Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scoping It Out (Kaspar and Alex)

Go down

Scoping It Out (Kaspar and Alex) Empty Scoping It Out (Kaspar and Alex)

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Wed May 02, 2012 4:54 am

Kaspar had made his way over to the battle arena, he was trying to get a surprise show set up in this venue so that he could gain some more publicity, but not only that, that he could make the people happy who had not managed to get tickets to his main tour, because there had been quite a few.

At the moment they were setting up the stage and he had text Alex to know that they were putting on this show tonight, and because of the little press that had turned up to poke around, he was sure that she had managed to keep it secret otherwise the whole thing would be something that was totally ruined. The surprise element needed to be kept intact.

Sighing he pulled his leather coat on and made sure that his hair was gelled into it's signature spike, humming into the microphone before he looked around to see if she had arrived yet, and if her father had allowed her to come, if not, if she had managed to get away.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Scoping It Out (Kaspar and Alex) Empty Re: Scoping It Out (Kaspar and Alex)

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 7:49 am

Alex was so excited when she had gotten a text from Kaspar she knew her dad would be spending time with Alice, Alex took the chance and snuck out of her window, Alex was wearing black skinny jeans, black high tops, and a black shirt that had pink dots on it. Alex had left her hair down but she had put gel and a little bit of hair spray in her hair and it looked good Alex put make up on and she walked to where Kaspar had said it was going to be.

Alex walked inside the arena and smiled she saw Kaspar and she grinned she heard him humming into the microphone she waved at him and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Thu May 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Seeing Alex arriving, Kaspar grinned to himself. He was glad that she could come, he really was. He had thought for a few moments that maybe her dad had forbidden her from coming or something. Or maybe she was just being a rebel and her dad would later blame him for 'corrupting family values' or some such nonsense. Either way he waved for Alex to come over to him, moving closer to her with a smile,

"Alex!" he greeted her warmly, "It's good to see that you made it! No trouble getting out her I hope?"
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 5:02 am

Alex smiled and walked toward Kaspar and smiled at him she was glad she was there and she didn't want be anywhere else, mainly at home she walked toward him and she gave him a big smile.

" Nope no trouble getting here, my dad thinks I locked myself in my room" Alex said with a small laugh she could picture his face when he found out she had snuck out of her window she shook her head and still smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Fri May 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Kaspar smiled lightly, it was something that he had done a lot when he was first starting out to be honest, he had to sneak out of the room in order to go to the gigs. It was important to him so he thought that it would be worth the wrath of his parents if they ever found out.

"Well I can relate to that story." he smirked "I did that myself a lot."

Gesturing at the stage he asked; "So what do you think?"
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 6:46 pm

Alex smiled and nodded " Well as soon as he founds out I'm not home, he'll kill me" Alex said with a roll of her eye's she hated her dad was so controlling and she didn't want to be controlled by anyone, she shook the thoughts out of her mind and she smiled.

She walked toward the stage and gave him a thumbs up " It looks good" Alex said with a smile it honestly did look good she hummed and moved her head slowly from side to side as she had a song stuck in her dad she hated that muggle songs got stuck in her head but she just smiled and continued to hum and move her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Wed May 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Kaspar did not like the way that Alex's dad acted towards her, but there was very little that he could do about that, he was sure however that at the faintest sign of trouble, and with permission from Alex, he would whisk her away if he harmed her in any way.

"Well hopefully that won't happen, I don't think that it would be a literal killing, or I would hope not anyway." Kaspar joked with a smile on his lips.

Glad that she seemed to like the stage area, he walked over to the edge of the stage and heaved himself up onto it, looking out over the crowd. Holding a hand up for Alex to grab hold of to pull herself up he grinned;

"Fancy coming to meet the rest of the guys backstage?"
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 12:58 am

Alex laughed at his joke and smiled " If it was a literal kill, someone would stop him, wouldn't they?" She said the last part in a whisper she sighed and than looked up at him.

Alex smiled and took his hand she pulled herself up and she looked around she smiled and looked at him " How many people do you think'll show up?" Alex asked him she hoped a lot of people showed up she sighed and smiled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Thu May 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Kaspar nodded his head and a mock fierce expression came onto his face, his lips turned into a thin line and he held his arm up in the air as if he was superman;

"Of course they would! I'd be there in a heartbeat, Super Kaspar that's me, just a phone call away to prevent killings and to ease boredom on a rainy day." he smirked

When Alex asked him how many people would be turning up, he tapped his chin while walking through the corridors of dressing rooms behind the stage. There was no way to be sure but he could hazard a guess;

"I would say at least a thousand, maybe more." he smiled.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:12 pm

Alex laughed slightly and she smiled she was glad he could make her smile and laugh she ran a hand through her hair and smiled " Well I be sure to call you if it's a rainy day" Alex said with a nod she knew her dad would probably be mad or confused if some guy happened to be at their door step on a rainy day.

Alex followed him and she noticed him tapping his chin when he said a thousand she blinked " Wow that's a lot of people" Alex said with a small blink she continued to follow him she hoped she didn't trip over her own feet she had a tendency to do that a lot she sighed and glanced up at Kaspar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue May 15, 2012 12:53 am

Kaspar laughed happily and he shrugged his shoulders, he would happily come when it was not a rainy day also, but it was going to have to change when he went back on tour, they had another planned for later on, in the year beginning 2016.

"Oh good, because I'll probably be bored then too, I spend most of my time wandering around in woods and things, so, it will ruin my plans for the day time too."

When Alex said that it was a large number, Kaspar gave a small smirk, it was large, but then again, it would be quite a crush in the small arena, and it would not hold more than this, not like the large venues he had toured at last.

"I hope that you are not too claustrophobic, after all, it will be quite warm and full of people when the show starts."

Opening the door to his dressing room, he showed her in;

"Do you want a drink or something?"
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 2:33 am

Alex smiled at him and continued to walk, she nodded and walked with him she couldn't help but smile when she was around him.

Alex nodded and continued to walk " Why would you want to walk through the woods on a rainy day?" Alex asked him with an eye brow raised slightly she shrugged inwardly and continued to walk.

Alex looked around and smiled it was very cool she blinked when he asked her if she wanted a drink " Sure" Alex said walking over to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sun May 20, 2012 4:57 am

Kaspar raised an eyebrow right back to Alex and the the other one, making them wiggle like a Mexican Wave, which was one of his many awesome skills that he could show off whenever he was drunk at a party and everyone wanted a laugh.

"I wouldn't silly, that's why I would be able to come and see you and make sure that both of us weren't bored out of our minds, I could go and walk in the woods if you preferred."

Kneeling down, Kaspar opened the mini fridge and pulled out a can of coca-cola, holding it out to Alex; "Here you go, you do like this right, because I have healthy crap in here if you don't."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 8:51 am

Alex laughed when he made his eye brows wiggle like a Mexican wave she couldn't help it she smiled at him.

" Sorry I say random things sometimes" Alex said while waving her well being away she sighed and noticed he pulled out a coca cola she smiled.

" Now what would give you the impression that I love that healthy crap?" Alex asked him she couldn't help but stick her tonuge out in disgust when he said he they had healthy drinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sun May 27, 2012 2:08 am

Kaspar grinned when he succeeded in making her laugh, it always made him happy to know that he'd made someone happy after all. He grinned,

"Don't worry about it." he replied with a smile, "Random things are some of the greatest things to write songs about after all."

He laughed a little bit more,

"I didn't think so but it's always nice to ask isn't it?" he chuckled a little bit, "I know... It's disgusting right? Who drinks water and fruit juice? Bleh if you ask me."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 6:55 am

Alex smiled and nodded " So if I said something completely random you could make a song about it?" Alex asked him with a raised eye brow she was glad there was someone that could make her smile.

Alex nodded " yes, It doesn't hurt to ask. And honestly I couldn't eat fruit and water for the rest of my life" Alex said with a small shudder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down