Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking and entering (Kaspar and Tamara)

2 posters

Go down

Breaking and entering (Kaspar and Tamara) Empty Breaking and entering (Kaspar and Tamara)

Post by Tamara Aquaila Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Tamara walked out just before the concert ended. She didn't need the mass of people pressuring past her. She then ran up to the back of the building. A big guard was standing there, looking all sour and horrible. She gave him a smile and tried to walk past him, but he grabbed her. "VIP ID, please," he said in a voice screaming authority.

Tamara raised an eyebrow and then smiled her most seductive smile. The man melted instantly and granted her passage. She then turned and looked deeply into his eyes. "You will not remember me," she said coldly and he nodded sheepishly.

She then continued in, walking as if she belonged there, but refrained from meeting people's eyes. There was no reason to actually be suspected. She then walked to the room that said 'Kaspar Kaiser'. The door wasn't even locked. She then looked around herself and sat down in a chair in front of a couple of mirrors. She then waited for him to come here, wondering if he'd scream for the guards, shout at her, hit her. She just knew that it wouldn't be too good.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Breaking and entering (Kaspar and Tamara) Empty Re: Breaking and entering (Kaspar and Tamara)

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:58 am

Kaspar walked backstage, recieving a very welcome towel from one of the crew, after all using fire in his shows often made him more than a little sweaty by the end of the night and he was looking forwards to just coming back to his dressing room chugging down a coke and then having a cold shower.

Blinking a little when he noted the door was slightly more ajar than he had left it, Kaspar thought nothing of it and then entered the room anyway, blinking once more he stood in the entrance for a few moments, Tamara was in his dressing room.

His first instinct was to try and wave his hand through her to see if she was a ghost, but of course he didn't do that, he just stood with a rather firm expression on his brow, so all that money wasted on drinking himself into stupors was for nothing. At least now he knew, or would find out what happened.

"Well...you're alive, and you don't look scarred in any area so I'm guessing aliens kidnapped you to probe you for a while." he joked with a wry smile on his lips, his eyes still firmly set, as if the smile didn't reach them.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Breaking and entering (Kaspar and Tamara) Empty Re: Breaking and entering (Kaspar and Tamara)

Post by Tamara Aquaila Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:21 am

Tamara couldn't begin to explain how wonderful it was to see Kaspar again. His stance was frozen as his eyes landed on her. He looked so good. He looked beautiful. She felt a warmth she had missed for more than a year, and it was so good to have it back. But he didn't look happy. When he spoke, his voice cut through her chest and her blood pumped quicker. But his smile didn't reach his eyes.

"You're mad at me," she stated calmly and rose from the chair. Suddenly it got hard to look at him, but she couldn't look away. She just couldn't. Her eyes needed to rest on his face, his breathing chest, his pulse in his neck. Every indication of his life. It was weird, really, to be so dependent of someone.

She just couldn't take it. She broke and walked quickly over to him, throwing her arms around his neck, hugging him closely. "I'm so sorry," she whispered into his ear, feeling the warmth of his body.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Kaspar thought that the statement that Tamara just came out with was laughable, she disappears for as long as she did without even a note? Of course he was mad at her! But he was so confused emotionally at the moment, he thought that he was both angry, and relieved.

"Of course I'm mad at you, I cant count the nights that I sat in bars drinking shot after shot of vodka wondering what the hell happened to you!" he snapped at her, he ran his hand through his hair and tried to calm himself down, taking a deep breath he continued "Sorry for shouting at you."

When she came over to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, Kaspar placed his hands rather awkwardly on her waist, not knowing what he should really do, he didn't want to offend her, but neither did he want to think that this was an okay thing to do.

"I'm not quite sure sorry covers it Tamara, I thought you'd been killed in an attack, or something like that anyway, so where have you been?" he asked quietly.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:07 am

Tamara didn't react when he had snapped at her; she had expected as much. But she did react when he didn't return the hug like he would have many years back. So she timidly stepped back, listening to him when he asked her where she had been. Sleeping. That's what she'd been doing.

"I'm a creature, Kaspar, one of the few who will live forever. The only one who can kill a mermaid like me, is the one who loves the mermaid. Of course, the mermaid has to love that person back. And sadly, that's you, Kaspar. And I'm hoping you won't ever try to kill me," she said softly, knowing he might take insult just by the presumption, but it was the truth. Mermaids didn't fall in love, because that meant danger. Tamara was, however, a lost cause.

"And as a creature who lives forever, I'm not good at keeping track of time. And when we fall asleep, we sleep for a long time," she said, looking away from his eyes, knowing he'd find it stupid and beyond belief. Maybe he'd surprise her; he had on several accounts, but still, it was a slim chance. "I was tired, I didn't even know a year had gone by when I woke up. When I went to sleep last time, it was 1897. I didn't know how to even shake your hand, remember?" she asked in a very low, soft voice, praying that he'd understand.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Kaspar knew he had done something wrong when Tamara stepped back, but he wasn't in the right frame of mind to rectify that right away, he knew as well as Tamara that they both needed to get this conversation out of the way, and then they could start from there afterwards.

Blinking at Tamara Kaspar's mouth hung open a little bit and he felt honestly a little stung by what she said, turning away from Tamara he tried to school his hurt expression into a more neutral one, before he whispered;

"I would have thought you knew me well enough to know I would never do that, to anybody, let alone to the woman that I...well that I loved." he sighed trying to process what was happening in his mind, he was suddenly so unsure about everything.

Turning back around when she told him the reason his face drained of all colour, and he almost felt like whacking his head against the wall of the dressing room until he blacked out.

"You...you were sleeping?" he asked quietly, trying not to get too angry again "And...you didn't think that this would have been something to let me know before you decided to sleep for a year or something? I thought..."

Kaspar sighed gently; "It doesn't matter what I think really does it, what's done is done, and now we must face the concequences."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down