Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Enlightning Detention (Seffi and Konig)

2 posters

Go down

An Enlightning Detention (Seffi and Konig) Empty An Enlightning Detention (Seffi and Konig)

Post by Seffi Dresner Sun May 20, 2012 6:34 am

Seffi had quite liked her psychology lesson, her Professor was able to teach her a spell that she didn't know and she was able to perform it now properly, she had tried it on Eliza and she had felt the results of it too, which made her very proud that she could still do it.

Hopefully the detention would not be one of those horrible nasty ones where she had to clean out cauldrons or shine the school trophies or something, it would be very mean of her Professor to give her such a mean task considering she tried so hard in his lesson.

Knocking on his door she waited to be called in.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

An Enlightning Detention (Seffi and Konig) Empty Re: An Enlightning Detention (Seffi and Konig)

Post by Konig Nickel Sun May 20, 2012 6:39 am

Konig was doing something that he only ever did when he was sure no one was around to see him; pottering around. It just seemed rather effinate or something like that. So he never let anyone see him do it. When there was a knock at the door he immediately stopped pottering around and opened the door,

"Ah... Miss Dresner." he smiled slightly and gestured to the small seat in front of his desk, "Take a seat."

Closing the door behind her, Konig sat down in his place behind his desk. He steepled his fingers,

"I trust you know why you are here Seffi."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

An Enlightning Detention (Seffi and Konig) Empty Re: An Enlightning Detention (Seffi and Konig)

Post by Seffi Dresner Sun May 20, 2012 6:46 am

Seffi's smile dimmed a little bit and she hung her head, the idea of a nice detention was slowly going out of the window, moving towards the seat that she was gestured to she hoped that she would be able to get out of here fast if this was not going to be very pleasant.

Sitting down she clasped her hands together on her lap and wondered what she was going to have to do for this detention, she had forgotten to tell Eliza, and she got mad sometimes when she didn't tell her where she was.

"Yes Professor, I'm here because I was tardy for your lesson and I broke one of the class rules." she pouted lightly "Sorry." she added childishly.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Sun May 20, 2012 6:53 am

Konig had to admit that he still had the skills. He was making her sweat even without actually saying anything bad to her. He had to admit that she looked like she was expecting him to throw the book at her and it was rather amusing,

"Yes you broke one of my class rules." he told her sternly, "The most important one no less. Your punishment today shall be..."

He paused to build up dramatic tension as he slowly raised his wand. Suddenly, he swished his wand and a chess board appeared on the desk and he smirked,

"To play three games of chess with me." he laughed, "You should have seen your face... classic!"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Sun May 20, 2012 7:01 am

Seffi bit her lip, she hoped that she wasn't going to get into so much trouble, she didn't think she would be because she had gotten housepoints from the Professor...but she had heard stories that the Professors here weren't as...cocure as others.

When he sternly told her what she had said was right she hung her head even more, she had been bad in her first class and it was all Eliza's fault! Oh she was so angry with her.

Seeing him raise his wand, Seffi gasped a little bit before he set out the chessboard and she relaxed, glaring a little at the Professor;

"No fair!" she pouted "You did that to me on purpose you meanie." Seffi giggled "It will be a short detention, I am not good at chess at all."
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Sun May 20, 2012 7:05 am

He had to admit that her face was a picture when she was worried. It made her look even cuter as the tension built up. On the inside he was laughing of course but no one without years of experience in reading body language would have been able to tell. The little glare she sent his way might have made other students cower but it wasn't even half as bad a Raven's 'nice' glare. He chuckled,

"Of course I did it on purpose. It was quite amusing." he told her with a smirk before raising an eyebrow, "Alright well how about this? We'll both be distracted by a game of 20 questions over the game. And if you win one game you win your house 40 points."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Sun May 20, 2012 7:08 am

Seffi couldn't help but pout again when he said that she had looked cute when she had been nervous about what he was going to make her do, she did not like to be called cute at all, she was rather be anything but cute, it made her sound six.

Crossing her arms around her chest, Seffi stuck her tongue out at Konig's chuckling, she hummed and swivelled the board so that she had the white side.

"Can I be white then?" she asked with a smile "I like being white the best when I play with dad. Twenty questions, okay then, this should be fun, do you want to go first?"
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Sun May 20, 2012 7:16 am

Konig had to admit that the girl wasn't doing anything to discourage him calling her cute. The little pout she was pouting was so cute that even someone as emotionally crippled as he knew that it was cute. He openly laughed when she stuck her tongue out at him. She was just like some kind of hyper active kitten or something,

"Sure, I prefer being black." he replied with a smile before smirking, "Let's see if he's managed to teach you anything then. I'll go first. And that doesn't count as a question Seffi."

He waited for her to move a piece,

"Is Seffi short for anything?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Tue May 29, 2012 2:45 am

Seffi felt a little self conscious when Konig laughed at her and she crossed her arms about her chest and frowned at him, her dad always called her cute too and she hated it, she was not cute at all, she always preferred it when her mother called her 'my Beautiful Princess' that was her favourite title.

"Alright then, I don't think that he has, I don't really remember much about it, who goes first?" she asked a little confused "I think it's me is it?"

Biting her lip, she smiled and thought about what peice she would move first, when she heard her question, Seffi nodded her head and smiled wider; "Ja, its short for Stephanie, although I am not called that, just the shortened version."

Thinking of her question Seffi asked; "Do you like your job here?"
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down