Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quidditch or her first love?

2 posters

Go down

Quidditch or her first love? Empty Quidditch or her first love?

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:11 am

The fifth year Gryffindor girl, stepped onto the Quiddicth pitch and a small smile formed on her lips as she felt the fresh breeze blow across her face and fanning her hair. She was sure it would be cold but in truth it was pretty warm.

Pulling her cloak on slightly tighter, she walked across the field and looked up at the sky, trying to see if anyone was flying that day or not. Her eyes were so focused on only one side of the pitch she didn't notice anyone else from the other side.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

http://marauders-era.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Quidditch or her first love? Empty Re: Quidditch or her first love?

Post by Alex Johnson Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:51 am

Alex was trying out his new broom, the next edition of the firebolt. It was called the Fireblast and was supposed to be one of the better brooms available. Walking onto the pitch with broom in hand, he prepared himself to fly.

He put on his dragon leather gloves, and kicked off hard. The broom shot off like a rocket. Just being able to handle it, he pulled up and looped around once. When he came around he had a better feel for it and leaned forward. Speeding up, he did a small turn, the broom responded perfectly.

After flying for a couple minutes, he landed and looked around. That was the first time he noticed a girl in his year across the pitch. Alex had seen her once or twice before, her name was Naomi, a Gryffindor. She was beautiful, with those blue eyes, and her blonde hair. The first time he'd seen her he'd wanted to talk to her, but couldnt bring himself to do it. Steeling himself, he flew over to her. "Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Alex, we have a couple classes together I think. Your name is Naomi right?" Josh asked. Landing, he got off and held out a hand.
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:37 am

Naomi watched the blue sky above her, wondering how it would feel to be able to fly in the soft breeze of the autumn air. Her blond hair got in her way so she pulled it into a pony tail.

A startled yelp escaped her lips when the Hufflepuff landed in front of her and spoke. Looking at the boy her eyes locked gazes with him and she grinned. "Hello there Alex, nice to meet you too. We do have a couple of classes together, it's nice that you remember me."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:35 am

Her hair was tied back into a pony tail, so it wouldn't blow in her face. Alex barely knew her, but he thought she seemed really nice. She seemed a bit reserved in class though, and she might be shy.

Grinning back, he looked at her brilliant smile. "I guess, I remember most of the people in my classes. So, you love to fly too? Just got a new broom, was trying it out. You can give it a go if you want, it's pretty fast." Alex offered.
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:41 am

Naomi giggled softly as she placed her hands behind her back and looked at him. She wasn't sure what to say but he thought like a nice and sweet guy.

"I do like flying but I..." She bit her lower lip. "I don't wish to fly on a broom today, I'm not feeling well." She hoped he got the message right, she'd be way too embarrassed to say it out right. It was her time of month all right.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:44 am

For some reason he was giggling, and he wondered what there was to giggle about. She was sure cute, that much was obvious to him.

"Oh, well I hope you feel better. It's no fun being sick." She seemed embarrassed about something, though he wasn't sure what. "So, what did bring you out to the Quidditch pitch?"
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:15 am

Naomi smiled at the boy and rolled her eyes slightly.

"Boys.." She muttered. "Never know what girls mean when they say they don't feel well." She shook her head at the foolishness. "I just like the fresh breeze and the Quidditch pitch is the best for it."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:36 am

When she rolled her eyes and made the comment what she said finally clicked. Alex blushed a dark red, "Oh, I think I get it now..." Why did she have to say that??? "There is always a great breeze here. It's so refreshing, coming out here and breathing the air." That was one of his favorite things to do out here, aside from flying.
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:50 am

Naomi breathed a sigh of relive at the boy. He finally got it, thank god she didn't have to explain it.

"I know, I love it here." She smiled. "I always come here when I feel the need for some fresh air."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:03 am

It was obvious that she was embarrassed about having that issue right now. To be honest, he was relieved she didn't have to as well. He looked at her, wondering what she thought of him.

"One of my favorite places. Only place I like better is the black lake when it's nice out. I like to swim with the giant squid." he said, smiling back at her. "You know something, you are really pretty Naomi." Alex told her, and blushed again. How could I tell her that? She's gonna think I'm dumb.
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:28 am

Naomi bit her lower lip as she hid a smile, her cheeks flushed a light pink which didn't show because of her pale complexion. Her eyes shone brightly with the compliment as she said.

"Thank you for the compliment Alex." She smiled at him.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:23 am

She bit her lip, and he wasn't sure whether or not she liked the compliment. Then her eyes started to smile, even though her lips didn't smile.

Alex grinned at her like an idiot when she finally smiled. "You're welcome. We should hang out more, I'd like to get to know you a little better. What do you like to do?" he asked her.
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Naomi chuckled quietly at the boy, her laugh sincere and sweet. She knew he had somewhat liked her but she didn't know how much. Her eyes shone with amusement and happiness.

"Sure, we can hang out as much as you'd like Alex." She told him. "I love to do lots of things, mostly drawing and reading but I also like flying and gossiping."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:20 am

Alex couldn't help but wonder what Naomi thought of him. Did she think of him as the dorky guy that some people did? Hopefully not, she seemed to be having a good time.

"Really? That's great, I'll make sure to find time in my not so busy schedule for you then." Alex joked. "I like drawing, reading, and flying as well. Though I can't say I gossip much. I'm trying to decide whether or not to try out for the school play. What do you think?"
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:38 am

Naomi pursed her lips slightly as she tried to hold back the smile that was showing at the corners. She then burst out laughing at what he said.

"Really Alex... You don't have too." She said. "A pretty girl like me will wait years for a fit guy like you." She teased him lightly, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "I think you should try out for the school play, I know I won't be doing it."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:39 am

Alex couldn't help but laugh along with her, Naomi's laugh was infectious. It was nice that she actually found him funny.

"Well I don't know about all that. Besides, I didn't say we should hang out more so I could tell you I'm too busy for it. Even if I was busy I'd make some time to spend with you." Alex said seriously. "Oh come on, you should do it, you'd be great. I think I might try for Mercutio." He'd always liked his character, though he couldn't put his finger on why.
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:42 am

The blond Gryffindor smiled at the boy, she found him comfortable enough to let her mask down.

"Thank you for the compliment then," She grinned. "I know, it was fun to tease you though Alex. I'm sure you'd find time." She nodded before scrunching up her eyebrows. "No way, I am not trying out for the play. You should though."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:58 am

He could tell that she was starting to feel at least a little bit more comfortable, and he smiled back at her.

"You're welcome." Alex said with a smile. "True, it is fun to tease people. Always have to make time for that." he told her. Why didn't she want to try out for the play? "Oh come on, it would be fun. Give me one good reason why you shouldn't do it."
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Naomi chuckled at the boy, shaking her head slightly.

"Of course it's fun to tease people," She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. She bit her lower lip when he told her to give a good reason for her not not do the play. "Because if my father got word about it, I'd be out of here faster then you could say 'Godric Gryffindor'" She looked down.

(OOC: Sorry for the late replies Razz I've had college the past few days and had to catch up with some friends, ^^)
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:52 am

Alex realized that it was kind of an obvious thing to say. Oh well, that had always been one of his talents.

"Captain Obvious to the rescue." he joked, with a goofy smile on his face. His question seemed to make her a bit uncomfortable. "Oh, I'm really sorry, I didn't know." He reached over and put a hand on her shoulder in a comforting gesture. "Make sure to come see me though, you'll get to hear me speaking Old English. Wouldn't want to miss that."
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down