Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hogwarts Ball (Open to all Hogwarts Professors and Students)

+25
Mace Balfour
Raziel Ciero
Ariana Jenkins
Zara Hawkins
Sofia Slytherin
Xander Clarke
Victoria Rossmund
Cobalt Smith
Richard Romain
Tess McCartney
Parker Emery
Lolly Hart
Airen Auditoren
Eva Jordon
Anne Jones
Eric Laterman
Teresa Maria King
Keiba Namid
Jaycie Simple
Ash Johnson
Senium Nex
Haley Vilde Smith
Sam Hawthorn
Charlotte Smith
Briony Romain
29 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Hogwarts Ball (Open to all Hogwarts Professors and Students) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hogwarts Ball (Open to all Hogwarts Professors and Students)

Post by Richard Romain Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:19 am

The light hug and the kiss to the cheek made Richard smile. It was the baby hormones at work, he knew, but it was still nice. His hands found their way to the small baby bump and he couldn't help but sigh happily as he held his pregnant wife close to him. He grinned when she told him that they were both good,

"That's good!" he smiled and nodded, "It does seem to be off to a good start."

He smiled at Lolly and waved a little bit,

"Lovely to see you here Lolly!" he greeted her, "I do hope you'll have as much fun as I know I'm going to have!"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

The Hogwarts Ball (Open to all Hogwarts Professors and Students) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hogwarts Ball (Open to all Hogwarts Professors and Students)

Post by Ariana Jenkins Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:34 am

She step into the grandehall hesitation because she was not used to this sortie ball. This had be first one she had been to one of these thing. It took her forever to decide on the dress she wore that would be suitable for such one these things.

Then the next thing she hesitation again because balls where for couples and dating one another not for wall flower who just seat back and watch the couple go at it on the dance floor. It was not that she was not good at dancing. It was more liked she was good at line dancing because it did not required couple dancing you just just moved one step to the side and then forward. That is depending on the line dance some of them are hard but some where easy depending on which one your doing. She was always interest in learning more line dance because it did not required couple dancing and it was easy to do that is.

Then of course fast dancing sometime did not required couple dancing and that was always a plus in her book. She felt liked she step into Alien space universe that is when she step through the door to the grandehall where she saw people dancing and such things. Maybe she should go back that is the whole ball thing was meant for couples that what she told herself when she came through she did not think she look good if she did she might have date or someone so she stood there watching the others talk some what.

Ariana Jenkins
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:50 am

Damien sighed a little when he wasn't getting any where with Anne, when was she gonna learn that she can have a friend in him.

"Fine whatever Anne, I bend over backwards to show you I care and you push me away." Damien sighed, he didn't need her anyway with that attitude.

When she commented about his girlfriend he turned around and saw her standing off to the side and he about had his breathe taken away from him when he saw her.

"Fine Anne, just remember I have been through things too, you need to let me help you." Damien sighed again and headed over to where Tessa was standing.

He walked up behind her and lowered his voice a little when he whispered to her.

"Did anyone tell you, you are the most beautiful person in here tonight." Damien smiled then kissed her cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:10 am

Tessa smiled when she heard Damien. He was trying to sneak up on her, but with her other sense being stronger she knew that it was him. Tessa told herself that she was going to enjoy tonight. That she would have fun at the dance.

Damien had kissed her cheek. “ Not yet nobody told me that.” She was smiling. “ I feel different now that I am dressed up. And I can't even see what I look like.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:12 am

Sofia smiled as she listened to Cobalt talked about his daughter. Many times she wished she had children of her own, but all she had was other people's children.

"I can tell just by how you look at her how you feel for her. There are many children would love to have a father just like you." Sofia had to smile, she wished her father would have looked at her like that.

Sofia just looked at Cobalt and wondered why a nice looking man like him was single, but then people ask the same question about her.

"I spent and entire summer with Anne Jones and I can tell you this we never seem to be able to do enough to keep them out of harms way, and keep them from receiving a broken heart once in awhile." Sofia sighed she had seen so much pain in peoples future it was hard not to feel for all of them.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Jenkins Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:29 am

Lunete Frost wonder through the crowd area she heard others talking some other girl some boy. That figure he would go for someone liked her. They want someone with less brain then others who were smart enough to figure them all out that is.She wish she had brought her dog with her at least then her puppy she could play game of tug of war or whatever game to come to mind. She was already have second thoughts about coming here. She might have better to do with her small collie dog and such things. Where was good book here she kinda want to read that is. At least it would give her something to past the time that is with and then again the noise with music would not help her savor the written work with the book that is for what it was worth and such things.

Ariana Jenkins
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:16 am

Damien smiled, "Well you don't need to see how beautiful you are, because I know you can feel it."

Damien took her hand and led her out onto the dance floor and pulled her close to dance with her.

"I really missed you this summer, it was really boring without having you around."

Damien loved Tessa a lot and wished it would have been her that he was traipsing all over the zillions of parties he had to attend, but no he had to look happy with Tabi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:35 am

Tessa smiled. “ Yeah I know that I don't need to see it. But I would love to see what my dress looked like.”

She then grabbed Damien hand and he wanted to dance. Tessa knew that this could end up bad. “ Damien I never danced before.”

“ Awww I am sorry to hear about your summer. I had an interesting on I got to meet my real father.”

She smiled. “ I wished that I could have seen you or even owled you over the summer. But I would sure that your parents wouldn't approve of me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Looking around, Zara noticed Haley waving at her. She smiled and waved back. Not wanting to be alone, she got up and walked over to Haley.

"Hi, Haley. Wow! You look absolutely stunning!" she said, examining the girl's hair, makeup and dress.

Everyone there looked beautiful. As Zara was admiring everyone's outfits, her eyes came across Keiba. "Hey! Keiba!" She called.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Keiba was just taking a sip from her punch when someone called her name. It was Zara. Her mouth was full of punch and she was just about to reply when she remembered that important little detail. Her hand flew in front of her mouth and she set her glass down on the table, trying not to spit any out - that would be kinda scary. She was laughing and having trouble swallowing when she waved back to her friend.

Finally she managed to swallow what was her in her mouth and she put her head on the table, her body racking with laughter, before she threw herself back up again and was calm. Ish.

"Hey Zara! Come over here!" She gestured over to the table Salina and herself were seated at. "Help me cheer up a fellow pretty, huh?" Keiba smiled.
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:28 pm

Zara covered her mouth, restraining herself from bursting out in laughter as she watched Keiba. When her friend called her over, she quickly walked over to the punch table.

"Oh, you goose!" she said, giggling. Noticing the punch, and feeling rather thirsty, she poured a cup for herself and began sipping on it.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Airen smiled down at Charlotte. He liked being this close to her. He noticed the loop she fed her arm through to keep he skirt up. Quite clever, he thought to himself. He reminisced on all that he and Charlotte had shared with each other. From their first kiss, a personal favorite of his, to just being the best of friends.

Deciding to be suave, or at least try to be, Airen replied to Charlotte. "Even if it leaves me never wanting to leave when we part," he said in a soft, gentle voice. He smiled when he kissed him on the lips. He returned the gesture, but he held his lips there, lingering. When he finally drew back, he was smiling.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Damien had to laugh a small laugh when Tessa said she couldn't dance, "That's ok my dear I will lead. Just sway with the music and feel me move."

Damien felt really proud with the woman in his arms she was beautiful.

"I wish you would not worry about my parents, they do not usually read my mail, besides they can't tell from a letter that you are muggle born."

Damien looked around the room to see who all else was there, he was looking for the twins but had not seen them yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Angelus had decided that he would go to the ball if for anything it would be for a chaperone. He had invited Dani to join him for the night and she had told him she would be able to make it, but she would meet him there.

Walking into the hall it was a lovely site, everything was done perfectly. He looked around to see a lot of his fellow professors were there and over talking to Cobalt was Sofia. He really should talk to her sometime this year he had been avoiding her.

He went over to the drink table and fixed him something cold to drink and went and sat at a table and waited for Dani to show up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:25 pm

Dani ran into the great hall but she stopped in front of the doors sighing she had just left a party and she was still wearing the dress, Dani walked inside and noticed how beautiful the place was, it hadn't changed much she smiled and walked around she hummed lightly.

When she stopped dead in her tracks she saw her cousin whom she wasn't allowed to adopt, Sam if Dani remembered right she watched as Sam was with a boy she smiled, and watched them she saw Briony whom she had met and than she noticed Angelus at the drinks.

Sighing, Dani stopped watching Sam and she quickly walked toward Angelus and came up behind him and smirked inwardly " Boo!" Dani said smiling at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Angelus was sipping on his drink watching everything around him. He was so involved in the surroundings he didn't notice the woman that came up behind and said 'Boo' Angelus smiled before he turned to the voice he knew well.

"Hello my beautiful Dani" Angelus loved her smile and she was always beautiful to him

"You look absolutely stunning, you will have these teenage boys going crazy." Angelus stood up and kissed her hand and then her cheek.

"Would you care for a drink?" He asked as he was pulling out the chair for her to sit in.

Back to top Go down

The Hogwarts Ball (Open to all Hogwarts Professors and Students) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hogwarts Ball (Open to Hogwarts Professors and Students)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Dani smiled and blushed about what he said about the teenage boys " Nah They're probably thinking I could be as old as their mother" Dani laughed and smiled she was only 25 so a lot of people think she's older which kinda gets her upset sometimes she smiled at Angelus.

" And thank you, you look very handsome you probably have all these teenage girls drooling" Dani said with a small smirk she nodded and sat down.

" Thank I would like something to drink, if you don't mind" She said while looking at him she didn't think she was pretty at all she swayed her head to the music and hummed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Angelus excused himself to go get her a drink and a refill for himself and when he came back he handed her the drink and sat down.

"I cannot imagine any of these kids having any sort of fantasy about me, nightmares maybe." He laughed at himself

Angelus had discovered when he first met this woman that she really loved to hum and he enjoyed listening to her do it.

"So would you care to take a spin with me around the floor?"

Back to top Go down

The Hogwarts Ball (Open to all Hogwarts Professors and Students) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hogwarts Ball (Open to All Hogwarts Professors and Students)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Dani smiled when he said nightmares " I couldn't picture anyone having a nightmare about you" Dani said with a smile she had loved his laugh since they first met she smiled.

Dani took a drink " Thanks for getting my drink" Dani said as she sipped some of her drink than she nodded " I'd love to, but I warn you I'm not the best dancer" Dani added standing up and she listened to the music and she already started to sway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Raziel had been invited to the ball for taking part in the last DADA lesson of the term, she had accepted, because she might have the oppertunity to see Angelus there, and confront him about how he had left her hanging, with the 'visit' to her club that never came.

She had managed to keep her anger inside, thinking that as a head of house he might be busy, lots of work and such, but she walked into the ballroom, her head held high thinking about all the things that she could possibly say to him, and then she spotted him, kissing and having drinkies with another woman.

And her mouth fell open.
Not again.

Blinking rapidly, Raziel looked desperately for someone that she could turn to for a distraction or something, and then she spotted Cobalt with another woman and she gasped slightly, she was truly loosing her touch, deciding that she would screw off the other woman, she stepped closer to Cobalt and smiled shakily, hoping he would know something was up, and she tried to stop the tattoo on her leg flaring to bring Lucian here.

"Hey Cobalt." turning to the other woman she said "Hi."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Charlotte smiled happily as she danced with Airen, nothing could make her happier than to be with him, and to have her Papa close by, even if he was being chatted up by one of the Professors, so she sent him a rather firm glance that meant 'No no no.'.

Snapping out of her glance to her father when Airen said what he did, in such a manner, Charlotte blushed pink and ducked her head down to look at the floor while she regained her composure, her heart fluttering lightly in her chest, it was such a romantic thing to say;

"Well...maybe we shouldn't leave?" she asked with a faint blush "I don't like it when we part either, so perhaps we should try not to?" she asked.

Brushing her lips agains Airen's when his lingered close to her own, Charlotte almost gave out a happy squeak.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Briony smiled lightly and looked around the ballroom, it seemed as if everyone was getting along together and she snorted a little bit in laughter as she saw that Cobie might actually be getting something going on with a woman until Charlotte shut him down from across the floor.

The girl was so protective it was endearing.

Pointing this out to Richard Briony grinned and said; "Isnt that just the sweetest thing?" she asked, before seeing Raziel coming into the ball, she had invited her, and she hoped that she would come, but she did not look happy and she sent a glance to Richard; "Should we go and do something? Or will Cobalt help her?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Tessa smiled. “ I am scared that I will fall and twist my ankle again. I hate wearing heels, and the only reason why I am wearing this is that they go good with the dress.”

She was smiling because she felt beautiful both inside and out.

“ Oh I found out something over the summer. I got to meet and spend a lot of time with my real father. Turns out I am not a muggle born. I am a pureblood.”

She then noticed as he was looking around the room. “ Are you looking for your other girlfriend? If so I might have to just leave.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:35 am

Pyxis snorted with laughter at him and poked his cheek before she tapped her chin with a thoughtful yet wickedly devious expression on her face. "I could arrange that, if you'd like." She said with a wink. She'd missed him more than she'd realised and was glad to have her best friend with her once more. Her holidays had been most definitely lacking without him.

She swung the heels so they were over her shoulder and resting against the back of it and grinned back at his smile. Pyxis giggled as he accepted her theory that girls were awesome, no questions asked. She had to agree though, she found it amazing how fast some women walked in them. "Mum does it all the time, I just can't comprehend how she walks so fast in them!" Pyxis exclaimed.

Once they'd reached their friends again, she realised that they'd all spread out and it was just Alcyone and Jaycie, and they seemed to be having a private conversation. Pyxis beamed as he complimented her dress. "Thanks, Parks." She then tugged him over to a chair, placed her shoes on one and whipped back around to face him with a wicked grin on her face. "Lets dance." She said in a voice that dared him to say 'no' to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Jenkins Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:14 am

Her bored finally got to her and she seek a empty table. She had brought her purse with some game with cards. She had start to balance the cards so speak with cards. She took the cards she had start balancing the cards and she was making with the three cards then she continue to do that she was doing something with the cards and she did her best with her cards. She start to ignore she was doing that and she rather quiet as she continue to balance the cards.

Ariana Jenkins
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next