she grinned.

Looking at the food that Ebony chose, Charlotte asked; "What is your favourite food?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:52 am

Ebony smiled.

"Yeah... i couldnt think of any other way to get rid of it" she replied as she giggled slightly.

"Um... either spaghetti or Pizza, you?" she replied as she looked over at Charlotte and smiled. they didnt have pizza here though so she went for her second favorite.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:53 am

Charlotte grinned and she had to agree, there was no other way that they could have gotten rid of it, but she would have ripped off some paper from her pad and put a sign over it, but Ebony's way was probably the best, as some people would eat it still as a joke.

"Good thinking Batman." she smiled, quoting a famous muggle saying.

Hearing that Ebony liked pizza just like she did, Charlotte grinned and she thought about what her favourite food was going to be, and she had to say that she was partial to traditional food;

"I like roast dinners, especiallythe little sausages wrapped in bacon, they're my favourite."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:10 am

Ebony smiled, she knew the muggle quote.

"Thats from that muggle film... batman i think it was" she said with the smile still in place.

"Roasted dinners are awesome, i actually havent had a roast dinner in ages, my dads not really the cooking type" she said.

"SO i end up cooking but i'm not great" she smiled, smiling a little more as she remembered the first time she had to cook and burnt everything so they had to order take away.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:10 am

Charlotte grinned happily and nodded her head, ever since she had gotten her new TV set she had been obsessed with looking at all the films that she could, and Batman was one of the ones that Cobie had made her watch because he said that the Joker was an awesome villian.

She thought he was kinda scary.

"Sure is! I just got a TV a few weeks ago, I've been watching lots of films...and that was one of them." she smiled.

Nodding her head understandingly, Charlotte felt a little bad for Ebony, but she knew that things would look up for her, after all, things were bad when she was young too, but they all changed after coming to Hogwarts.

"Maybe you'll have one here, they should do them on Sundays." she smiled widely.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:40 am

"Yeah, i've watched a couple of the... um... films... but they just seem really weird, i ever really understood what was going on so i just ended up giving up" she replied shaking her head slightly and smiling.

"That would be cool" she replied still smiling.

"This school seems awesome so far" she said as she looked up at the ceiling and saw rain.

"Hmm... must be raining outside" she mused.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:04 am

Charlotte nodded her head lightly, that was something that had happened to her once or twice, she had put one of those DVD things in only to find that she had put the second disc in and was watching the programme from half way through.

"I have felt like that too sometimes, there are some shows that just kind of...make no sense to me, but the funniest ones are the ones that try to have magic in, they just get it all wrong."

Glad that Ebony might have the chance to have her roast dinner, Charlotte swiftly ate the rest of her sausages, and began to work on her mash, looking up at the cieling, Charlotte nodded her head;

"It does look like it, I always loved this ceiling, it's so beautiful to come in here at night and see it when the stars are out."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:10 am

"Yeah, i've seen a couple of programs with magic... you can't help sit there and pick holes t it, they really seem to know nothing about magic" she replied shaking her head.

"Yeah... i came in here at night recently and all the stars made it look so beautiful" she said smiling a little before finishing her spaghetti and setting the plate to one side as she finished her pumpkin juice.

"I can't wait to see it until it snows, i'm guessing the sky will look so pretty" she mused
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:49 am

Charlotte nodded and laughed a little, some of the ideas really were odd, and there were a few however that were slightly on the mark, although she could not remember what they were called;

"I know, it's fun to do though I think, to sit there and see what they think we all do in our spare time, it's really quite funny, it's one of the things that I find myself doing sometimes now, just because I can do, I don't know how we never had a TV in the house before!"

Hoping one day in the future she would be able to sit in here and paint the view that the sky showed, Charlotte smiled gently "I really do wish I could come in here and draw it, but it would take a long time, and I'd be up past curfew. I'm sure it will, the hall looks great when it's decorated for Christmas."

Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:01 am

"You draw?" Ebony asked with a small smile.

"I bet it would be amazing to draw this sky, it's so peaceful and serine but so pretty" she commented as she looked up at it again and then over at Charlotte.

"Um... would i be able to see any of your work? art work and paintings fascinate me" she smiled.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:03 am

Charlotte nodded her head swiftly, she drew, she painted, she sewed, she sculpted, anything that she could do she did do and there was nothing that she could picture herself doing differently when she grew up and began to think of what she was going to do for her career.

"Yes I draw, I love to draw it's one of my favourite things to do, I like to think that I'm alright at it, but then again some people don't like my work." she shrugged with a small smile.

A large smile broke on Charlotte's lips and she beamed when Ebony asked if she could see any of her works, she would love to show her some, it was one of her greatest pleasures to show off her artwork, she didn't get to do it that much any more;

"Of course you could see some of my work, I would be honoured, what kind of art are you most interested in? I'll probably have something in it's style."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:41 am

Ebony smiled too.

"I love all kinds of art... sculptures, paintings, anything, i would be honored to see your work" she beamed too.

"I'm sure i'll love what ever you show me" she replied still smiling.

"Just let me know when I can see it and i'll be straight over" she smiled but was interrupted as the head master stood up.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:49 pm

Charlotte smiled lightly when Ebony said that she liked all of the things that she could make, Charlotte was glad that she liked a wide range of art, as some people only liked impressionists, or they only liked Pre-Raphelite portraits, but there was a lot of different things that she could show them.

"Well when we head back up to the common room after the feast I would be more than happy to give you a look at some of my work, I do lots of different things." she smiled happily.

Feeling excited to show off her work again, Charlotte was reassured that Ebony said she would like whatever it is that she would show her;

"Do you do any art yourself?" she asked politely.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Tue May 01, 2012 9:24 am

Ebony smiled.

"That sounds awesome, i'm looking forward to it" she smiled as she looked over at Charlotte, her eyes glistening slightly, she was actually really excited, she loved seeing different types of art work.

"Um... not really... I've tried but I'm not very good, i suck pretty badly" she replied softly a small laugh escaping her lips.

"I wish i was good though, i just can't quiet get the hang of it" she continued
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Thu May 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Charlotte was smiling as well. To hear that someone was so excited just to see her artwork made her very happy, she loved it when people were able to enjoy her art. Art was meant to be enjoyed and appreciated after all,

"Me too!" she smiled before laughing a little bit, "Who knows, maybe I should just open up a gallery in the common room?"

She smiled a little bit and gave Ebony a light hug,

"Don't worry about it Ebony, everyone has their own talents." she assured her friend before smiling wider, "And I bet there are things you're much better than me at too."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Fri May 04, 2012 4:44 am

Ebony smiled and nodded.

"You really should, it would be awesome, to just walk into the common room and see modern work rather than all these old paintings, it would be a nice change, i mean the paintings around this school are cool and all but they sometimes get a bit repetitive" she said.

"Um... I love writing and photography, and i've been told i'm good at both but i dont know, it's kind of hard to get your hands on a good muggle camera" she said.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri May 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Charlotte grinned and nodded her head, sometimes the paintings were too special to move, and some of them she thought they couldn't actually move, but there was the need to have something new being left behind, and she wanted to be the one to leave it.

"Maybe Auntie Briony will let me have some up around the castle, it would be fun I think, although I don't know if she would get in trouble with the board of Governors..." Charlotte hummed while she thought.

Only allowing her smile to grow when Ebony mentioned her love for Muggle Photography, Charlotte was really interested, she didn't know much about that because it was a muggle disipline.

"Wow, I don't know much about photography, I have never even had a camera, what do you take pictures of normally?" she asked, interested.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next