Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizarding Wireless Network News - Report Four

Go down

The Wizarding Wireless Network News - Report Four Empty The Wizarding Wireless Network News - Report Four

Post by Richard Romain Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:30 am

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TSJhIZmL0A - for start-up theme*

Jungen – Hallo and good evening. This ist Die Deutsch Wireless Network News, I’m Jungen Vogel.

Jungen – Our top story tonight is the death of thirteen year old Luka Drake. The young Durmstrang student was found dead early Monday morning. The Bestürmen have no official leads and so have asked his mother, Raven Drake, to be here today so that we may try to find Luka’s killers and bring them to justice. Thank you for coming Miss Drake.

Raven – I hope you’re less annoying than the last man who attempted to interview me.

Jungen – I like to think that I am. Now, Miss Drake I know that this is probably terrible distressing for you…

Raven – Yeah… terribly.

Jungen – … But I trust that you know that the sooner we get the word out about the killing the more likely it is that someone will come forward with knowledge of the killers so that we can bring them to justice.

Raven – That’s unlikely really isn’t it?

Jungen – Now Miss Drake that’s a rather pessimistic view isn’t it? You must trust in our competent Bestürmen.

Raven – If it is in the hands of the Bestürmen then I guess I have nothing to fear at all.

Jungen – That’s the spirit Miss Blake. Now… when was the last time you saw Luka alive?

Raven – I remember it vividly… it was the Friday before the body was found, we were in my office and he had one of my friends.

Jungen – From the information I have of you… your friend was one of your razors?

Raven – Is there any reason why they can’t be both?

Jungen – No, no of course not Miss Drake…

Raven – Good. Eleanor doesn’t like it when people don’t think she can be my friend.

Jungen – I’ll try to keep that in mind Miss Drake… now when did you first notice that Luka was missing?

Raven – Tuesday morning when I got an annoyingly early floo-call.

Jungen – Is there anything you would say to the killer, or killers, if they were listening to this broadcast?

Raven – I’m sure they’re listening. But all I have to say is this… next time burn the body. Much less chance of it being found. Now they’re onto you.

Jungen – Yes the Bestürmen are on the case.

Raven – Yes be afraid… the Bestürmen are after you.

Jungen – I know this must have been very difficult for you Miss Drake and I thank you for being so helpful in this investigation. This is Jungen Vogel for DWNN. Gute Nacht.

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu9J_rSUB54 - for ending theme*

Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down