Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 4- War of Magic

5 posters

Go down

Lesson 4- War of Magic Empty Lesson 4- War of Magic

Post by Gene Christopher Downie Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:24 am

Gene walked into classroom, determined to have a proper lesson Razz

Gene Christopher Downie
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson 4- War of Magic Empty Re: Lesson 4- War of Magic

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:50 am

Tabi could not wait until the class would start. At least in class she would have something to do beside have everyone being mad at her.

Tabi took her usual seat up front and waited for the class to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:12 pm

Parker walked into the class, glad he wasn't late, but a bit nervous at being so early. He sighed as he walked to the seat behind Tabi, noting that the teacher seemed a bit more layed back, and hoping that he really was.

He took out the class book they had then another which he had gotten from the library which he'd been looking over about the First and Second Wizarding Wars. He wondered what other wars had happened and was eager to learn. He opened the second book, started to read as he waited for class to start.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson 4- War of Magic Empty Humphrey Williams

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Humphrey Williams walked into the History of Magic classroom taught Professor Gene Downie. "Humphrey Williams, reporting for duty Professor Downie." History was one of his favorite classes. It could teach you so many lessons. He also loved studying the wars, and he especially loved the Middle Ages. He was looking forward to learning about Wizard history, Muggle history he already knew, but not Wizard history. He was specifically excited to learn about The First Wizarding War, that was ended by the famous duel between Dumbledore and Grindelwald. Dumbledore won, and kept Grindelwald from taking over Europe. It was also rumored that Grindelwald was so powerful because of the Elder Wand, and that Dumbledore had it until his death, and then Voldemort had stolen it from his tomb. Then Harry Potter had become master of it, and he still held it in his possession and if he died a peaceful death then it would just be a regularly powerful wand. Although one with a bloody and famous history. Draco Malfoy had disarmed Dumbledore, and Harry had taken Malfoy's wand by force. So when he faced Voldemort at the Battle of Hogwarts he knew he was the proper master of the wand, and he defeated Voldemort with his favorite spell, 'Expelliarmus', and he had learned that spell first.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Victoria was apprehensive about taking a history class in a world she didn't know. Back home history hadn't been her favorite subject (though it was better than math). She hoped that the new realm of history would keep her attention. As she walked into the classroom she saw that a few students had already arrived.

She took a seat in the front near a Slytherin she didn't know, figuring she would fall asleep if she sat anywhere else. Victoria hadn't had much time to make friends, and didn't know much about the different house stereotypes, so she figured she'd try talking to the girl. "Hi. My name is Victoria. What's yours?" She offered her hand.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Keshet Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:23 pm

Agatha walked in and quickly took a seat. History was her favorite subject. She took out a parchment and her book. Funny what not having a single memory of your past made you appreciate history. It was almost an obsession of hers. She had even finished reading the entire book while making notes before school started. "I need a life" She muttered to herself knowing full well that it was not normal to be like that.

Agatha Keshet
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:21 pm

"Umm, I think you have a life. You are sitting there talking to yourself after all." humphrey said.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Keshet Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:15 am

"Yeah..." She placed her elbow on her desk and her chin in her hand. "But that's not a very good sign, is it? Talking to myself?" She smiled at the Gryffindor every now and then glancing towards the teacher and waiting for the lesson to start.

Agatha Keshet
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:39 pm

"Absolute bollox, I do it myself. It is just some people are uncomfortable because they realize other people actually think about things and they don't. I'm Humphrey, and I read the whole history book as well. Who are you?" he asked her.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Keshet Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:15 am

"I'm Agatha, I'm new here" She smiled. She tried to thing of other things to say but the fact that she had no memories of who she was before waking up inside a cave covered in blood and wounds got in the way. She refused to talk about that, what would people think? Now she lived in an orphanage with a bunch of muggles at least until someone found her.

Agatha Keshet
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:17 am

"Hi Agatha. That is a unique name. Were you named after a relative or somebody?" he asked her.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down