Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Well (Leon)

2 posters

Go down

Get Well (Leon) Empty Get Well (Leon)

Post by Momo Aziwa Tue May 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Momo had decided that she didn't want to interrupt Leon-sama while he might be sleeping, as she had found out about his condition very late last night after all.
She wondered how she wouldn't notice something like this!
Inside she felt very ashamed of herself, and she had hardly slept all night thinking about Leon-sama being this hurt.

This morning before work she had stopped off at a lovely flower store, and she smiled lightly when she looked at the bouquet of flowers that she had bought for him.
Momo had also brought him one of her favourite things to eat when she was ill, some noodle soup.

Biting her lip, she hesitated before knocking on the door, but she knew that she would need to just suck it up and do it, so she did so, giving the door a light tap.
Momo Aziwa
Momo Aziwa
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Get Well (Leon) Empty Re: Get Well (Leon)

Post by Leon Becker Tue May 01, 2012 11:59 pm

Leon had not been sleeping at all since the events at the asylum. The medics had rushed up off to be treated and as soon as they were done he had dismissed them. They'd left a sleeping potion but it didn't seem to work, he still couldn't sleep.

Every time he closed his eyes he was looking into Momo's eyes again. Her scared, accusing, eyes.

He hadn't eaten either. Of course he'd had things to drink but he just wasn't hungry. The only productive thing he'd done since they got back was to start the process that would have the asylum burnt off the face of the earth with fiendfyre, never to return. Even wraiths died in that type of curse fire.

For the first time since his return he was sat at his desk, unshaven and with big black bags under his eyes. He had been looking over his paperwork when he'd found the most important document. It was a long document, filled with a lot of technical and legal rubbish, but the end result was simple.

If he didn't get himself together in the next week the ministry heads would call for a vote of no confidence and he'd be ousted from office.

When the knock at his door came, Leon was tempted to ignore it. He had done with all the others after all. But in the end he waved his hand and the door opened to reveal Momo.

His breath caught in his chest for a moment at seeing her before he coughed lightly and looked away,

"Yes Mo-him... Miss Aziwa?" he corrected himself with a croak. She was with Ivan, she didn't want him to call her those kinds of things anymore. She didn't want him.
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Aziwa Wed May 02, 2012 2:20 am

Momo couldn't help but gasp when she saw Leon-sama.
He looked completely and utterly destroyed, and she couldn't believe that she had been so insensitive to be able to ignore this, to sit in the room opposite him for so long and to not come in and see him.
It made her heart ache in her chest to see him like this.
He was her dear friend after all.

Stepping carefully into the office, Momo's slight smile dimmed a little when he didn't call her by the nickname that she had come to love from the man.
Biting her lip she hugged her flowers to her chest, before coming to place them on the desk in front of Leon-sama.

"I...I bought you flowers Leon-sama." she smiled sadly "I thought that they might make you feel better, I had heard that you were unwell, why didn't you call me into you for help? You know I would have come to you straight away."

Taking a deep breath Momo stared at the floor and she shuffled her feet lightly.
Now would be the right time to tell Leon-sama excatly what she had come in here to say, but she was really very scared of the result.

"Leon-sama...I w-wanted to say that I am sorry, I am so so sorry for what I said to you, I didn't mean it I was just so scared, I didn't know what I was doing. I am also sorry for behaving so inappropriately with Ivan in front of you, I know it must have been a shock to see me act in such a manner, but it was the adrenaline and nothing more." she bit her lip, blinking back tears "And I feel so horrible that you're like this and nobody told me, and I didn't even come in here to find out if you were okay, I'm so so sorry Leon-sama, I'm such a disgrace." Momo sobbed.
Momo Aziwa
Momo Aziwa
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Wed May 02, 2012 2:46 am

Leon had to admit that he hadn't wanted Momo to see him like this, to see him as something closer to a broken shell than to a man. Her happiness with Ivan, her safety with Ivan, should have made him at least somewhat happy but all it did was make him feel even more hurt. He could see that his condition was affecting her and he decided that even if it was just for show, to make her feel better, he would begin to feel better. Of course the flowers made him blink a few times in confusion before he smiling, the first true smile he'd had since before the incident,

"Thank you so very much Mo-chan." he replied, happier that she hadn't been forgetting about him. He smiled a little bit sadly and shook his head, "I didn't want to take you away from your new boyfriend Mo-chan. And besides... I'm fine."

His last statement was offset when he grimaced, holding a hand to his left shoulder as pain ran through him. Calming down from the pain, he watched as she shuffled a little bit, which confused him. What did she have to be nervous about? He was the one who had his heart broken,

"What you said cut deep Mo-chan... I won't pretend that it didn't." he told her quietly before he attempted a weak smile, "Don't worry about the inappropriate part... it's what couples do. I understand that there are times you will run to your love for comfort."

Every word pained him. He hurt in a place deep inside of him that he was unaware could hurt like this. Every word he spoke was to make her feel better, to assure her that her relationship with Ivan was alright by him. Even though it tore him apart inside. He shook his head with a sad little smile,

"You're not a disgrace so don't think like that." he looked away, "I am the disgrace. In oh so many ways Mo-chan..."
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Aziwa Wed May 02, 2012 3:06 am

Momo saw Leon-sama's smile and she felt so much better.
It was a sign that maybe things weren't so hopeless after all, that maybe they would be able to be alright once they had finished this conversation, however painful it might be.
Now that she had gotten that off of her chest, Momo blinked still when Leon-sama still seemed to think badly of her, or that he didn't believe what she had said.

"No Leon-sama!" she blushed "Me and Ivan are not going out, I don't like him in that manner, that's why I came to apologise for acting in the manner that I did, it was most unfair of me to him, but I have apoloigsed to him for that and we are okay now, we're simply friends Leon-sama." she blinked.

Gasping a little bit Momo slipped out of her heels and immediately shrunk to her rather small size.
It was why she always wore heels, it was too embarrassing to let people see her real height, but she didn't want to fall over as she helped Leon-sama.

"A-are you alright Leon-sama?" she asked nervously "Is it still hurting?"

Feeling her heart tears a little bit, she hated having made her dear friend feel so bad about what she had said to him and she wanted to be able to cheer him up.
Although at the moment she didn't know how to do that.

"I told you Leon-sama, it's not anything romantic between me and Ivan-kun." when Leon-sama said that he was a disgrace, Momo grabbed his face gently and turned it to face her, smoothing back his hair "You are no disgrace Leon-sama, you're a beautifully strong man who is simply ill, and you need to rest to get better."
Momo Aziwa
Momo Aziwa
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Wed May 02, 2012 3:15 am

Leon was looking forward to a time when the two of them could get back to the way they had been before the incident but at the moment they had to get through this rather painful conversation. He watched her blush and despite his poor health couldn't help but smile just at the innocence of it,

"You... you're not?" he asked in slight disbelief, happy disbelief before he smiled happily. It did his heart good to know that perhaps she wasn't permanently out of his grasp. Perhaps there was hope for them. He smiled up at her, "Ah thank you... that takes a load off of my mind Mo-chan... Mo-hime."

Had he not been distracted by his pain, Leon might have noticed that Momo seemed to shrink as she moved closer to him to try and help him. He smiled through the pain,

"Ah it's nothing." he waved it off, trying not to grit his teeth too hard, "It'll go away in a day or two... it's nothing at all. Don't you worry about me Mo-hime."

Leon smiled faintly when she repeated that there was nothing romantic between her and Ivan. It did his heart good to know that the woman who had captured his heart wasn't away with another. When she touched his face he jumped, slightly startled, before he calmed down because of her touch,

"But I am Mo-hime... I am..." he closed his eyes and a tear escaped, "You were almost hurt. You should never have been put in any kind of danger. It is my duty and my honour to protect you but I failed. And... I guess I'm a disgrace as a boss as well as a disgrace as a man."
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Aziwa Wed May 02, 2012 4:23 am

Momo nodded her head when Leon-sama asked if she wasn't with Ivan again, she would never be with Ivan, she couldn't see him in any other way but as a close friend, because of what they had been through together in the asylum.
Seeing Leon-sama smile again made Momo wonder why she ever felt like it was going to be hard to talk to him.
He was her friend, she should have known that he would understand.

"No of course I'm not, I would never ever be so unprofessional as to date someone at work! People I'm sure would think badly of me, and I wouldn't want to make you look bad by behaving in such a manner."

When Leon-sama told her that the pain would go away in a couple of days, Momo was hard pressed to believe him.
She didn't voice this however and tried not to let it show in her expressions.

"I hope that it gets better as soon as it can, after all, it was my fault that you ended up so hurt, I should have never gone near that door in thr first place." she pouted softly.

Seeing Leon-sama cry was something that Momo had not expected when she had come into the office today.
She had expected him to be angry, and to probably fire her!
But she didn't know what to do so merely rubbed the tear away with her thumb, a soft smile on her lips.

"You were hurt trying to protect me Leon-sama, and you didn't know that there was those horrible creatures in there, without you, I wouldn't be here right now, so don't think that you didn't do the best you could, you were so brave Leon-sama, thank you for helping me." she smiled, and bent down to kiss his cheek.
Momo Aziwa
Momo Aziwa
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Wed May 02, 2012 6:20 am

Leon was just so relieved that Momo wasn't with Ivan. He just felt so helplessly jealous whenever he thought of her being with anyone other than him. It physically hurt him in his chest. He understood that she had needed someone to rely on in the asylum, his only regret was that it hadn't been him,

"I suppose it would be unprofessional..." he admitted, a touch of gloom in his voice, before he smiled a little bit, "But I suppose that's why people have secret office relationships. They could work very well I think."

He could tell that Momo didn't believe him about the pain going away and to be honest he didn't believe it himself. He'd been neglecting his pain relieving potions which meant the pain would probably remain even after the injury was totally healed,

"I'm sure it will. I'll put all of my will into getting well again." he told her with a smile before he shook his head, "Don't worry about that Momo. It was my fault. I chose to move in the way of the knife."

It was quite embarrassing to him that he, a manly man, had shed even one tear. Even if it was a highly emotional moment, he wasn't supposed to cry. She would probably see him an unmanly now,

"Momo-hime..." he whispered, looking deep into her eyes. The kiss to the cheek made him smile but he wanted to kiss her soft lips. He had to restrain himself from doing so, "Momo-hime... I will protect you. I will not let something like that happen again. But first..."

He grinned a little bit and managed to pull himself up to his feet,

"I think that I need to get back into shape! None of this illness stuff..." he grimanced before chuckling, "Nothing the medics can't handle. And I'll have you to help me right?"
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Aziwa Wed May 02, 2012 6:34 am

Momo listened to Leon-sama as he mentioned that people had secret office relationships and she gasped at the knowledge, she had heard that some people did that, but she hadn't thought that there would be people in the ministry doing it.
Placing her had over her shocked expression, Momo bit her lip.

"Oh I really don't think that would be very wise, people would be able to find out and then it would be even worse than if it was public in the first place." she shook her head and frowned lightly "I suppose you never know how people will act until you're in the position yourself."

When he told her that he was going to put all of his will into getting well again, Momo smiled broadly.
She was very glad that he had seemed to perk up from her visit.
Then she remembered something.

"Oh Leon-sama! Wait a moment bitte." she said, running out of the office without her heels on, and then returning with her present of soup, wondering if Leon-sama would note her shortness.

"I made you some noodle soup to help you on your way to making you feel better."

Momo blushed a little bit when Leon-sama told her that he would protect her.
She wondered if he felt the way that she did, her heart was fluttering in her chest as she digested what he had said to her.
Grinning happily Momo nodded her head;

"Hai! You will always have me to help you Leon-sama, so, let us make sure you are all well again yes?"
Momo Aziwa
Momo Aziwa
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Wed May 02, 2012 6:51 am

Leon had to admit that as minister he was privy to a lot of the best gossip. He had spies throughout the ranks of the ministry, more like assessment members than spies really, who relaid findings back to him. And from some of the stories he made doubly sure NEVER to go into the supply closet on the third floor,

"Yes people do tend to have a way of finding out but it's widespread enough that they don't really say anything about it." he replied before nodding, "Walk a mile in someone else's shoes I believe is the expression. It would be hard too... to have to try and deny your love publically. I suppose it must be worth it if you're truly in love."

He was ready to push himself through the recovery stage now, he knew he was. Leon wanted to be well again, he wanted to get back to the peak of his strength again. The medics had said that the most of the damage was stopped from healing because he didn't want it to really heal, well, now he wanted it to heal right up so it damned well better heal itself right up. He grinned,

"Sure thing Mo-chan." he told her brightly as he began to try and move his left arm in circles, trying to get the full range of movement back. When she returned, Leon couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. He had never really noticed how short she seemed to be but he held his tongue and merely grinned, "Ah noddle soup! I actually love this... I once had it on a diplomatic mission to Japan. Never tried anything else. I was just in love with this soup! This will definately make me feel better, danke Mo-chan!"

Taking the noodle soup, Leon inhaled and moaned happily at the smell. Licking his lips he set the soup down on his desk as he stood up. He began to do a few light stretches to see how impaired his movement was,

"That really makes me happy to know that Mo-chan!" he told her with a big grin, "You can look after me and I can protect you from danger... deal?"
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Aziwa Wed May 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Momo nodded her head.
She agreed with Leon-sama that it appeared to be hard to hide your love from someone, she knew how it would feel, as she was beginning to think that she was feeling that right at this moment.

"Indeed, it must be very very hard, although it must be worth it. I wouldn't tell somebody I loved them I wouldn't think, if I worked with them, or at all. In case they didn't feel the same." Momo blushed.

Very very glad to see that her boss was looking better already Momo hoped that he would like the gift that she had brought him.
A large smile appeared on his face when he said that he loved the soup, she would happily make him a hundred bowls if it would make him better, and happier with her.

"Well then maybe I shall bring you a bowl every day that you are ill, that way you will be sure to eat at least something that day, would you like it if I did that?" she asked with a happy smile.

Seeing that Leon-sama was now attempting to get the tension out of his muscles, Momo wondered if she should leave to let him get on with what he was doing.
With a happy little noise she nodded her head, that was a deal she could get behind.

"That's a deal Leon-sama!" she giggled happily.
Momo Aziwa
Momo Aziwa
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down