Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After A Fight (Seffi and Konig)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

After A Fight (Seffi and Konig) - Page 2 Empty Re: After A Fight (Seffi and Konig)

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:01 am

Konig never got used to the sensation he got when he used this spell. The sensation of falling and then suddenly being weightless was very strange. He looked around, trying to get a picture of what her mindscape looked like and was pleasantly surprised. Most people Seffi's age had almost no mindscape to speak of but she had the foundations of one right here. In a few years time he'd bet that the skyscrapers of this New York would look more like a pen and ink drawing that someone finger paiting with ink. But then again maybe not, it was a very complicated mindscape after all. When Seffi asked if she was dead he merely shook his head,

"Not unless you dragged me along with you." he joked lightly, giving her hand a light squeeze, "You alright Seffi?"

He chuckled a little bit and shrugged,

"Don't worry, I've taken worse hits." he told her confidently before growing more serious, "What we need to do now is to confront the projection of the psychosis Seffi. Can you help me with that?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

After A Fight (Seffi and Konig) - Page 2 Empty Re: After A Fight (Seffi and Konig)

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:07 am

Seffi felt that she was very safe now that she knew that Konig was here, he had brought her here so he must know what he was doing here and he would know how to get her out, besides, if what he said was true, this was her own mind, nothing could hurt her unless she wanted it to.

Right?

"I...I guess I'm okay I feel a little bit shakey but I have just been taken into my head, I don't know how but..." she said , pressing her hands to her head "It's just a little too much for me."

When he said that he needed to find the psychosis, Seffi bit her lip and blushed a little bit she did not want to kill Eliza, but it seemed that she was not going to have much of a choice.

"O-okay, that do we have to do? I'll help as much as I can."
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:13 am

Konig was a deft hand at combat inside someone's mind. If he was honest with himself he was much more powerful and skilled when in someone's mind than outside in the physical world. He would make sure that nothing happened to Seffi because although nothing here would hurt her body or mind, the pain would still seem real to her projection,

"Yeah don't worry, feeling shaky is kind of what this spell is supposed to do to you." he told her before shrugging, "It'll go away in time. As for the logistics of this... it's best not to think about it Seffi."

Konig knew that Seffi was a smart girl and as such he knew that she knew what they would have to do when they found the projection of the psychosis. It needed to be destroyed so that it couldn't torment her again. He placed a calming hand on her shoulder,

"Your will shapes this reality Seffi. All I need you to do when the projection comes out is to hold it down." he smiled sadly, "I couldn't ask you to... dispose of it."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:20 am

Seffi nodded her head and she smiled shakily, she really did think that she needed to forget about the wonder of being inside her own mind, and she needed to be able to focus on what they needed to do, which was finding Eliza and making sure she didn't do this again.

Blinking rapidly when Konig placed his hand on her shoulder, she did not know that they were going to have to actually KILL this person who looked like Eliza, and she did not want to be a part of it at all, she just wanted Konig to deal with her, she couldn't help someone kill something!

"Y-you want m-me to help?" she said with a deep breath "You w-want me to help kill her?" Seffi asked incredulously "I'm not sure if I can do that Konig I mean....I'm only twelve!"

As she looked around, Seffi felt something matierialise in her hand and she saw the photgraph of her and Eliza when they were on their way to school, both holding hands as they walked, it was a real photograph, she had it somewhere at home.

"How do I find her?" she asked quietly.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:26 am

Konig could tell that Seffi wasn't really excited to be a part of something like this and to be honest he was glad that she wasn't. If she had been looking forward to wiping a projection from existence then she was probably the same kind of person who killed little furry animals. He shook his head a little bit. It wasn't killing if they weren't alive anyway,

"Well I would like it if she wasn't flailing around because she has some power here too and if my projection is defeated here I go braindead in reality so... yes please." he told her calmly before frowning, "Who said killing? All I'm going to do is convert her into a memory, I just need her subdued otherwise she'll kill me."

Konig watched the photograph materialise in Seffi's hand and pointed towards it with a small smile,

"All your good times with her, when she was a psychosis, will be added to your memories." He smiled faintly, "Just like that picture. As for finding her... well..."

The projection of Eliza materialised a little bit away from them,

"She's already here now."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:31 am

Seffi was a little relieved when she was told that they would not be killing her best friend, it was better that she thought of it as turning her into a memory, she would still be here, and she would no longer be hurt by her presence.

"Oh, well thats different then, I'll help you now, I wont like it, but if you could be quick about it?" she asked nibbling her lip "I'm not sure how long I would be able to hold her down."

When Konig looked down the street from them, Seffi slowly looked up and saw Eliza standing down the street from them, she was panting lightly and she began to walk towards her slowly.

Before she could speak Seffi squeaked and closed her eyes, imagining a series of vines springing up from the ground and fastening themselves around her feet and wrists. Hopefully that would be enough to hold her down.

"Well go on then Konig!" she said, urging him forwards.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2