Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight For Honour (Richard and Raven)

2 posters

Go down

Fight For Honour (Richard and Raven) Empty Fight For Honour (Richard and Raven)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:50 pm

Raven grinned as she stepped into the entrance hall, her inferi following her, only 10 or so however as some had decided to stay behind and to torture some of the students and professors a little bit more.

Facing the man that took her Briony from her, Raven flicked her razor about her hand and stared him straight in the eye, waiting for him to make his move, she was better at physical fighting by far, but she wasn't just about to give up using magic.

Especially her necromancer ring.

Even though she was crazy she wouldn't make the mistake of not being curteous like she had always been told to do in duels, Raven must wait for the other to be ready.

"Are you ready to face me yet? You criminal. You stole her from me she was MINE!" she screamed.
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Fight For Honour (Richard and Raven) Empty Re: Fight For Honour (Richard and Raven)

Post by Richard Romain Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:39 pm

Richard followed Raven out into the entrance hall, neither of them wanting to be in the way when Briony and The Doctor started fighting for real. As he went he burnt a few of her inferi to give more children the chance to escape. Gripping his wand tightly, Richard walked calmly into the entrance hall to face his insane opponent.

Of course, she wasn't any less dangerous because she was insane. She was probably more so. Who knows what hits she'd take rather than try to dodge? Richard was pretty confident in his hand to hand fighting but he knew that if he got close enough he'd have to start using his more powerful abilities and they really sucked up magic. At long range... there was no question that he had the advantage. Hell, he probably had the advantage in the middle ground as well but he wasn't going to bank on that,

"You seem to get crazier and more deluded everytime we meet Rave." he teased her with a small smirk, "You see Briony chose me. Above all others. Above you and above others. I can't say I blame her for dumping your crazy ass though... who knows what you're like in the bedroom!"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Fight For Honour (Richard and Raven) Empty Re: Fight For Honour (Richard and Raven)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Raven chuckled slightly and she bowed, her opponent now ready she could begin cutting him into peices, and maybe she would reveal the secret behind her 'friends' that nobody had thought to suspect.

At least. Nobody that she had left alive long enough to tell anybody.

"I'll have you know, fool, that Briony did not choose you for all the reasons that you would suspect, she chose you for diplomacy, for GOVERNMENT."

Cackling Raven put her razor away and focused all her energy on her wand and her necromancer's ring, hoping that the fight wouldn't take too much of her time up, she had other people to kill.

"Sacrin." she said quietly and a long whip of blood appeared out of her wand which she cracked through the air above Richards head, summoning some of her inferi to distract him.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:13 am

Of course, when Raven bowed to himself Richard didn't bow back. You only bowed to people when you respected them and Raven wasn't someone who deserved respect. A healthy amount of fear, yes. But never respect,

"Interesting." he replied with a grin, "Especially seeing as we met before the hostilities began. I think you're losing what's left of your marbles Rave."

When a long whip of blood snapped at him from her wand, Richard frowned as he rolled to the side. An attack like that was too easy to dodge, she had to have something else... Inferi! Swearing, Richard cast a cutting spell, cutting a few of them in half even as an even dozen made their way towards him,

"Oh look Rave... it's your besties!" he taunted, "Fiendfyre!"

The last of the inferi now destroyed, after a few minuntes, he turned his attention back to Raven again finally,

"What else you got Rave?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down