Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faerie Magic (Air and Char)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Faerie Magic (Air and Char) - Page 2 Empty Re: Faerie Magic (Air and Char)

Post by Airen Auditoren Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:49 am

Airen could tell that Charlotte still had doubts about whether or not there would always be tension between. That's what happens after they were dating for about four years. He still felt like they may have moved a bit fast, but he still privately kept the hope to get back to that status. He wouldn't let her know, though. It wouldn't be right. Friends first, and the other is still very doubtful

"I know, Charlotte. I know. You mean a lot to me as well," he said, offering her a kind smile. He would still be her friend, no matter how tense there relationship had gotten or would get.

Airen cringed when Charlotte began to shout at him. He felt like he wanted to just become a shadow and never be known again. Truth be told, it wasn't the reaction that had hurt him, it was rather the fact that Charlotte no doubt thought of him as trying to win her heart back. He felt sadness, then anger at himself for being so stupid, followed by grief of the possibility that He may have now lost Charlotte as a friend.

He sucked in his lip to keep himself from saying that he loved her was his reason. He screwed up that chance when she broke up with him. Why was he such a coward, weakling, and impossibly flawed person? He should have known that he would never have a chance with some one as perfect as Charlotte. He felt tears beginning to leak from his eyes.

"When I first got here, my sole purpose was to rebuild the Swordmage Order. I felt that it was my calling, but as I spent more time here, I learned that sometimes, God allows these things to happen. Empires rise and fall. It is only natural. Perhaps that is what was destined to happen to my order. I'm sorry that I made you feel guilty, but it was the only way. I looked into every ritual there was. I even turned to dark magic at one point in time. Still, the only way was for me to do it, as it was a Swordmage ritual," He explained.

"I felt like I owed it to you for being such a lousy boyfriend and... well, you deserved it. I'll only lose my memory of my Swordmage training. If God wills it, then I'll learn it again," he added, trying to comfort her.

He sat up and pulled his knees to his chest, resting his elbows on them, and setting his chin on his forearms. "Some friend I turned out to be, huh?"
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2