Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tournament (Letters between Keiba and Humphrey)

Go down

The Tournament (Letters between Keiba and Humphrey) Empty The Tournament (Letters between Keiba and Humphrey)

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:13 am

Dear Keiba,

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I was selected to compete in one of the tasks at the tournament. I'm sure you've heard about that. I am going to be in the third task, facing a Durmstrang student named Aquila Wilson. Would love it if you could come and support me. Hopefully I won't make a complete fool of myself, I'm so nervous I am going to screw up and let Hogwarts down. But, I'll do my best. Already did all the studying to catch up from the school I missed from before. Right now going through our fourth-year school books. May even get some fifth year ones to look through, they may come in handy with this tournament. We'll see, though, wits may be more important than spell choice.

How is your summer going? I've missed you so much. My other friends too, but I've definitely missed you the most. My aunt Julia, who I've talked to you about, says that you sound pretty cool. Literally, she keeps saying I need to win you over while I still can. I tell her I am trying, but how do I win over somebody who is so awesome. By win over, well I already asked you out when I got back, so I'm sure you can figure out what I mean.

You go on any fun trips or anything this summer? Mine was kind of dull to be perfectly honest.

Your friend,
Humphrey Williams

Once he finished writing, he tied the letter to his owl George's leg. Giving him two owl treats before he left, because he knew it would be a long flight, Humphrey patted him lightly on the back. "Fly, boy. Hope you don't have any problems on your trip there."
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down