Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the pale moonlight (Shekel and Lucian)

2 posters

Go down

Under the pale moonlight (Shekel and Lucian) Empty Under the pale moonlight (Shekel and Lucian)

Post by Shekel Umec Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:37 am

Shekel stood at the end of the peer looking down at the black waters in the dead of night. It was midnight but to him this was high noon. This was the middle of his day, as it had been for countless seasons. To be perfectly honest he'd lost count a long time ago. He was the only person who could have any idea of how old her was and he'd just stopped counting, stopped caring, after the first thousand years or so.

Stood there in his black overcoat, he pulled on pale hand out of his coat long enough to skim a flat rock across the still waters of the lake.

Said stone skimmed across the water so fast it was a blurr, it's path only visible by the many ripples it caused when it skimmed the water. Eventually it bounced off the water on the other side of the lake and smacked into a tree, so loudly that the sound was easily audiable from where Shekel was stood. He sighed a little bit as the tree cracked and fell.

He hadn't even thrown it that hard.
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Under the pale moonlight (Shekel and Lucian) Empty Re: Under the pale moonlight (Shekel and Lucian)

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:44 am

Lucian had heard from afar a large crack and what would seem to be a tree falling hard onto the ground, he wondered what would have caused that, it would be any number of things in an area like this, it was so full of creatures that he could think of many things that could have felled a tree, himself included.

Wandering towards the source of the sound, quite content in his adult form, Lucian tilted his head as he saw someone that he knew all too well and had thought he had left the country months ago, well, he wouldn't have seen him anyway being in Germany as it was. With a smirk on his lips, Lucian sped across the water of the lake, stopping just at the edge on the other side.

"Why Shekel you b*stard!" he laughed "Where have you been hiding all of these years!"

Stepping closer, Lucian felt a weight drop from his shoulders, it was good to see his old friend again, even after all these years their bond was stil the same as it was before, like they had just been on pause for the last few years.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Under the pale moonlight (Shekel and Lucian) Empty Re: Under the pale moonlight (Shekel and Lucian)

Post by Shekel Umec Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:52 am

Shekel sniffed the air once and immediately caught the smell of sulphur. That was a smell that only came to his attention when it seemed to be moving, which it was. That meant it was a demon. However, as the scent got closer he smirked slightly. It was diluted sulphur. That meant not a full demon. And only one partial demon ever dared come near him. He smirled when he saw Lucian,

"Hello there lil'Luci!" he taunted the demon boy with a smirk, "Oh you know, here and there. Mostly there to be fair."

He walked to meet Lucian and gripped the other man's forearm in a gesture of friendship,

"It's good to see you again Lucian." he smirked again, "I haven't seen you since... god it must have been either that muggle thing... woodstock? Or whenever the last French king got his head chopped off. You know how time is hazy for me."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:57 am

Lucian laughed heartily and already felt much better for being with his friend, he had thought that he might have gotten tired of his long life and passed the coin after all, which he hoped wasn't the case, however now he was here with him again he felt much younger and happier than he had been feeling before.

"What is it with people calling me girly ass nicknames?" he grinned showing that he didn't really take the comment to heart, he rarely did after all "Here and there, that's very vauge Shekel, sounds like you've been in a spot of bother lately."

Gripping Shekel's forearm the same way he gripped his Lucian smirked and his black eyes burnt with humour when Shekel seemed to think that Woodstock and the French Revolution were weeks apart, not hundreds of years like they really were. When you got that old though...he could hardly blame the guy.

"It's good to see you again too Shekel, and it was Woodstock, boy was that a crazy weekend for the pair of us." he smirked "Would have been better if you weren't pining after Sehkmet the whole time, how is the girl anyway, I've seen her a lot recently."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:06 am

Shekel was glad to see Lucian again. It was hard finding friends when you were immortal. It was harder still to find friends who not only shared your immortality but wouldn't try and stab you in the back in a vain attempt to steal your powers. Not like it would work anyway. He laughed,

"I think it's because you look so... what's the word now? Metrosexual?" he teased with a laugh, "Bother? Me? Please brother, they haven't invented a type of bother that can slow me down. Just been admiring the scenary over in Britain."

Shekel was honestly not great with time. Anything that had happened within the same century was something that seemed very close together to him. Seriously, years were like minutes to him now,

"Oh yeah I remember now... The first and last time I ever used that stuff... what's it called? Cup? Bowl? Er... pot?" he shrugged a little bit, "Well not my fault none of the girls there could hold a candle to her. Oh you know... Split personality called Charlie, fell in love with some insect, said insect died, went into depression, said insect was reincarnated, died again and then back to normal. It's been an eventful century for her."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:21 am

Lucian laughed again, being called metrosexual was something that he didn't really have a problem with, it was what women found attractive now and he wasn't about to give up his food source for the 'good old days' where men looked like men and weren't so goddamn feminine. It had taken a while to get used to.

"Metrosexual is the way to go Shekel, you look like a cross between a flasher and someone on meth, no offense." he smirked, teasing him right back "Well I merely thought that the creatures seeming to rise up against humans is a bother for you."

The experience when Shekel took pot was one of the funniest things Lucian had ever experienced, it was amazing to him that a vampire could still be effected by that stuff but apparently it was still as good as it being taken by a human. Hearing him explain Sehkmet's trouble Lucian waved it off.

"Hey hey no need to explain I know all of that, I was working with the insect before he died after all, wouldn't shut up about her, I knew it was Sehkmet I just...didn't fancy filling him in on that information." he grinned.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:27 am

Shekel chuckled a little bit but when Lucian called him a flasher he snorted in amusement. However he didn't quite get the second half of the insult if he was honest. He tilted his head to the side slightly,

"What's meth?" he asked Lucian, having not really had much interaction with the humans in the past three hundred years, "As for the creatures rising... killing insects doesn't interest me in the slightest Lucian, you know that by now. All I'm concerned about is how it's going to affect Sehkmet when hundreds of our 'kin' are slaughtered just so a fraction of their population can be killed."

Shekel raised an eyebrow and looked at Lucian with a raised eyebrow again, curious,

"You met the insect? Huh. I didn't see the point." he admitted with a small shrug, "The only thing I heard of interest involving an insect... was the one your sister was going out with. It's a shame Lucian, Razial was a good friend. You have my sympathy, for what it's worth."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:58 am

Lucian laughed again when Shekel told him that he didn't know what Meth was, the guy was so naive that he couldn't help but think that it would be sort of endearing to a chick, but to him it would be something that he thought the guy should really look up on, he hardly fit in the modern day world and it would be dangerous for him he assumed.

"Meth its a drug like pot only taken a little bit differently." he smirked a little bit "Thats what I meant Shekel, I think that you should try and talk the girl out of it, she's going into a sucide situation here, I don't think it's a good move."

When he mentioned his sister, Lucian's eyes flashed with rage and he squeezed his fist so hard that his fingers broke the skin on his palm he wondered when he would ever stop feeling the anger inside, and he realised that he probably never would.

"He was involved with the people who killed my sister, I didn't meet him because of your woman." he frowned "Thank you Shekel, and I know you understand the depth of bond I have lost, so I know you are sincere, unlike so many others...with their fake apologies and attempts to mollycoddle me."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:03 am

Shekel had come to terms with the fact that he was never going to get popular culture seeing as he was never going to be part of it anymore considering his culture had been gone for thousands of years. But at least it was good for giving Lucian a laugh,

"Ah right. I thought so but I wasn't sure you know. Never had some pushy incubus trying to give it to me like he did pot..." he gave Lucian a knowing look before shrugging, "I won't let anything happen to Sehkmet and I won't let anything happen to you. The rest? Well let's just say I've never been a fan of our 'extended family'."

Shekel placed a hand on Lucian's shoulder and gave it a squeeze and smiled slightly,

"Think nothing of it brother. Now..." he smirked, "Let's try and cheer you up by talking about your favourite subject! Women."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:31 am

Lucian smirked a little bit when Shekel mentioned the fact he had pushed him to try pot when they were at Woodstock, he shrugged his shoulders and placed his cheeky look on his face, he was sure that Shekel was more like his brother than he was his actual friend, it was very strange but...he enjoyed it.

"Hey I was just trying to get you more into the experience, and to be honest I wasnt sure it would affect you like it would do for me or for humans. Technically you're dead after all." he pointed out with a smirk pulling on his lips.

Giving him a squeeze on his shoulder Lucian smiled genuinely at Shekel; "Much appreciated Brother, but you make sure you take care of your woman first, unless you know I decide I'm more important on the day." he joked.

When he mentioned women, Lucian groaned and placed his head in his hands it was an awful topic to bring up now, after all he had really been starved of his food source for about five years.

"Ugh I'm starving, I haven't fed properly for at least five years...it's killing me inside."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:39 am

Shekel gave Lucian a weak little glare. In his many years he'd perfected many glares. This one was just a mild, "I still find this amusing" glare that Lucian knew pretty well. He never thought it odd that he had made up all these glares. Perhaps having endless free-time had made him a little crazy as Lucian had once suggested,

"Yes well if I was dead I'd not be able to run circles around you." he teased with a smirk, "But since I'm undead I still can. And without any of that stupid zombie stuff. Ugh it was a bad idea back before Egypt..."

He scoffed a little bit, "As a sex demon you should know... ho's before bros man!"

He laughed when Lucian, the ladies man, seemed to groan in both pain and annoyance when the topic was approached. Rolling his eyes, Shekel shook his head,

"Just find some stripper and be done with it." he suggested with a shrug, "Just a snack."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:44 am

Lucian smirked a little bit and held up his hands in a gesture of surrender when Shekel glared at him, it told him while he still found this funny he should stop pressing that button for the time being, he was pretty sure he wasn't above getting a swift drop kick to the balls if he continued to annoy him.

"What was a bad idea before Egypt?" he asked with a smirk on his lips "There are many bad things that you have done before Egypt came along Shekel, so please do fill me in."

Opening and closing his mouth Lucian shook his head and sat down on the nearest rock, although uncomfortable it made him look like he wasn't going to take off at any moment, he was enjoying the catch up for the moment; "Hey you know its the other way around Shekel, don't pretend you wouldn't want me to have your back."

Shaking his head Lucian chuckled lightly;

"I wish I could, my girlfriend she would completely kill me if I did, and I don't want to hurt her." he sighed "I just need some food man, I remember when I had a proper meal every night...and there are some cute Professors at Durmstrang." he sighed.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:52 am

Shekel smirked a little bit when Lucian backed off with a little smirk. He knew when to back off without running away and that was another reason why Shekel was glad he was a friend. He chuckled a little bit and shook his head,

"Why not?" he said to himself before coughing, "Zombies. There was this one crazy bugger. Created a country for zombies to populate... they ate him and spred over the world. Sucked for all involved really."

He chuckled a little bit and gave Lucian an innocent look,

"Is it the other way round? I had no idea." he joked before chuckling, "Yeah well sorry bro but Sehkmet got there first. By a good few hundred years."

Shekel raised an eyebrow and grinned like a predator,

"You have a little girlfriend?" he teased his friend, "Oh that is just too cute! When do I get to meet your little woman then Luci?"
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:07 am

Lucian blinked when he heard about the zombies, he had often wondered where they had come from and now he knew, maybe this guy was alot smarter than people thought in the first place, or maybe he was just some freaking nut job who just decided to have fun watching the world burn around him.

"Wow, sounds like it did suck ass." he muttered "Glad I wasn't alive then, there must have been some freaky shit going on when the world was first getting on it's feet."

Folding his arms about his chest Lucian smirked lightly, he didn't blame Shekel, he had a stronger bond with Sekhmet but he was just glad that he had some semblance of standing in the vampires books, although keeping Sehkmet safe would be taking up a lot of his time lately.

"And that's my fault because?" he asked with a smirk "No worries mate I got it, just nice to know I'm on your list of people to save in case of danger."

Sighing gently Lucian placed his head in his hands and he smiled wryly shaking his head; "Never if I can help it Shekel, she's freaked out enough about me being a demon she doesn't want to see a thousand year old vampire popping around for tea. She's only 15 for Christs sake."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down