Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little Alcohol (Kaspar & Tiger)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Little Alcohol (Kaspar & Tiger) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little Alcohol (Kaspar & Tiger)

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:14 am

Kaspar had to admit that if he was the down to earth type then Ulva was the 'up in the clouds' type of person. And that was good to him. It was fun to know that there were still people like that in the world. He thought that they'd all gone away when the world seemed to explode into war and disease. And yet here he'd found Tiger,

"I'm not a sweetheart!" he complained playfully before smirking wickedly, "You wouldn't want to eat me Tiger. I taste awful. All cigarettes and alcohol I am."

He chuckled a little bit when the hug continued for slightly longer. Was it just him or was she actually hugging him tighter than she had done before? Probably was to be fair. As long as his ribs didn't crack then it was still a good hug though,

"Yeah you've got grumpy old me to hug." he teased her, "Sucks to me you huh?"

Taking some of his drink he laughed a little bit when she complained about the paparazzi calling her pregnant. When she poked it he smirked,

"Not at all Tiger, don't worry." he assured her before smirking wickedly, "But what's the bet that if I now make a show of listening to your tummy, after you've poked it, that everyone here will sell the story that you've got my secret love child somehow growing in your tiny tiny stomach?"
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2