Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After A Fight (Seffi and Konig)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

After A Fight (Seffi and Konig) Empty After A Fight (Seffi and Konig)

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:47 am

Seffi didn't know just who to come to when she was in this kind of situation, she just didn't know what to do it was all new to her, she had walked into her dorm and found that Eliza had been through all of her books and drawn on them, even ripped some of them and she needed them for the rest of the year!

Now she was pulling them behind her in a little black wagon, and she knocked on the door to Konig's office, tears in her eyes as she wondered what he was going to say that she should do, maybe he could give her a spell to clean them up?

"Professor Konig! Professor Konig it's me Seffi, please I need your help!" she said, hoping to get his attention.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

After A Fight (Seffi and Konig) Empty Re: After A Fight (Seffi and Konig)

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:02 am

Konig had been playing chess against himself when he heard the knocking on his door. Deciding that whatever Seffi wanted was going to be more fun than playing chess against himself for hours on end, Konig moved to the door and opened it for his student,

"Hello there Seffi." he greeted her before pausing, "Are you alright? You look rather harried."

He looked over her shoulder and his eyebrows rose,

"And I would like to hear the story behind this. Please come in."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:06 am

Seffi walked into the office, tugging her wagon behind her and she pouted when she reached the middle of the room, she was not happy in the slightest about what had happened and she felt more tears squeezing themselves out of the corners of her eyes.

Pointing at her books, she wibbled her lip slightly and opened one, showing Konig what had happened;

"Look! Eliza scribbled and ripped all of my school textbooks and I don't know how to fix them! Do you think you can mend them, only I need them for school...and and...I can't buy any new ones." she sobbed lightly.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:10 am

When Seffi just walked into his office, looking increasingly angry and sad, Konig knew something was up. Closing the door behind her, he offered her a seat and pulled his own seat round so that he was closer to her. Seeing her lip wobbling, he looked down at the little wagon she was dragging and paused for a second,

"Well now that is a problem. But not for me, don't worry." he told her with a small smile before tapping one of the books with his wand. Each time he tapped a book it would go back to the way it was, "Now... tell me about Eliza. Why would she do this? When did she do this?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:14 am

Seffi sniffled a little bit and she could not help but give a little giggle as she watched the books turn from wrecked to almost brand new, it was something that was funny to see happen. She was immensely glad that they were all fixed now and she had an almost contented glow on her cheeks.

"Thank you Konig, thank you so so so much!" she said happily

When he asked her about Eliza she humphed again and turned her nose up, she didn't want to talk about Eliza when she was with Konig, Eliza only got upset with her; "Eliza gets angry when I spend time with Lars, she wants me to spend time with her instead, so she probably did it while I was at the feast."

Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:20 am

Konig chuckled a little bit upon seeing Seffi's happy reaction to him cleaning up her books. To a fully trained wizard it was pretty easy stuff after all, she'd learn it in time. It was rather surreal to see almost ruined books turn to brand new with one touch. Seeing her so happy with this simple task, Konig chuckled and waved it off,

"Don't worry about it Seffi, what are friends for after all?" he waved his wand again and all the books stacked themselves neatly in the wagon, "There you go. All sorted."

Raising an eyebrow at her reaction, Konig had to remind himself that she was a little girl after all. Childish reactions were to be expected after all. He nodded a little bit before chuckling,

"She jealous of the time you spend with your boyfriend huh?" he teased her before pausing, "What's her last name again?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:25 am

Seffi happily smiled at Konig when he placed the booked back in the wagon neatly with a simple wave of his wand, oh she could not wait to learn to use those cleaning spells when she grew up, it would make everything so much easier.

"I can't wait to be able to learn these spells myself." she said with a small giggled "I wont have to both you with cleaning all my books and things next time if I learn them soon."

When Konig asked her is Eliza was jealous about her spending time with her boyfriend Seffi sighed and nodded her head sadly; "Yes I think she is...."

But when she cast her mind back to try and answer Konigs question, she felt herself becoming a little confused, what was Eliza's last name again? Did she even have one...;

"Eliza's last name is Stockett."
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:29 am

Konig could see the way she watched him work the simple cleaning and household spells with interest. He would have to make sure that spark grew. Waving his wand, a large book hovered over from his bookcase. Checking to see if it was the right one, he handed it to her,

"1001 most useful cleaning and household spells and charms." he told her with a grin, "All those little displays adults do without words? Yeah you'll be able to do them now. Come back and see me if you want more, there's a second and third volume."

Konig was a little bit surprised that Seffi didn't object to Lars being called her boyfriend but got over it quickly, "Surely she should be happy for you right?"

His eyes narrowed ever so slightly when Seffi struggled to tell him Eliza's last name. When she finally did he smiled slightly,

"What house is Miss Stockett in?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:44 am

Seffi happily took the book from Konig and she hugged it to her chest, she was glad that she had managed to bring her wagon now, she wouldn't want to rip it or something by accident, she would take very good care of it.

"Wow thats amazing! I'll look so smart just cleaning up my dorm room with a click of my fingers, the others will be so envious." she giggled "Besides that, learning more spells is always a good thing."

Nodding her head, Seffi hummed; "You would think so, but, when I got back from a date with him the other day, she ripped up some of my clothes too." she pouted gently.

When she was asked what house Eliza was in, Seffi faultered and she blinked for a moment, well...she shared her dorm, so, she should be in her house; "Uhm...Muhe I think..."
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:52 am

Seeing how happy Seffi was with her new book full of useful spells, Konig couldn't help but smile. It was nice to see students taking an interest in further studies. He could tell that she would take good care of his book,

"Ah it's not that great. You get given a copy when you start seventh year, to prepare you for running a household." he explained to her before chuckling, "You're right, that'll really get them riled up. And I agree, more spells are always a good thing."

Konig furrowed his brow when he heard about how Eliza was treating Seffi now that she was spending more time with Lars but stayed silent. It was when she was unable to give a concrete answer to which house she was in that Konig spoke,

"Seffi I want you to think very carefully here..." he looked her dead in the eyes, "Does Eliza go to this school?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:58 am

Seffi was getting a little bit freaked out now, why was she being so flakey about Eliza now? Surely she knew all about her she had been her best friend for years now, she should know if she was in her house or not...so why did everything seem so vague?

Blinking a little bit she looked up at Konig when he asked her the next question and she frowned to herself, what sort of a question was that? Of course she knew that she went to this school!

Or...did she?

"W-what do you mean Konig? Of course she goes to this school, if she didn't then what is she doing here?" she asked, huffing lightly "Just because you havent heard of her doesn't mean she doesn't go here."

Turning around she saw that the door to the office was open and she frowned, that had been closed when she looked last time, and she could hear Eliza outside of it;

"Why thats her outside!"
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:04 am

Konig could tell that Seffi was beginning to see the flaws that were surrounding the Eliza character. Somethings about her made no sense and other key parts of her were missing. Like a last name. Parents. How she got into the school.

He could see the confusion in Seffi's features now. Seffi thought that Eliza went to this school but in truth Konig knew that she did not. He'd checked all the registers and there was not one mention of a girl by the name Eliza. Let alone Eliza Stockett,

"Ah you're right of course Seffi. Just because I haven't heard of her, does not mean that she doesn't go here." he agreed with a small smile before continuing, the same smile still in place, "Does anyone else talk to her?"

Konig raised an eyebrow and looked at the door. The charms on the door told him that there was no one there. He raised an eyebrow,

"Is the door open Seffi?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:09 am

Seffi blinked a little bit and she nodded when Konig told her that he knew that just because he was unaware of her friend that she did in fact go here, she could hear her getting more and more agitated by the second and she popped her head around the door now only Seffi had her back to her.

When Konig asked if anyone else talked to her, Seffi tapped her chin and she shrugged her shoulders, how was she supposed to know if she talked to anyone else while she was in classes; "Well not when she's with me no! But she's not with me all the time so I dont know if she talks to anyone else or not."

Frowning, and pouting cutely a little, Seffi folded her arms across her chest turning Seffi's eyes widened and she saw that Eliza's shadow was now by the door;

"Of course the doors open, I can see her she's waiting just outside, she doesn't like you I don't think, I think she wants me to leave." she said matter of factly.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:17 am

Konig was beginning to see exactly what was going on here, the only problem was that he had to make Seffi aware of exactly what was going on otherwise she would be living in a lie for the rest of her life. The danger was that if he didn't approach it just right then she was going to be emotionally and mentally damaged.

Oh it was very clear cut what was going on now. Konig sighed ever so slightly, he was going to have to break it to her slowly, "Well how about this... has anyone else you know ever mentioned her?"

Konig nodded his head a little bit and stood up from his chair. She was going to need some level of proof. And the senses were often only confused one at a time. If she was seeing something she might not be hearing it fully too. He reached the door, which was actually closed, and knocked on it loudly, right in the middle of the door,

"The door is closed Seffi." he told her calmly, "And the wards on this room tell me no one is behind it."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:48 am

Seffi nodded her head, she did not like where this conversation was going and she was not going to allow Konig to make her feel the way that she had felt a few years ago, when she had first met Eliza, she had felt alone and she made it better.

"Yes actually, they have." she said with a huff to her voice "Lars has mentioned her, he doens't think that she's very nice but he mentioned her."

When she heard a knocking sound she turned again and the door was now wide open and he had actually knocked on Eliza's head, she seemed to be very angry, and Seffi shrunk slightly in her seat;

"Konig," she whispered "You're making her angry so you might want to apologise, you just hit her in the head after all...now will you stop trying to tell me my best friend is not real."

Getting up off the chair she grabbed the handle of her wagon and made towards Eliza with a steely glare.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:13 am

Konig could see that Seffi was shutting down. She was going into denial and there was nothing that she wanted to hear from him right now. The way she was shutting down told him that someone had tried this before he had and she was blocking his attempts now,

"Really now?" he asked, genuinely curious, "I don't surpose he spoke of meeting Eliza did he?"

Konig's eyes narrowed for a small moment. She was very deeply entrenched in this it would appear. He was obviously not touching someone's head, he was touching the door. Konig turned to the door,

"So this is head head huh?" he reached up slightly, so that his hand would be clearly over the head of a person Seffi's age but not at the top of the door. He knocked again, the same sound coming through, "I just knocked 'above her' didn't I Seffi? Then why does it sound like I'm knocking on the door?"

He nodded though and held up his hands,

"Well how about this?" he took out a piece of paper and a quill, "You two girls write your names on this piece of paper and I'll drop this, forever. Deal?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:22 am

Seffi thought that this was like the Spanish Inquisition, she did not like being pressured into a corner and that was what this felt like, she wanted to go back to the conversation they were having before this or she wanted to leave.

Why did people keep trying to tell her that her friend wasn't real that she was imaginary or something? It only made her even more annoyed.

"No he didn't, but she doesn't want to meet him does she, she doesn't like him." she said simply "I did say that before Konig."

Hearing the knocking sound only made Seffi more annoyed and she pushed past Konig and held her hand out to hold Eliza's who was now getting very upset that the silly man couldn't see her.

"Konig you're upsetting her, will you stop it!" Seffi said firmly.

Guiding Eliza into the room, Seffi looked at the quill and picked it up, she wrote her name, and then set it down, she looked away at Eliza for a moment, and watched as she picked up the quill and wrote her name. Which appeared on the parchment next to hers.

What she did not know however was that to Konig it would have looked like it was simply appeared on the paper.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:34 am

Konig didn't want to pressure Seffi like this but it had to be done, he had to push this effort so that she would be able to have a normal life at some point, even if it wasn't available right now. It wasn't easy, doing such a terrible thing for the sake of her getting better in the long run, but there was nothing for it,

"Of course she doesn't like him." he remarked before looking at Seffi, "Seffi she hates everyone other than you... doesn't she? She acts out when you're with anyone else more than her. I know these things because I've seen it before Seffi."

Konig frowned a little bit and decided to push it a little bit more,

"I'm not blind Seffi. You know that." he told her with narrowed eyes, "Do you honestly believe I'd miss seeing a girl in front of me? Do you not think it slightly odd that we're both stood here and yet only you can see her?"

Konig watched with rapt attention as Seffi wrote her name down on the paper. But when the second one appeared on the paper, seemingly all by itself, his eyes widened before he groaned. This was bad. The Psychosis was so deeply routed in her brain that it was able to use her magic on its own. But one thing it couldn't change was how it wrote, it wrote exactly as Seffi wrote because the psychosis only knew what Seffi knew and knew it in the exact same manner as she did. He tapped the paper. The handwriting was identical, everything about it was identical. Every letter was formed in the same way, even if they did spell different names,

"Why is her handwriting identical to your Seffi?" He asked her quietly, "I'll tell you why. You suffer from a psychosis and it has rooted itself so deeply in your psyche that it can control some of your magic."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:49 am

Seffi stopped and listened to what Konig was telling her, people had tried to tell her that before, a few years ago, and she didn't believe them, they tried to give her medicine but it just made it worse, so she had stopped taking them. It had made them much nicer again.

When he used those words again, Seffi's chest started to heave, and she no longer wanted to hear what he said any more, she could feel her fingertips beginning to tingle and she watched as Eliza began to run around the office, throwing things around, but in reality it was just her magic.

Stepping forward Seffi slapped Konig on the cheek and panted gently.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP!!" she screamed "YOU'RE WRONG! YOU STUPID STUPID DOCTOR YOU'RE WRONG!"

She slowly moved backwards, the look on Eliza's face was poisonous and Seffi gulped lightly; "Now I'm going to get hurt, and it's all your fault!"
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:59 am

Konig knew that Seffi didn't want to hear this but she had to hear it because he was not about to let her walk out of his office with a psychosis that was a danger to her and others. He wanted her to be happy and constantly trying to live with a psychosis was not about to make Seffi very happy in the long run.

He could feel her magic reaching out and smashing up his office but he was sure that to Seffi it was actually 'eliza' who was doing all of the damage to his office. It was annoying him to no end. He gritted his teeth and held his wand out to the side,

"Excampten!" he called out, a sphere of magic forming around the two of them. The walls of the sphere cut all magic going out of it so in effect he had 'caged' 'eliza' in with him and Seffi. The dome was still rather large though, he didn't have to control to make it smaller, "No Seffi I'm right. And you know I'm right! You know that something is wrong Seffi! You know that others should be able to see Eliza and we just can't! No one but you! She's not really a person Seffi, she's something created by your mind."

Konig's eyes narrowed,

"What are you talking about Seffi? Why are you going to get hurt?" he asked before it hit him, "Eliza is going to hurt you... isn't she Seffi? It's because she knows you're close to realising she's not real! She is a figment of your mind Seffi! Keep fighting her god damn it!"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:19 am

Seffi placed her hands over her ears and hummed to herself sitting on the floor she attempted to drown out Konigs words, the truth was she needed Eliza, she needed her and she was no figment of her imagination, she was real! She had been real and she was real now! She just knew it.

"BE QUIET!!" she yelled at Konig "No no no no no!"

Tears beginning to cloud her mind Seffi hammered on the magical barrier that seemed to be holding her in the office, she turned and she saw that Eliza looked indeed angry and she had picked up what seemed to be a letter opener, stepping towards her...

It was then that she slammed on the barrier harder; "Let me out! Let me out!" she screamed "PAPA!! Help me! Lars! ANYONE!"
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:33 am

Konig was getting rather angry now, frustrated that despite all logic she was still fighting to believe that Eliza was real. Even when she herself admitted that Eliza was going to hurt her for just listening to what he had to say. It was so very clear that Eliza wasn't real for anyone but Seffi after all, even Eliza,

"No god damn it Seffi!" he shouted back so that she would actually hear him, "You need to face the fact that she isn't real Seffi! You don't need her anymore!"

Deducing that Seffi's magical manifestation of Eliza was somewhere inside the barrier, so he dispelled it with a wave of his wand. He immediately felt dizzy as all of the magic in the room, including Seffi's and any she held inside her, was stopped for a second before it went back to normal. This was not going well. Konig was running out of options.

Moving to his bookshelf, Konig picked up one of his own journals. He skimmed through it quickly before growling and throwing it aside. Reaching up for another book he did the same, throwing this one against a wall,

"No no no no no! Come on!" he growled in desperation as he barely looked at the titles before throwing them away, "God damn it! No! No! No!"

He glanced over his shoulder at Seffi and pointed to her,

"Don't you dare give up on me you silly little girl!" he told her desperately before he reached one book. He opened it and grinned manically, "YES! I've got it!"

He ran over to Seffi,

"Seffi you have to open up to me or this will hurt! Do you understand?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:39 am

Seffi whimpered quietly and she slid down the wall looking at Konig blurrily as the tears built up in the corners of her eyes and squeezed down her cheeks without her own consent, she was so scared she didn't know what she could do.

She didn't know where Eliza had come from, she didn't think that she would just appear for no reason, she knew that she had been real, she had gone to Primary school with her, she had seen her parents...

"But she...she was real." she said quietly tears coursing down her face "I don't...I don't want her to die."

Blinking hard Seffi reached her hand up to her head and she drew it away, she was beginning to feel a large build up of pressure in her head and she whimpered lightly again, putting her head in her hands as she tried to make the feeling go away.

Merely nodding Seffi reached out and held Konig's hand lightly in her own, which was growing limper, and colder;

"O-okay Konig, w-what are you...." whimpering again, Seffi placed her head in her lap "It hurts!"
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:48 am

Konig paused in his ransacking of his own office. If it was true that Eliza had once been real then it explained why she was so strongly entrenched. She was based on the memory of someone who had once been real. That meant that she thought that she was real because she once had been. He sighed a little bit before turning to Seffi,

"Even if she was once real this is not the way to preserve her memory Seffi." he told her firmly, "You have to let some people go Seffi. Especially people who would try to hurt you, like Eliza."

Seeing Seffi touching her head, as if in pain, Konig swore loudly. If she was beginning to get some physical pain then it was a very bad sign. It meant that she was moments away from severe mental damage and he needed to take it into her mind to deal with it. Having been given permission, despite her pain, Konig pressed the tip of his wand lightly against the centre of her forehead,

"Here goes..." he whispered before he pulled in his magic for the mind-walk spell, "Entrena!"

Both of them slumped over onto the ground as their minds were projected, along with Eliza, into Seffi's mindscape.
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:56 am

When Konig said the spell, Seffi felt everything fall away and she blinked, the pain was gone now and she felt like she was weightless for a few moment, until she stood up and opened her eyes, all around her was a white canvas, but on it was a series of black ink splots.

All of the black ink splots made up the city sky scrapers of New York city and they seemed to ebb and wiggle, as if giving the city a living breathing feel to it, standing up shakily she looked around and wondered where exactly she was.

"Am...am I dead?" she asked, looking at her hands, as she looked around she spotted Konig and squeezed his hand gently, Seffi's eyes widened as she looked around and she bit her lip lightly.

"Where are we Konig, what did that spell do?" she asked, before reaching up and pecking his cheek "Uhm...I'm very sorry I slapped you Konig, and...messed up your office...can you forgive me?"
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next