Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apprenticeship (Keiba Namid & Humphrey Williams & Special Guest)

4 posters

Go down

Apprenticeship (Keiba Namid & Humphrey Williams & Special Guest) Empty Apprenticeship (Keiba Namid & Humphrey Williams & Special Guest)

Post by Alice Nocte Tue May 29, 2012 9:06 am

Professor Nocte smile happily because this lesson would be fun and someone special is coming to help. She started humming that familiar, yet unfamiliar tune she knew of, but don't know where she heard it.

Smiling and humming, she lean back on her chair, mentally talking to someone dangerous.

((Ooc: Don't post until special guest arrive))

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Apprenticeship (Keiba Namid & Humphrey Williams & Special Guest) Empty Re: Apprenticeship (Keiba Namid & Humphrey Williams & Special Guest)

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Tue May 29, 2012 9:30 am

Lilith walked into the classroom with a letter from Alice to help her with a lesson. Having not seen her cousin in a while, she gladly accepted.

In the classroom, she could hear the tune she always known hummed. Alice was in a calming state. Lilith walked over to the desk.

"Good morning, Alice," Lilith said. "How have you been?"

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Apprenticeship (Keiba Namid & Humphrey Williams & Special Guest) Empty Re: Apprenticeship (Keiba Namid & Humphrey Williams & Special Guest)

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue May 29, 2012 3:11 pm

Humphrey was ecstatic when he walked into the Occlumency Classroom, and the special guest was the violinist from the Roman Amphitheatre. Lilith was her name, and she did tell him she knew Alice, so he wasn't completely surprised, it was a surprise, but not totally shocking. He was happy to see her. "Hello Lilith, how are you doing?" he asked her with a smile. Humphrey was a person who smiled a lot, he had always been that way. Especially when it was summer, and school was beginning to wind down. The light at the end of the tunnel was beginning to come into view.

"Hello Professor Nocte, I hope you are doing well. I am fantastic, and have been looking forward to this all week!" he exclaimed. "What are we going to be learning about today?" Humphrey asked, bouncing up and down on his toes just a bit.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Nocte Thu May 31, 2012 11:17 am

Professor Nocte opened her eyes at the sound of Lilith's voice. She jumped up and hugged her cousin, smiling.

"Lily!" she said with glee, "Ego desiderari vobis."

Humpherey Williams entered the room and greeted both of them.

"Good morning, Mr. Williams," Professor Nocte smiled back. "Today isgoing to be very much like the last lesson we had, but this time you are going against an Auror. It seems you have meet Lilith, so I don't have to do the introductions. When you two are ready."

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Thu May 31, 2012 12:01 pm

Lilith hugged Alice back, "Ut ego."

She smiled when Humpherey had entered the room. Alice never said who was her apprentices.

"Hello, Humpherey," she greeted with a smile. "I'm doing quite well. We can start whenever you are ready."

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu May 31, 2012 1:20 pm

Humphrey brought up the image of Keiba, his impenetrable wall. It was her in her dress from the first ball he had seen her at, he couldn't wait for to see her in one again. She was so breathtakingly beautiful. He thought of his love for her, that wouldn't give. It was the best he had, and Lilith wouldn't be surprised. He'd told her about Keiba already. "I'm ready, I'll defend first if that is okay."

The memories he was thinking of were all Keiba-related, meeting her, becoming her friend, the ball, coming back, their argument, and their making up time. She was such an amazing person, and the best friend he could ever ask for. Humphrey loved her, and he just hoped one day she would love him back. "Whenever you want to attack go ahead."
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:16 pm

"If you want to," Lilith started. "Good luck."

In an instant, Lilith used the spell on Humphrey. Like breaking a stick, breaking into Humphrey's mind was easy with little effort. He was still new to this, so she didn't really expect much. young ones still need more practice.

At first it was dark, but in the next second she saw memories about Humphrey and a young girl. She must be Keiba, his crush. The place was overloading with her.

Giggling, Lilith waited for Humphrey to push back.

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:38 pm

Humphrey had let her in, and then he decided to close the walls. Focusing on Keiba's eyes. He thought of just that, and attempted to trap within his mind. Imagining her attempting to hurt, or insult Keiba, and his anger was used as a spike. In his imagination, Lilith had just called Keiba a horrible person, who is ugly. His anger, he tried to gather, and sliced at her mind with all of the anger in him.

Suffice it to say, that the anger he felt about Keiba possibly being insulted, was a large quantity. He focused it into as sharp a point as possible. "How dare you insult Keiba!", that was the lone thought he put all the anger behind. All he hoped was that it would put her on the defensive.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:37 am

Lilith was idle until she felt like something tried to push her out. What a great idea. Anger,, she thought, but it was not enough. The push had strength, but for her, she had more. Being an Auror has its many perks.

With a breath, Lilith pushed back, more than she actually meant to, so a blast happened instead. She could hear Alice smile at her mistake. Smiling, not laughing, because Alice was nice to children and didn't like to hurt them in any way and it was a sign that she was amused.

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Keiba bit her lip as she pushed open the door to Professor Nocte's office and a wave of disappointment washed over her as she saw they'd already started without her. She scratched her nose, stepped inside and closed the door softly behind her.

"Sorry, Professor," Keiba apologised. She smiled at the Special Guest and sent a shadow of a smile Humphrey's way before setting her stuff down. She hoped she wasn't too late.
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:33 am

Despite all of the effort he had put into that attack, it wasn't enough. Lilith King just took it in stride, and when she pushed back it made him take a step back. Breaking eye contact, he put his hand to his head, shocked. "Whoa, that is some impressive power Miss King. If I practice long enough could I become that powerful?" he asked, with hope in his eyes.

Keiba walked in, and smiled at him before setting her stuff on the table. Guilt washed over him, and he realized then that he should never have tried anything with Tess. Yes, Keiba hadn't wanted to go on a date at the moment. Maybe, though, it was because she wanted to do it at a later date. Idiot, why hadn't that thought stroke him before. Frowning at how stupid he'd been, he asked Keiba, "Can we talk after class? I did something, well it is the dumbest thing I've done in my life." he said, his eyes starting to water up at what her reaction would be. Humphrey had just made the biggest mistake of his life, but he couldn't lie about it. He had to accept the consequences, and he knew it. It stung him, hurt him, even more than Charlotte Smith ever had. Somehow, he always ended up hurting himself. His dumb impulsive decisions, he needed to think more before he did things.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Nocte Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:52 am

"It's okay, Ms. Namid," Professor Nocte said, "But I do ask you not to be late agian or I will have to take your apprenticeship. I can always give it to someone else. If you know you are going to be late, please send me an owl so I can know."

She hope she didn't sound to harsh, though she didn't really want to have tardy students.

"I'm going to end this lesson right now. Good job, Mr. Williams. Ms. Namid, I hope you will be there on time."

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down