Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first meeting (Lukas and Annika only)

Go down

The first meeting (Lukas and Annika only) Empty The first meeting (Lukas and Annika only)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:06 am

Lukas decided to cool off a bit after the whole incident with the Muhe kids. The sky was now glittering with stars and the moon was no where to be seen. He really liked the fact that the astronomy tower was always open. He really felt tired due to all this constant little fights, why can't things be as calm as the sky was tonight, he wondered.

He walked out in the balcony to inspect the jewels of the sky with a telescope while Rudolf sniffed and strolled in the huge room.

Back to top Go down

The first meeting (Lukas and Annika only) Empty Re: The first meeting (Lukas and Annika only)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:15 am

Leonie growled into her shoulder as Annika climbed the stairs leading up to the Astronomy Tower. "Alright there, girl?" Annika whispered, petting the fox puppy in her arms and looking at her. Leonie's eyelids drooped a little, and Annika laughed. "Lazy bum!"

Finally she reached the door, and pushed it open with her foot, walking onto the beautiful night.

Leonie growled again, and Annika started as she saw another figure looking out at the stars, too. She blinked and wondered if she should leave. The person was probably trying to enjoy some alone time...

Back to top Go down

The first meeting (Lukas and Annika only) Empty Re: The first meeting (Lukas and Annika only)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:53 am

As Lukas was browsing through the gallery of diamonds in the sky he heard Rudolf bark and run. He seemed excited as if he had found something interesting to play with. Curious as to what Rudy had found he turned around and to his surprise he saw a girl about his height with short brown hair. She had a pet as well a cute little red fox and it was the fox which got Rudy excited. Finally a friend for Rudy, Lukas thought as Rudolf tried to lick the fox's nose and show he was not dangerous and wanted to play.

He turned to the girl and said, "Hi I am Lukas and that's Rudolf." He hesitated and smiled as he added, "I am sorry I don't know your name however I know we have a few classes together..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:09 am

Annika grinned as she saw a wolf pup approach Leonie. Maybe they'll be friends! she thought, as she set her down.

Then she noticed the person turn around and walk towards her. Her eyes widened slightly as she recognized him from Potions. He seemed nice though, as he introduced himself, so Annika shrugged and stuffed her hands in her pockets a bit from the cold, a bit from uncertainty. "Uh, yeah, we have shared a few classes. Hi there." Great, you sound stupid, she scolded herself. "I'm Annika, by the way," she held out her hand, smiling back.

Then, before she could stop herself, she grinned again, "You're that guy who gets into trouble and stuff, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:21 am

Lukas laughed as he shook her hand. "Yes, yes that's me. Pretty unfortunate that way I suppose.", he replied. This girl wasn't afraid to speak her mind it seemed, he was already liking her ans she is also the first who has been nice to him.

"What's your fox's name? Rudolf seems to like him.", stated Lukas as he beamed at both the pets.

"And what house are you from Annika?", he inquired. He had seen the girl many times before in classes but had never interacted before. Good things happened to him under the stars, he presumed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:42 am

"It doesn't really have to be unfortunate, though. I mean, getting in trouble and all of that. You'll get practise for getting out of it and stuff, right? If you keep growing like that on the school's feedback, you might even get good enough to be a government spy. Maybe even get to have an invisibility cloak and work in top secret units," her eyes widened as she spoke, imagining crazy, action-packed scenarios while flying on broomsticks and using forbidden spells.

Leonie nudged her foot, making her start. Annika bent down to pet her. "This is a girl, by the way," she went on, looking up at him. "Her name's Leonie, my dad found her. What about Rudolf, where did you get him?"

She reached out to pet the other animal, liking the feel of his smooth, thick fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:06 am

Lukas found Annika's responses amusing. He grinned as he replied, "Yes that's always an option!"

"Oh I see, I'm sorry Leonie", Lukas earnestly apologized to the fox for his mistake and continued to reply Annika, "I didn't find him. Rudy is Kathy's son and Kathy is my dad's wolf. My dad says it's our family tradition. So tell me what house are you from, just don't tell me you're from Muhe as well."

Lukas has had enough of Muhe for today, he really doubted he could take more of their antics tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:23 am

Annika smiled as Rudolf nosed away from her and chased after Leonie instead, who was running around their ankles.

"I've always wanted it to be more than just an option for me, though. Working for my country, benefiting it - it's always seemed chivalrous and challenging. Two concepts I adore."

She giggled as Lukas apologized to her pet. "That's an awesome tradition! Is Kathy's mom alive?"

Annika raised her eyebrows at Lukas' obvious apathy towards Muhe. "What would you do if I was? Not that I am," she added. "I'm from Verstand."

She looked at him closely for a second, and blurted, "I bet you're from Geschick."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:15 am

Annika was a pleasant surprise in all the days he had been here, even better was the part that she wasn't from a Muhe! He was mighty relieved when she said she was a Verstand.

"Why, yes. Yes I am from Geschik! How did you know?", asked Lukas with mild surprise. He thought maybe his ego and brilliance was plastered all over his face.

"No, Kathy's mother isn't alive. Kathrine herself is quite old now.Let's go stand in the balcony and leave both of them to play here.", stated Lukas as he started moving towards the balcony, his hands in his pockets.

"To be honest if you had been from Muhe as well I would have just blasted into pieces. I was just with the two of the Muhe students on the roof. They are really stupid and annoying, I really felt like cutting them down and feeding them to the beats in the Black Forest. First they spilled juice on me, then insulted me and when I went up to teach them a lesson, which I hope they have learnt, they look at my with eyes as if it was all my fault! Bloody idiots, the whole lot, I tell you.", Lukas continued with his tale as he moved to the balcony and settling down. He made sure he didn't comment anything about Annika's career choice.

Looking at Annika he smiled and said,"If you meet them and become friends with them, just don't tell them you know me or else they will definitely not like you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:45 am

"Aw, that's kinda sad. Did Rudolf miss her when you moved here?" she asked, then complied and began to walk to the balcony after him. She looked pleased with herself when Lukas confirmed he really was Geschik. "Your eyes," she shrugged. "They're turned down really slightly at the corners. You're thinking of lots of things at once, judging things. My aunt was like that. And you talk in slightly short sentences, like her, too. And, see, you're okay with me being friends with those people, advising me about them. Sly."

As Leonie nipped at her heels. "Stay," she said, sternly, pointing back. "Play with Rudolf." Then she turned back to him. "Juice, huh? Did they do it on purpose?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:10 am

"Of course he did but I think he has grown accustomed to being here now. Anyway, I doubt the shape of my eyes have anything to do with me being in Geschick because if that were true all the Geschick students have the same eyes as me and thats completely ridiculous!", came the light hearted ridiculing reply from Lukas which he continued with a little more seriousness, "However I wasn't advising you just warning you and honestly telling you that they are pretty dumb and they don't like or anything and anything that has to do with me.", he paused and looking directly at Annika's eyes he asked," Forget all that. Tell me who was your aunt?"

Lukas was rather enjoying this conversation. The girl was smart, a bit over smart but it wasn't hurting anybody... yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:20 am

Annika pouted a little. "It's not the shape as much as the look in them." Then she blinked and tilted her head back as Lukas' voice turned purposeful when he asked about her aunt.
"Uh, Adelina?"

She chewed her lip. She actually felt like chumming up with the Muhe students just to spite him, but she stopped herself from thinking those ridiculous thoughts. He could be right, there's no need to be so egotistic all of a sudden, a little voice inside scolded her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:40 pm

"Wait, do you mean Adelina Hagen? The famous explorer? You are her niece?" Lukas was truly surprised.

He had read about her in the papers. He had read a lot. The papers reported that she captained a ship like no other in her time. He thought that she was a very brave and a courageous woman, to which his father always smiled and nodded. And now he knew what the papers had not reported, she was a Geschick like him!

"Say could you tell me her address I would really like to send her an owl! I really look up to her!" Lukas said with excitement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down