Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends? (Damien and Parker)

Go down

Friends? (Damien and Parker) Empty Friends? (Damien and Parker)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:59 am

Damien knew that if he was ever going to make it the rest of the year that he would need to be able to talk things over with his roommate. Parker was just as good friends with Anne as he had been. Parker had to be taking this as hard as he was, he could not let Tessa see how hard this was one him. Granted he had Anne's ghost to talk to but it was not the same, he needed someone who knew what she had gone through.

Damien grabbed a book and waited for Parker to come into the room, he would have to go to bed sometime.

Back to top Go down

Friends? (Damien and Parker) Empty Re: Friends? (Damien and Parker)

Post by Parker Emery Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:10 pm

Parker held his hand over his head still as he made his way down the corridor. Even though he'd gone to the hospital wing, the bump on his head still hurt. Up in the owlery he'd...he actually saw Anne.

He frowned, wincing slightly as his finger ran over the still somewhat sensitive bump. He had been so upset he actually threw a fit, having thrown his bag and it's contents all over the owlery. And upon seeing her he had been so overwhelmed...he actually fainted. He didn't know people just dropped that that from plain weakness of heart. It was just so....he just didn't expect it, and he wasn't ready for it.

His eyes trailed along the lines in the stone floors as he came to the entrance to the common room. He stepped in, not yet lowering his hand from his head. He hurried up the steps to the boys dorms before he could have the chance of being stopped by anyone. He would have stayed out there, if no one else was down there, because he wasn't tired, and he just didn't want to deal with an upset Damien.

He sniffed, but his face was blank of emotion as he carefully and quietly opened the door, still not daring to look up from the ground. He made his way to his bed and laid down on top of the blankets, facing away from Damien, with the mud from his shoes getting on the blanket.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 6:10 am

Damien was sitting on his bed as he watched Parker come into the room. He looked a little less worse for the wear, Damien knew that feeling very well.

Damien continued to watch Parker and when he climbed into his bed with his shoes on he cringed a little. He was getting mud all over his bed.

Damien had already thrown his fit over Anne so he was already calmed down, and he had hoped that maybe he could get Parker calmed down too.

"Parker, do you want to talk about it? It might make us feel better." Damien knew that talking was the best thing even if they were guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Mon May 07, 2012 8:48 am

Parker just stared at the wall, shivering slightly and remembering how cold the two ghosts were... it gave him goosebumps just remembering it.

Hey stayed still, not taking his eyes from the wall when Damien spoke.

"No." he replied simply. He had enough of people trying to talk about it. What was there to talk about? How they wished she didn't, how they missed her? It wouldn't bring her back. He sighed, curling up more.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 3:34 pm

Damien just shook his head, he understood why he didn't want to talk about it. Nothing they could do would change it.

"Thats fine, you don't have to talk, but I will say one thing." Damien sighed and hoped Parker would at least vent.

"I know talking about it doesn't bring her back, but yelling and screaming about it makes a person feel a hole lot better. Even wrecking things works too."

Damien knew that after he totaled the ROR he felt loads better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Mon May 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Parker closed his eyes as Damien spoke, wanting to tell him something. He didn't want to talk, or listen. He wanted to just sleep for a very long time and have the pounding in his head go away.

He sighed as Damien explained how yelling and venting helps. He spoke quietly in reply. "I know...but I feel worse after. I did it today." He didn't want to elaborate anymore. He brought his hand to the spot on his head again, rubbing the spot carefully. "She wouldn't want this..." he added.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Damien sighed and looked at Parker as he was rubbing his head. Getting off the bed he walked over to Parker to check out his head.

Damien knew that Parker and him would probably never be the best of friends but maybe one day Parker would realize he would always be there for him anyway whether he like it or not.

"Well first off when you want to throw a fit, your not suppose to hurt yourself" Damien pulls out his fix all cream, knowing that Parker would fit but he didn't care.

Placing the cream on the bump Damien sighed, "One of these days you will learn not to be so stubborn with me, you might be older, but sometimes I think I am wiser."

Damien walked back to his bed, "She may not have wanted this, but she caused it with her selfishness."

People might disagree with him, but killing yourself is the selfish way out of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Tue May 08, 2012 11:10 am

Parker heard the bed creak as Damien got up. He sighed, lowering his hand and turning onto his back. He stared up at the ceiling, folding his hands and resting them over his stomach.

"I didn't hurt myself...I fell was all." He muttered. "Unrelated." he added shortly. When he heard Damien pull out something, Parker looked over, frowning. He didn't want any bruise salve or whatever that was, it would just get in his hair and he'd have to wash it out later.

When Damien came over he turned his head away, but didn't do anything else when he started to put the cream on anyways. He grit his teeth, wanting to tell Damien of course he was wiser. He'd never gone through these sorts of things, he was sheltered and neglected at most. He never had anyone telling him how people thought or acted during times of distress.

When Damien walked away and called her selfish he wanted to snap at him and defend Ann, but there was a part of him that just wished she had been more open and willing to ask for help.

He turned on his side away from him again and spoke softly. "She was hurting. It's hard to talk when you're hurt..." Parker still wished he'd been there for her more, then it might not have happened. If only he or someone else had done something more....anything.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:18 am

Damien made it back to his bed and flopped on it.

"Yes she was hurting, but she shouldn't have pushed away the people that cared about her. She obviously didn't want help."

Damien wondered if Parker was aware that Anne had come back to life.

"Yep, and then somehow she comes back to life and then ignores people." Damien was just pissed that Anne was not talking to him.

((thought I would just throw it in..since it took me forever to get back to the post))

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Mon May 14, 2012 9:36 am

Parker frowned and turned onto his side, facing Damien's bed. "Don't say that-" he said harshly. "That's not true. Maybe she needed to know someone cared enough to actually try to see what was wrong with her! Which obviously we didn't-" he snapped, sitting up in the bed and then standing.

He was just so angry right then. He was confused by what Damien said, thinking he heard him wrong. He sounded mad too though. Parker groaned, storming over to the door and throwing it open.

((yeah, it's fine, no worries Smile ))

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 8:21 pm

It had been awhile since Parker and Damien had a little spat.

"I believe that you are wrong Parker." Damien spat back, "I do not know about you but I tried to talk to her and all she did was tell me to go back to Tessa."

Damien stood up and noticed that after he commented about Anne being alive Parker started towards the door.

"Parker, I am not lying. I saw her myself, and she acted like I wasn't even there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Wed May 16, 2012 11:29 am

"That's because she felt bad! So what did you do? Listen to her? I know damn well, I didn't try talking to her enough...." he sighed, lowering his head. "I hardly did anything-"

Eyebrows furrowed, his hand rested on the door handle. He looked at Damien when he spoke, uncertainly and disbelief in his eyes. "That's impossible. That doesn't make any sense! It might have just been her ghost!" Parker was almost yelling.

People couldn't come back from the dead. Things like that didn't happen, even here, in the magical world. It would go against everything that made sense to him. Change the ideas of life as he knew it. It was too much for a thirteen year old kid to handle. And he didn't want to handle it. So he swung open the door, storming out, hoping Damien would not follow him...

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 2:29 am

Damien could not believe Parker, "She didn't let anyone do anything Parker, its not anyone's fault but her own."

Damien could not believe that Parker did not believe him about Anne, he had been around the castle long enough to know what a ghost looked like.

He noticed that Parker open the door and took off, Damien could not resist the temptation to follow him.

"Running away from me Parker is not going to make her seem any less alive. I know the difference between a living being and a dead one."

damien was yelling at Parker as he took off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Thu May 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Parker groaned and shook his head as he stormed out the door. "I don't want to listen to this anymore, okay?!"He snapped as he started to go down the stairs to the common room.

He then stopped abruptly near the base of the stairs and spun around, looking up at him. His mouth was open as if he was going to yell something else at him, but nothing came. He closed his mouth and looked down, letting out a soft groan.

"It doesn't make sense. Not at all. It's impossible-" he snapped, turning away from Damien again, walking quickly down the rest of the stairs.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 9:48 am

Damien could not believe Parker and he wasn't going to give an ounce

"One of these days you are going to have to deal with it Parker." Damien knew it was hard to deal with some things but a person doesn't feel better if they don't talk.

Damien was still running after Parker,

"You know Parker I can follow you all day you know, I talked to Anne myself, I know she is alive. You don't want to believe me wait to see for yourself if you want."

Damien could not believe how stubborn Parker was being. It had been awhile since Parker and him and a tangle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Fri May 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Parker made it around the sitting area and stopped suddenly again at the exit from the common room to the dungeon corridors. The few people that were out in the common room were looking over at the commotion.

Parker couldn't care at the moment, and he didn't care if he was making a bigger scene my yelling. "Tell me why-!! -how!" Parker looked at Damien, looking confused and upset. "You can't expect me to just be fine with all of this do you??" His voice cracked slightly when he said 'fine'. Nothing had been fine lately for one reason or another. Arguments with Pyxis again, all of this stuff with Anne, and him randomly snapping and arguing with everyone else. He hated how he'd been acting and reacting.

He then lowered his eyes to the floor, the thought just entering into his head about how badly he needed to see Anne at that moment. His head snapped back up. "Bring me to her. Now." he said in a way more uncharacterisic of him. But he needed to just get this over with.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 11:10 pm

Damien could not believe how Parker was freaking out this bad over the Anne things. Damien was even surprised that Anne was alive, but he would take Parker to her.

"Ok Parker I will meet you in the ROR with her, in 15 mins."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down