Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson Rules :D

Go down

Lesson Rules :D Empty Lesson Rules :D

Post by Briony Romain Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:18 pm

The class rules aren't there to make your lesson boring, most of them are in fact safety rules and I would advise that you follow them, I would really appreciate it as well! So if you could look them over that would be great! Very Happy

1. Please don't mess about on the brooms, you could fall off and when we get to higher altitudes that's terribly dangerous so please don't do it

2. Respect your equipment! I helped pay for these brooms so take care of them in lessons, and well get along just fine Smile

3. Always listen to me, the instructor, I could be giving you vital information to keep you safe, so chatting to your friends is a big no no while I'm talking

4. Please don't bully people, especially if you're an advanced flyer. This class is for beginners too so please be considerate! You wouldn't like it so you shouldn't do it to others.

5. Most importantly have fun! Very Happy That's what flying is all about after all!
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down