Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting again (Kaspar and Tamara)

2 posters

Go down

Meeting again (Kaspar and Tamara) Empty Meeting again (Kaspar and Tamara)

Post by Tamara Aquaila Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:46 am

Tamara walked towards the lake with soft steps. She wasn't wearing anything on her feet, but she wasn't cold. She was never cold. She smiled as the lake came into view. It was more beautiful than she could remember. She sighed softly and then saw a nice stone to sit on.

She sat down, looking around to make sure Kaspar hadn't already show up, and then leaned back, her face facing the warm sun, while she waited for Kaspar. She thought of how much it'd surprise him when he saw her true form. She wondered what she'd do next though. What if he thought she was a freak? What if he tried to hurt her? He'd never succeed, but it'd hurt her that he'd even tried.

She suddenly felt very insecure about this whole bathing thing. But when she could hear steps coming towards the lake, she instantly put a smile on her face and turned around, waiting for Kaspar to materialize.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Meeting again (Kaspar and Tamara) Empty Re: Meeting again (Kaspar and Tamara)

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:22 am

Kaspar had been walking for some time before he was going to go and meet Tamara, it was something that he had been looking forward to, and as a result he had showed up more than a little early, so he had walked for a few minutes to try and take up some of the time before he had to be at the lake.

Checking his phone, he decided that he would head there now, and hoped that Tamara wouldn't have been waiting too long if she was already there, seeing that she was, and that she had turned to face him, probably hearing him coming from a mile off, Kaspar grinned.

He was wearing a light white shirt, and his grey swimming trunks underneath, ready to hop in the water, and he carried some wine for the two of them in his leather satchal, in case they wanted some later.

"Well hello there, sorry I'm late."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:47 am

Tamara smiled widely. Kaspar came walking into view with a white t-shirt as well as grey swimming trunks. The worries from earlier dampened a bit. He wouldn't freak. He was too kind. She hoped. Besides, with all his touring, he must've seen some very weird things. She then pointed at the trunks.

"Nice choice," she commented, liking the color.

She rose from the rock and she smirked at him. "But I'm telling you, with or without alcohol, I'm gonna be the fastest swimmer of the two of us," she said playfully.

As mermaids were the quickest sea creatures in the world, that was far from being a lie. She really looked forward to jumping into the waters now, the lake glistening in the sunlight. It was so tempting to just jump into it. She turned to him. "Last one in is a rotten egg?" she suggested.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:11 am

Kaspar plaed his bag on the ground and he hoped that this secluded place would be alright for him to leave it there, it was unlikely that anyone was going to run up and steal it, smiling lightly he gestured to his shorts with a look of disbelief, he didnt think that they were that nice, but hey he wasn't going to complain.

"Well thanks, but these were the only trunks I had that still fitted, I haven't been swimming in a while." he smirked, looking out over the water "But it's a good place for it, nice water, clean and all that."

Placing his hand over his heart Kaspar looked offended but then he smirked and shrugged it off; "Believe it or not that was not the reason why I brought alcohol, my reasons were very chilvalrous I'll have you know, I wanted to be polite and bring something to our gathering."

Smirking Kaspar nodded his head and charged for the water; "Sounds like a plan to me!"
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Tamara grinned. "Sounds like a poor collection," she said jokingly, "Maybe I'll have to take you shopping."

She then smiled at him. "Well, you are succeeding in being chivalrous, that's for certain," she said happily, "I guess you were raised properly," she said honestly.

She looked to the lake and then back at him. Was this a good idea? Yes. She thought the word harshly, willing it to be true. He was brought up on a chivalrous manner, possibly, so how on earth could he be a bastard that would judge her for what she was. But she figured a warning was in order, so he wouldn't splutter and drown or anything out of shock. Even though she'd definitely be able to save him.

"Before we do, though," she said quickly, walking after him, "I'm not exactly human."

Then she jumped into the water, feeling the change that came over her and she swam further and further down, so far so that light didn't reach the depth. She had to smirk in the slightest. She loved being a mermaid. She wanted to surprise him, but first of all she wanted to scare him to see how much he actually cared, and if it was enough so he wouldn't kill her or anything.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:38 am

Kaspar smiled lightly and he whipped his head around when he heard Tamara talking, he couldn't help but feel a little bit embarrassed when she complimented him, ruffling the back of his hair as he swam in the water, treading water to make sure that he could stay up out of it and talk to Tamara at the same time.

"Why thank you, I'm sure my parent's would be glad to hear that I've not completely turned into a jerk after becoming a rocker. Like they thought I would." he grinned

Raising an eyebrow, his mind went back to what another woman had told him, that Tamara would most likely be a creature, and he was a little bit freaked out that she was able to tell that without meeting her, but now it seemed as if she was right, and Kaspar's heart pounded a little in his chest.

"You're not human? If you're not a human what are you?" he asked as she got into the water, and as she dived under he waited for her to come back up, and thought on what she had told him, what could she be?

A few moments pass and she hadn't come back, Kaspar looked down through the water and began to panick a little; "Mara? Mara stop playing come out...you're going to give me a heart attack...seriously." when she didn't return, Kaspar jumped out of the water and reached for his wand, casting the bubblehead charm, he jumped back in and swam down to look for her, hoping she hadn't gotten into trouble.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Thu May 03, 2012 7:55 am

Tamara tilted her head to the side. "Do they not approve of your profession?" she asked curiously.

She supposed being a rocker might not be every parents' dream, but it seemed like Kaspar enjoyed it a bunch. They ought to be happy for him, right? And maybe they was, but they simply wished he had taken another direction? She didn't know. She wasn't much for asking either. Not yet. Today was going to be a good day.

She heard his question, but only a smile appeared on her face before she was under the surface, and swimming further and further down. She could see a mile ahead, and saw when he left and came back into the water, with a bubble on his mouth. She frowned. A new way to let humans breathe under water? Interesting. She smirked and flapped her fin, making her shoot forward and past him in top speed. She then turned and shot towards him again, but this time stopping right in front of him.

"I'm a mermaid," she said calmly, her voice enhanced and more magical underneath the surface.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Fri May 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Kaspar blinked softly when he looked at the water, he couldn't see Tamara anywhere and he was becoming a little bit worried about her, more so than ever, she seemed to have fallen right to the bottom of the lake and he couldn't see her at all.

Then he heard something, and felt something swim past him and she glimpsed a fin, was it some sort of large fish? Blinking a little bit more when he saw Tamara, but with a mermaids tail, he raised and eyebrow as he treaded water where he was, a few meters from the surface.

Well, this was awfully new.

"I see...and how long have you been a mermaid?" he asked somewhat stupidly.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Sun May 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Tamara bit her lip at his question. For a long time. She was one of the eldest creatures left in this world. She was also very afraid that he might be freaking out. She looked at him and swam a bit closer to him, placing a hand on his cheek. He looked slightly worried or as if he'd never met a mermaid before. Well, that was really no surprise. She and her sister were the only ones left of this species. But she had a feeling that he should process this one first before she told him she had been alive for two millenniums.

"Maybe you should process this first? I have a pretty long lifespan, you see," she said softly.

She removed her hand from his cheek, having never really felt this exposed in her life before. His eyes looked a bit calm, but she wasn't sure if he was calm or if it was simply a mask. She couldn't tell. She didn't notice how hard she was biting her lip before she felt the taste of blood in her mouth. She quickly stopped biting it.

"Please don't hate me," she said softly, looking away and into the dark depth of the ocean.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue May 15, 2012 1:54 am

Kaspar knew that it had taken a lot to get Tamara to open up like this, and that he shold be able to piece himself together in a few moments so that he could actually form some sort of sensible conversation instead of just going...'Uhm?'.

When she told him that she had a pretty long lifespan, Kaspar smiled gently and nodded his head, knowing that it was a good idea to have learnt the bubble charm for something. Never thinking this would be why he had to use it however.

"A long lifespan? Well that's cool, I mean it makes a lot of sense now, you didn't know what a handshake was when we first met so." he laughed gently "It's all clicking in now."

Smiling gently, Kaspar placed a hand on Tamara's cheek and turned her head towards him, leaning forwards he placed a kiss there and moved away slightly;

"Now why would I do that?" he asked with a grin on his lips.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:56 am

When Kaspar smiled a bit, Tamara felt herself relax ever so slightly. He was smiling, that had to be a good sign, right? Right? She sighed and then nodded her head a bit.

"Yeah, handshakes weren't really something one did back during the eighteen hundreds," she said softly, with a hint of a playful tone, though still pretty unsure what he thought of her now.

Looking into the deep darkness that had often been a place she stayed at for months, even years, she didn't notice his gentle smile before he lifted her chin. She felt her heart flutter as he moved closer and she felt overwhelmed when he kissed her. It was so swift that she didn't have time to kiss him back, but that might have been a good thing until she knew how devoted he truly was to her.

She felt tears well up in her eyes as he asked the question. She felt herself feel lighter than the water could ever make her feel. And she just smiled. She beamed at him, feeling beyond happy and then threw her arms around his neck, hugging him closely.

"Thank you," she said solemnly, "Thank you."
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:06 am

Kaspar smiled gently when he seemed to be able to reassure Tamara just that little bit more that he was not going to freak out and run away, he would never do that, after all, he was pretty sure that this feeling welling in his heart was not something that was going to go away.

"Oh I see, well you will have to tell me all about what it was like then, I've never been much of a historian, but, I'm sure that if it's to do with you it'll be more than interesting."

The smile that lit up Tamara's face made Kaspar's heart feel lighter, she was going to be just fine now, he knew that she was reassured by his words and that he meant what he said.

Although, he was still very shocked by the way she thought he would have it in him to hate her, however he did not think too hard into that, it was probably a self esteem issue.

Hugging her back, Kaspar gently patted her on the back; "Thank you for what? Being a mermaid doesn't make you any less of the person you were five minutes ago, if anything, it makes you even more amazing than I thought you were."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:55 am

Tamara couldn't quite get her head around how amazing Kaspar was. It was so weird. During her life, people had been so cruel, and it was so easy to hate them. Times had changed. Tamara had met several people who were friendly. And Kaspar. He was like fresh air.

She grinned at him. "Well, it's never been much to tell. I've mostly been under the waters," she said with a slight shrug, "But people really weren't this friendly towards one another. It was always so stiff when you met new people and stuff. This place is much better."

Tamara gave a soft laugh and felt a lump in her throat that she quickly swallowed. She broke from the hug. "You're very accepting though. There are many people who would've just walked away, maybe even tried to kill me," she said softly, "Is there any creatures you don't like?"
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:30 am

Kaspar smiled gently when Tamara told him that there wasn't much to learn, he had a very poor memory for anything other than his music so he supposed that it would be a good thing that she only knew a few things herself, he didn't want to seem stupid by forgetting anything.

"Well, I suppose that people were a lot more...traditional and formal when you were younger, makes sense." he nodded a little.

He couldn't help but think for a moment how surreal this was, he was talking underwater, to a mermaid, who he just so happened to have a crush on.

Talk about a mind trip.

"Any creatures I don't like?" he asked, humming as he thought and stroking his stubble "I suppose any creature that tries to eat me, if I'm not eaten, they're cool by me."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down