Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mental Check-up (Konig and Seffi)

2 posters

Go down

Mental Check-up (Konig and Seffi) Empty Mental Check-up (Konig and Seffi)

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:07 am

Konig had sent an owl out to Seffi for her to meet with him at his home now that school was finished for the holidays. He had to do a check up of her mental health after the trip into her mind. It had been quite awhile ago now to be sure but only now would any signs, good or bad, show up as being caused by their trip into her mind.

It also gave him a chance to catch up with Seffi, his favourite student and apprentice. She was forever scoring housepoints in the lessons, not only because he liked her but because she was intelligent and worked very hard to be at the top of the class. He smiled a little bit as he waited with a cup of coffee. He really did hope that there were no problems with Seffi's mental health because she really was one of the brightest parts of his school days.
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Mental Check-up (Konig and Seffi) Empty Re: Mental Check-up (Konig and Seffi)

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:35 am

Seffi was nervous.

There was no way that she would be able to hide what she had in her mind from Konig now, and she was scared as to what he was going to tell her it was, and more than that, she was scared of what she was going to have to do to fix it, if it could actually be fixed at all.

Biting her lip she approached Konig's home, smiling gently when she saw it, it wasn't anything like she would have imagined, but she found herself liking it more than the house she had thought for him in her mind, Knocking on the door she blushed and waited to be let in.

"Konig! It's meeee let me innnn!" she called out playfully.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:39 am

Konig felt the wards trip when someone approached his house and chuckled a little bit. He knew it was Seffi because only four people had the address to his home and she was the only one who wouldn't just pop in.

When she knocked on his door and asked him to let her in he chuckled a little bit before opening the door and standing in the doorway. He smirked at her,

"Was I supposed to say 'not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin?'" he teased her before waving her in, "Come on in Seffi. Want a drink?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:43 am

Seffi smiled happily when she saw Konig, he always made her feel happier than most people, he was her friend when most of the school was against her after all, after the word of her breakdown had spread everyone had thought that she was some sort of freak, and had either avoided or bullied her.

Stepping into his house, Seffi took off her light cardigan and she placed it on the back of one of the chairs in the living room. Giggling a little bit Seffi shook her head;

"No don't be silly Konig!" she exclaimed, before nodding her head with a blush "I would like a drink please."

Tilting her head to one side she smiled happily; "How are the plans for your wedding Konig? Am I invited?"
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:48 am

Konig was glad to see that Seffi appeared to be normal from a casual glance. She had no visible tick so that was a good sign. Ruled out anything too severe. Of course she might just be masking it but then again she'd have to be even better than him to trick him with a mask. Shaking his head with a small smirk, Konig chuckled,

"Okay then Seffi, what would you like to drink?" He asked her as he thought about what he had, "I've got some of that muggle drink. Coke I think it's called."

He grinned when she mentioned the wedding and laughed a little bit before nodding,.

"The plans for it are coming along great actually." He smirked, "We were thinking about asking you to be a flowergirl actually."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:56 am

Seffi smiled happily when Konig said that they had coca-cola, she wouldn't have thought that he would do, seeming like he wouldnt like to have anything muggle in the house, but maybe he liked the drink just as much as everyone else seemed to. With a small smile on her lips she nodded her head.

"Yes I would love some of that thank you." she grinned happily "Have you been having a nice holiday so far, been up to much?" Seffi asked, trying to prolong the mental examination for as long as she could.

When he mentioned about the wedding and the fact that she was going to be asked to be a flower girl she gasped and almost bounced excitedly around the room, she couldn't believe she was going to be allowed in the actual wedding ceremony!

"Oh I would LOVE to Konig!" she laughed "I would get to walk behind Raven and I bet she'll look so pretty in her dress! Is Headmistress Romain the maid of honour?" she asked getting excited about the event ahead.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 am

Konig had to admit that he wasn't a big fan of muggles but at the same time he wasn't against them really. That meant he was ready and willing to abuse their advances without feeling too much like a bit of a hypocrite,

"Alright then. Ice or no?" He asked her as a glass appeared in his hand, filled with coke. He handed it to her with a smile, "Ah it's been alright. Tad boring but alright I suppose. How about you? Missing school?"

He grinned when she gasped and was very very excited by the looks of things. When she said that she would love to be one of the flowergirls he grinned wider,

"Well then I'll tell Raven that you're on board." He replied with a big smile, "Yes you'll be right behind her. And yes, Briony is the maid of honour. Loads of people you'll recognise will be there."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:10 am

Seffi shook her head and smiled lightly when she was asked if she wanted ice or not, with a happy smile on her lips she thought about her summer, it had been alright, she had met up with Lars but spent a lot of time at home really with not much else to do but study up on the things that she had been missing.

"It's been good so far yeah, I met up with Lars a few days ago and we had a picnic and a swim together in the Crystal Lake." she smiled softly "I've just been doing boring studying besides that though, which has been boring."

Sipping at her cola she smiled excitedly and wondered what she would be wearing, maybe even who she would see there, maybe Raven would bring some of her friends from outside of work, and she wondered if they would be ask scary as she was.

"Why who else is coming?" she asked with an excited gleam to her eyes "I mean you guys are like famous so there are lots of important people coming, right?"
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:15 am

When she said she didn't want ice he nodded a little bit and a glass of coke appeared in his hand for himself. He sipped it as he sat down on the chair wtih a small smile,

"I'm glad to hear that it's been going well so far Seffi. Lars you say? You two dating or something?" He teased her lightly before smirking, "If I was any other professor I'd tell you that was a good thing to do. But it's me so I'm telling you to put the books down before you lose all the fun."

He sipped at his coke with a small grin. It was nice to see someone as excited as him when it came to the wedding. He chuckle a little bit and smirked at her,

"Oh lots of people..." He teased her before smirking, "I'll give you a hint. He's german, he's our priest... and he's like a lion."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Seffi felt herself blush when Konig asked her if they were dating or not, it wasn't official or anything but she knew that they were both angling for the right moment to ask each other if they did want to go out together, however she hoped that she was going to be able to get him to ask her, instead of the other way around.

More romantic that way you know?

"W-well no we aren't but I'm just waiting for him to ask me. When did you ask Raven if you wanted to go out together? Or did she ask you? I just...he's taking a long time." she blushed.

Sipping at her coke again she smiled happily and then bit her lip in thought, who did she know that was a priest...? She couldn't think of anyone apart from the Minster, his name was Leon right, Leo was a tiger so...maybe that was right?

"The Gott Des Assisstenten is coming?" she asked in awe "Wow! How did you manage to get him to come and do the service?!"
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down