Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novikov's Office -Closed-

Go down

Novikov's Office -Closed- Empty Novikov's Office -Closed-

Post by Mikhail Novikov Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:17 pm

Mik grunted to himself as he fixed the sideways books that were on his shelf. Merlin he couldn't stand when things weren't straight or at least looked decent enough to be. He crossed his arms and tapped his fingers. He didn't know why he was antsy, but he sure wasn't relaxing anytime soon. A small meow reached his ears as he looked down at his kitten, now rubbing herself against his leg. Clicking his tongue, he picked up the cat by the scruff.

"Now look here you," he growled, poking the cat's nose. "Just because you thought you had to follow me home does not mean that I like you. These are nice black pants. Do not get your damn orange hair on them. Got it?" The small cat just gave him a meow back before purring. Shaking his head, he set the kitten on the ground and shooed it over to a corner where her bed was.

There was a knock at his door, causing him to straighten quickly. Did someone need him already? Sighing to himself, he went and sat down in his chair. "Come in," he called out.

Do NOT reply in this thread. This is for reading purposes only. You may, however, make a new thread for me to reply to in my office.
Mikhail Novikov
Mikhail Novikov
Adult

Back to top Go down