Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little Alcohol (Kaspar & Tiger)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Little Alcohol (Kaspar & Tiger) Empty A Little Alcohol (Kaspar & Tiger)

Post by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Tiger shut her eyes as her hairdressers hands worked wonders on her hair. She always shut her eyes, waiting with excitement for the finished product. She'd insisted her hair be kept vivid pink for the time being, though soon she would bore of it and return to blonde hair. "Finished, darling," Jen cooed to Tiger. Tiger's eyes flicked open and she stared at the fish-tail braid hair that had been piled on top of her head and pinned in place with a skull and a pink bow in place of crossbones.

"Jennie!" She squealed, jumping up and hugging her. "It's amazing, thanks!" She exclaimed. Jennie smiled back at the excitable celebrity and waved as she skipped off, humming to herself. Tiger donned a black, mid-thigh length dress with white trimming and intricate stems with thorns on it and a rose here and there. She clipped in place her favourite skull necklace and pulled on black heels.

She appraised herself in the mirror, nodded her head in approval, and then apparated to Zur Letzten Istanz. Well, outside of it. She strutted past everyone who gawped at her and moved straight inside. Immediately, she was surrounded by people - girls mostly - screaming at her and holding out pens and paper for her auto-graph. Some even held out napkins. Tiger smiled sweetly at them, and a moment later her bodyguards burst through the door and parted the crowd for her. She took a seat at the bar, her body guards standing menacingly in the corner and glaring at everyone who even looked at her.
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

A Little Alcohol (Kaspar & Tiger) Empty Re: A Little Alcohol (Kaspar & Tiger)

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Kaspar turned when he heard a rather large disturbance in the pub, it was slightly annoying because he was already developing a killer headache from the few vodka shots that he had drunk that night, of course while he was drinking them everyone was staring at him, as if he was about to break into a free gig at any second.

When he saw that it was Tiger Rosenthal that had come into the pub, he knew that was probably why all the girls had left him alone for the time being, and he realised that the only place he was going to get any peace was one of the shady pubs around Poison Street.

Then again, if he was spotted there by the press they would have a field day. Now that she had sat down next to him and everything seemed to have quietened down a little bit, he was in a bit of a better mood, Kaspar gave her a little wave, and returned to his fifth vodka shot.

Wondering if he should speak to his fellow celebrity Kaspar smiled a little and introduced himself;

"Nice to see you not on a stage for once, Kaspar Kaiser." he said holding out his hand and giving her body guards as glance "Relax I'm not going to eat her or something."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Tiger hadn't noticed that she'd sat beside her (secret) fellow celebrity crush, Kasper Kaiser, as the barman eagerly walked over to her before any of the others could. She almost giggled at one of the dirty looks he received, then smiled sugar-sweet at him and saw his face flush bright red.

Did she really have that sort of effect on people? She shook her head. Fame was such a weird thing! She felt her grin widen slightly as he asked her what she'd like. "Bourbon and coke, please! Honey flavoured!" She swung around on her barstool, then grabbed the bar to stop herself from spinning around again.

He nodded his head and hurried off to get her drink. She looked behind her as she heard a thump and saw two boys tackling each other on the ground whilst a girl looked on in horror. "Oh dear, young love," she deduced, looking dismayed. She almost fell off her stool in shock as she whipped around to look at Kaspar.

"Kaspar Kaiser!" She squeaked, looking utterly surprised. She composed herself and took his hand, shaking it once before letting it drop - with reluctance. "Tiger," she introduced herself - even though he already seemed to know that.

She looked over her shoulder and frowned at her body guards, who held up their hands in surrender. She then turned her head to face Kaspar once more with a dazzling smile.
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Kaspar took his vodka shot without a note of complaint, just knocking it back with a small, but happy, gasp when the burning sensation ran down his throat. It comforted him more than anything else now. When he ordered another one he chuckled at Tiger's display of surprise. Apparently he wasn't as big a name as her, to be noticed immediately. Or maybe she was just surprised to have met him here, with him trying to get as drunk as possible before the bartenders decided he'd had enough,

"The one and only! You can thank God for that if you'd like." he joked before grinning. He shook her hand firmly but happily in his own, "It's a pleasure Tiger. I've been hearing a lot about you from all the people around here. Although mainly they've been shouting your name and general location. Fans... got to love them right?"

He chuckled a little bit at one of her bodyguards as he was told off by Tiger. Kaspar teased the guy with a wink before turning back to Tiger and the bartender,

"So what are you drinking Tiger? It's on me, whatever you're ordering." he told her before grinning, "So what brings you to town?"
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Tiger was slightly awestruck for a few moments in time as she held Kaspar's hand, taking in his friendly expression, friendly smile, everything about him was so friendly! She almost giggled in delight, because she loved friendly people. They were far more fun than someone who just stared at you and thought they were better than you because you had pink hair! She almost pouted as she thought about all the celebrities who looked down on her for her eccentric choice in dress.

She giggled at his statement and rested her hand on the bar, drumming her fingers lightly against it - something she often did without thinking. "I shall thank him tonight! It's such an honor to meet you, i'm a huge fan!" She confessed without a hint of embarrassment. "How can you not love fans? They're amazing. I've heard lots about you, too, my manager won't shut up about how fabulous you are. She wanted to work as your manager, buuuut you weren't available so," Tiger shrugged and grinned at him. "I stole her."

Tiger noticed the wink he aimed at Boris and laughed softly. "Don't tease Boris, he could beat you up if I wanted him too. Though you'd probably sue me," she joked.

"Such a gentleman," she teased, but refused to give him any information as she took her drink and handed the barman some cash and then some. "I live in a secret place near here, and this is my favourite bar. All the barmen are so lovely here, and the barista's. What about you?"
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:21 pm

Kaspar was a little bit surprised that Tiger was acting as if she was a fan of him herself, maybe she was, and if she was that would be one of the biggest surprised and one of the most important people who listened to his music he had ever heard. Maybe he wasn't so redundant in the music scene after all, he had been taking a break.

"You're a huge fan of mine?" he asked with a large smile "Well I am honoured, I didn't know you were into bands like Vitikus, maybe I'll have to see you at the next show we play?" Kaspar grinned.

When he was asked how he couldn't love fans, Kaspar smiled gently and looked at all the girls who were starting at him, who immediately screamed when they noticed he was looking their way. Placing a hand on his forehead, Kaspar pointed to the group;

"Thats why." he said, simply at first "And...ah, I know it sounds stupid but I don't like large crowds of people, I'm a bit claustrophobic."

Placing his hand on his heart, Kaspar smirked; "I'm sure my manager would love to swap places with her, I'm being a stubborn so and so right about now and he's just about had enough of me."

At the question Kaspar smirked; "I am here to get as drunk as possible in my local bar. With my friend Mr. Smirnoff."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:38 am

Tiger tried to tone down her inner fangirl as she screamed at her, and she grinned at Kaspar. She swung her legs lightly, using all of her will power to not beg for his autograph or something demeaning like that. Her manager had told her several times that just because she was a fan of another celebrity, doesn't meant she could act like a fan.

But she couldn't really help herself. She nodded her head eagerly. "I adore your music!" She exclaimed. "Ah, my manager doesn't let me go," she said in dismay. "She says it's not good for my public image."

Tiger cringed as she heard the screams and turned her head to look at the girls with raised eyebrows. She guessed that was a reason they could be a little annoying, okay a lot, but she wouldn't be anything without her fans.

"Yeah, it is kind of annoying. Oh I hate it when they surround you. But then, where would I be without my fans?" She shook her head.

Tiger giggled slightly and nodded her head in agreement. "My manager thinks i'm in-sufferable, way too bubbly, and have a complete disregard for any sort of dignity," she grinned at him.

Tiger sipped at her drink again and laughed. "Ooh, drunk, sounds fun, mind if I join you? I never get to do anything fun."
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:15 am

Kaspar was rather flattered that Tiger seemed to be such a fan of his and she was being much nicer about the whole thing than many of his other fans. She had yet to ask him for an autograph, or a wedding ring, so that make her automatically so much better than most fangirls. She seemed to be closer to reality. When she said she loved his music he grinned,

"You do? Well that's great! I'm glad to hear it." he replied before frowning a little bit. He suddenly smirked, "And what if I were to secretly send you a ticket? And you were to just... happen to be in the area without your manager's knowledge?"

He really wasn't a fan of, well, fans when they got like this. All they did was scream his name and ask him to do things for them. At least when he was on stage they wanted something specific, other than his body,

"And unfortunately for us, fans tend to think that surrounding you is such a good idea..." he commented with a dry smirk before chuckling and nodding, "True enough, the fans are why we're where we are today."

Kaspar waved off the list her manager used to describe her, "Well this manager of yours sounds like a real kill-joy if you ask me. You're a fun-loving woman and you deserve to be able to have fun how you want."

He grinned, "Oh it's always much more fun to get drunk with a friend. So, with that in mind, I'd love to get drunk with you!"
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:36 pm

"Oh yes! I've been a good girl though and haven't tried to steal any of your lyrical or rhythm idea's!" She said, looking very pleased with herself over this information. And it was true, she'd been very careful not to accidentally steal anything from his songs.

A mischievous glint could be seen in her eyes at his proposed idea, and she giggled, clapping a hand to her mouth to stifle the laughter. "Oh, you are brilliant Kaspar. My manager wouldn't know a thing, i'll just distract her by giving her the day off to spend with her boyfriend." She grinned.

She always gave her manager days off, too, so it wouldn't seem strange to get a random day off. Tiger found work tedious, and therefore wouldn't let her manager overwork herself.

Tiger wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Yeah, that is the very annoying part of fans. But I love their spirit, and their money," she joked with a giggle. She nodded her head in agreement.

Tiger laughed softly, her manager could be a bit of a kill-joy, but she really just wanted the best for her. "I love Lucy, but yeah she can be a bit," Tiger looked pleased at what he said. "Oh yes, I love fun!"

Tiger flushed as he called her a friend in-directly and beamed at him. "Oh boy, this should be exciting! So what're you drinking?" She asked, ordering another bourbon and coke as she'd finished her first one.
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:58 am

Kaspar grinned and he was glad that she hadn't taken any of his matieral, although he didn't think that he would really mind, personally, if she did, but his manager might have something to say, and his legal team. Things tended to get far more complicated when you got more famous.

"Personally, I wouldn't care if you decided to as long as you asked me but I know my manager would have a few choice words to say to you, so I'd best not endorse the idea." he chuckled.

Taking a small bow, Kaspar grinned; "Oh I try my best, besides, making people happy is what I try to do most of the time, although it doesn't always quite work out that way, despite how hard I try." he shrugged lightly.

When Tiger mentioned the love of fans and their money, Kaspar poured himself another shot of vodka and raised it to her; "Cheers to that!"

Hearing her ask what he was drinking, Kaspar cracked a grin and he gestured to the half empty vodka bottle sitting on the bar near him, it was his favourite thing to drink after all;

"Straight vodka for me, and yourself?"
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Tiger beamed at him, for indeed she had been very careful not to do so. Her music couldn't really be considered the same genre's as Kaspar's, either, so she didn't think that it was too hard either. A few lyrics had been tempting, but she'd refrained from stealing anything. Stealing was horrible.

"But I wouldn't need to ask you, silly, I just would stick to my own creativity. It's better that way, don't you think?" She smiled. She frowned though as he mentioned his manager. "Well, i'll make sure not to do anything along those lines." She grinned.

Tiger nodded eagerly, she liked to make people happy too. Happy was very good, indeed, if everybody was happy then the world would surely be a better place! She laughed softly. "Making people happy is good," she grinned.

Tiger laughed and clinked her glass against his, not noticing that he'd topped it up with vodka as she turned to look at her bodyguards to check up on them.

She looked at the bottle now, noticing it for the first time and she smiled widely. "Vodka, huh?" She raised her eyebrows. If she drank vodka, she'd be drunk after two shots.

"I have bourbon and coke, otherwise I get drunk like that," she clicked her fingers.
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:04 am

Kaspar grinned a little bit and he nodded his head, Tiger was an incredibly talented musician after all and she didn't need to steal anything from him to make her lyrics and music wonderful, his material mostly wasn't even the same as her own.

"Exactly, you're lyrics and music is already so well crafted, you wouldn't need to steal any ideas off anyone, not like those other artists out there." he grinned lightly.

Nodding his head, Kaspar cast his mind back to Alex, and he bowed his head lightly, it seemed as if he wasn't all that good at making people happy if they kill themselves after becoming his friend; "I agree, making people happy is a very good thing."

Nodding her head Kaspar smirked lightly and chuckled once more, hearing that she was one of those people who were easily drunk, Kaspar decided that he wouldn't be tempting her with a vodka shot after all;

"Ah you a lightweight then?" he asked with a grin "Oh it took me a long time to get this good at holding such a large amount of liquor."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Tiger's attention was captured by the squealing fans once more as they pointed as herself and Kaspar and looked like they might pass out. She grinned and waved at the girls, one of whom fell off her chair. Tiger frowned in concern.

"Thank you! That is probably the best compliment i've ever received, mostly because it's coming from my hero!" She squeaked, her cheeks reddening slightly.

He looked... sad, perhaps? She tilted her head at him, her eyes widening slightly in curiosity, a million questions that would not leave her lips lingering in her mind. "Are you okay?" She finally asked quietly.

Tiger was glad to see that he wasn't one of those men who tried to get women drunk. She eyed the vodka warily, knowing if she took a shot she'd probably be rather tipsy just from the oone.

"Of course, I hardly ever drink. I like coke. It's yummy." She beamed. "And that's something you're proud of?" She asked with a grin and a raised eyebrow.
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:52 am

Kaspar smiled softly and he felt himself becoming a little bit happier now that he had heard himself referred to as a hero in terms of music, he really didn't think of himself as being anything close to that, but it turns out that he was, and he was glad of that.

"Your hero?" he smiled a little bashfully "I like the sound of that, makes me think that my music is actually pretty good, that people are hanging in there for some new stuff." Kaspar chuckled.

When Tiger asked if he was alright, Kaspar sighed gently and smiled a little sadly, before placing the shot glass back on the bar before stating; "Not really, but, life goes on."

It was then that he almost wanted to headwall the bar in front of him when the fangirls merely started muttering about how sensitive he seemed to be when talking about his feelings.

Laughing slightly Kaspar shook his head; "I don't think that it something I should be proud of, but, I think it's an accomplishment."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:15 am

Tiger was glad to see that his smirk was now a soft smile. It was nicer to see on him, it made him look kinder... sweeter. She beamed back, pleased to have made him happy with her comment as she ignored the fangirls.

"Yes, you are! I was inspired by you, that's why I started making my own music! I mean I did before but I didn't release any music I mean before I started listening to your own and I was so inspired!" She rambled.

Tiger reached over and squeezed his hand lightly, frown still on her face. She didn't want to ask about it, because they barely knew one another so she just offered her comfort through that simple gesture.

Tiger saw that he seemed even more upset by the fangirls. Tiger wasn't one to get irritated easily, but Kaspar had already become a friend to her and she would be lying if she said she wasn't a little sick of fans. She turned her head and fixed them with her most icy glare, teeth bared in a very tiger like manner. The fans look startled and immediately turned away.

"I guess it is an accomplishment," she giggled lightly, a few strands of hair falling in front of her face which she pushed away swiftly.
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:52 am

Tiger was someone that Kaspar found himself enjoying the company of and that was a very rare thing. For some reason Kaspar was very picky about people that he liked as friends. They had to be good people and interesting too,

"You're telling me that my music inspired you to make your own available to the world?" he asked, rather surprised before he chuckled happily, "Well I'm glad you were able to take something so positive from it!"

When she squeezed his hand he thought she'd push him to talk about it, even though he didn't want to. He was immensely grateful when she didn't push him about it at all.

Kaspar had just accepted the annoyance that was fangirls since the first album. They were like a cancer. They grew larger and larger in both numbers and annoyance levels. When Tiger glared at them, getting them to look away, he chuckled a little bit before raising his glass,

"If it were an olympic sport I'd win gold." he joked before shrugging, "Not something to be proud of though."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Tiger was pleased with the fact that Kaspar didn't seem irritated by her presence, or bored of her, or just plain frustrated with her bubbly, out there personality that was much like her stage personality.

Tiger grinned at Kaspar and nodded her head enthusiastically. "Why yes! Your music gave me the courage to release mine, and now look where I am! All because you're wonderful, Kaspar." She outrageously complimented him without a hint of embarrassment.

She wasn't pushy at all, that just wasn't who Tiger was. She knew that people needed time, and in his own time if he came to trust her, he would confide in her. Forcing him to tell her wouldn't help anyone.

After glaring at the annoying fangirls - though she loved fans, they honestly needed to tone it DOWN sometimes - she turned back to Kaspar with a very pleased look on her face at her success in scaring off the fangirls.

"Perhaps, not that I could rival you. I'm starting to feel tipsy already!" She giggled. "Oh you're young and wild and free, don't worry about it!" She exclaimed.
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:13 am

Kaspar couldn't help but give Tiger a genuine smile, after all it wasn't everyday that you heard a very successful artist actually found inspiration from your music, and that you were the reason that they went on to release their own, lifting a shot to Tiger he smiled softly.

"Well then, I'm glad that you found that courage from my music, it makes everything that I did worth it, to know that I have helped someone change their stars." he smiled gently.

With a small sigh, Kaspar lowered the shot, undrunk and ran his finger around the rim, before speaking in a rather quiet tone; "I lost somebody close to me, and, I don't believe that I will be recovering from the loss any time soon."

With a little chuckle, Kaspar shook his head and patted Tiger on the head with a smirk on his lips; "Tipsy already? We best get you on the water! Don't want any embarrassing photos being snapped up by the press now."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:14 am

Tiger was glad to see that Kaspar looked pleased with the information that he had inspired her to release her music. She wasn't lying either, she didn't lie often. She just genuinely though that it would make his day to give him that piece of information.

"Yes you did, Kaspar. Your music is very inspiring, and I hope that we both produce much more music for our lovely - but crazy - little fans to swoon over." She grinned.

Tiger's eyes followed his finger as he ran it over the rim of his un-touched shot and he began to speak in a quiet tone that nearly broke her heart. "Kaspar... I'm so sorry." She reached out and took his hand, gently squeezing it. Her hand was tiny compared to his, but that was to be expected as she was so petite.

Tiger pretended to purr lightly as he pat her on the head in a way that a cat would - she was a big cat, after all - and grinned at his smirk. "Pfft, no way I don't want any water! Although I would prefer not to have drunk pictures of me taken. We should get drunk not in public!" Her last sentence made perfect sense to her, but was terrible German to anyone else who heard it.

Last edited by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Kaspar chuckled a little bit, he could well imagine the fans swooning over the latest releases from both of the bands, and he hoped that he would be able to go on tour with some of that new material sooner rather than later, he thought they would have gone off him with the length of time they've had to wait for new stuff.

"So, have you planned any new matieral to release for our crazy little fans, Im thinking of coming out of my hibernation for a little while to create some new music, let them know I'm still alive." he smirked a little bit,

With a small smile, Kaspar squeezed Tigers hand gently, he hadn't talked to anyone about his losses, probably why they were so painful even now, it had been some time since he had incurred them after all; "Thanks, there's nothing to be sorry about though, it's not your fault."

When he heard tiger saying that she didn't want to get drunk in public Kaspar blinked a little bit before chuckling;

"Is this your way of saying you want to come back to my place?" he asked with a waggle of his eyebrows before chuckling gently.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Oh, the fans. They were wonderful, but also they could drive a celebrity to insanity. Tiger had met someone once, a man who she'd almost fallen in love with, but the fans had driven him insane, and he'd become drunk on the feeling of being loved and decided he didn't need her anymore. She could still remember the pain of being tossed aside.

She blinked and zoned back into the conversation, smiling warmly at Kaspar. "Why yes, I have actually. I'm working on my newest album now, it's called 'The Sun Does Rise' and it's full of self-empowering songs." She said in a very happy tone.

"And you should come out of hibernation, mister, your fans, cough myself cough, all miss you dearly." She said in a playfully scolding tone.

She smiled as he squeezed her hand, and her voice was full of compassion as she spoke, "I say sorry because I apologise for your loss, not because I feel i'm to blame. Do you want a hug?" She looked up at him through her lashes, a playful grin on her face as she tried to lighten the mood.

Tiger clapped a hand to her mouth to stifle her giggles at her own comment, her cheeks going a light pink before she regained her cool and removed her hand.

With a sly wink, she shrugged her shoulders, a playful smirk on her face. "It can be my way of saying whatever you want, Mr Kaiser," she winked at him, before biting down hard on her lip to stop herself from giggling.
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:56 am

Kaspar was beginning to feel a little lighter being in the company of Tiger, he really did enjoy himself now rather than merely pretending to enjoy himself, maybe it had something to do with her carefree attitude and the way that she seemed to make everything seem happier even when things were at their most bleak and sad, at least in his opinion anyway.

"I look forwards to buying your album, I'm sure it will be one of your best works yet. I suppose if my fans want some new music this badly, I can be persuaded to join the scene once more." he smiled gently, glad to be distracted from his pain, even slightly.

When he was asked if he wanted a hug, Kaspar was a little taken aback and he couldn't help but smile happily, he hadn't had a hug in a while and he felt that it was something comforting he could definately use with at this moment in time, although it would give the papers something to gossip about.

"You know what, yeah, I would like a hug." he smiled softly, holding his arms out for Tiger.

Raising an eyebrow he chuckled softly; "Oh Tiger, you are too much, I'm just glad that there aren't any pesky microphone around to record you saying that, you never know what the papers might say." he teased.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Tiger's relaxed, bubbly attitude could irritate a lot of other celebrities because they took everything so seriously, whereas Tiger was still awe-struck by the fame despite having it plague her for quite a few years now. It seemed though that her carefree attitude when it came to life was something that drew Kasper into her web so she could snatch him up and make him her friend. She giggled as she thought about it.

"My album's almost finished so you shan't have long to wait Kassie!" She grinned, pleased with her nickname for him despite any protests he might have. "Oh, would you pretty please?" She squealed.

Tiger smiled softly in return and nestled into his arms like she always did. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a gentle squeeze. Hugging people was ever so much fun but she never had anyone to hug! She pouted as she thought about it and as she leant away kissed Kaspar's cheek fondly.

"Aren't hugs wonderful? I love hugs! But I have no friends so I have no one to hug." She pouted at Kaspar.

Tiger winked at him as a cheeky look glinted in her eyes. "Oh the gossip would be delicious, I think i'd giggle reading all the fabricated lies that the papers make up," she was never fazed by the prospect of something being seen the wrong way. Let them all gossip, she knew the truth. In fact, it was fun to prompt gossip. Always made Tiger giggle.
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:25 am

Kaspar had to admit that it was refreshing to meet a celebrity who wasn't so wrapped up in themselves. On the contrary, Tiger seemed to be totally normal, ordinary, despite her doubtless talent and large following of fans,

"Good, I'm always impatient to hear good music." he told her with a smirk before chuckling a little bit, "Well if you ask me really nicely I just might have a go at it."

Her hug was rather... intimate if he had to choose a word for it. But at the same time he wasn't going to complain at all. He wrapped his arms around her too, hugging her back. When she kissed his cheek he chuckled a little bit and nodded,

"There's a lot to be said for hugs." he agreed before pouting playfully back, "You've got me!"

Kaspar caught the cheeky look in her eyes and couldn't help but smirk a little bit. This was a lot of fun actually,

"It would be quite funny... when do you think they'd guess our first child would pop up?" he asked with a laugh. The papers tended to be that crazy.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:59 pm

Tiger was glad to meet Kaspar, he was a welcome change to the snobby celebrities that the bubbly girl was used to meeting - he seemed down to earth and able to deal with her slightly abnormal enthusiasm for life.

"Aww, aren't you a sweetheart!" Tiger exclaimed, overjoyed that her idol thought her music was something that could be considered good. "I eagerly await hearing more of your music. I will hunt you down and eat you if you don't produce more music." She teased.

Tiger's hugs were commonly described as intimate and slightly tight, but it was just how she hugged people. She didn't mean for it to be overly different from person to person, she just wanted to hug them tight and make them feel all warm and gooey inside like she did.

"Yes I do, don't I? Yay!" She giggled, she never thought she'd see the day where she got to hug KASPAR KAISER.

Tiger snorted with laughter and took a sip of her drink to keep from doubling over in hysterics. Oh, the paparazzi would just gobble them up.

"Oh gosh if they say i'm pregnant i'll kill them all!" She looked down at her flat stomach and poked it. "I don't look pregnant, do I?"
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next