Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detention (Drakes Only)

2 posters

Go down

Detention (Drakes Only) Empty Detention (Drakes Only)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:32 am

Raven unlocked the door to her office, there had been something bothering her about that girl in her class, there was something familiar about her, something that she knew but she didn't really understand fully, and whether she wanted to tell her or not she would know by the time this detention was finished.

Sighing slightly Raven looked at the collection of body parts in the corner, of course all perfectly preserved so that she wouldn't have any mice running about the place, and her collection of smashed clocks of all shapes and sizes were hung up in one corner of her office, her little memorial to the triumph over her own fears.

It was almost time for the girl to arrive, after owlling her dorm room for her to be here at 7pm promptly, there was very little left to do but wait and wonder about this strange child, and why she seemed to know her.
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Detention (Drakes Only) Empty Re: Detention (Drakes Only)

Post by Keaira Drake Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:41 pm

Keaira was kinda pissed at the Sweeney, but figured there was nothing to do about that. She wondered what had happened over the summer that made Keaira want to take potions. She hadn't taken them last year, but now it was getting interesting. Keaira wasn't disappointed. Sure, she had to behave more unless she wanted to kill off her entire housepoints. Of course, she hadn't been foolish enough to get rid of the boils. Not that it mattered to her.

She knocked on the door to the Sweeney's office and walked in. She didn't say anything, just met the lehrer's eyes and then walked towards her, stopping some feet away. She looked around the room. Dead body parts, smashed clocks... She didn't understand the deal with the Sweeney, but none of this really scared her. Maybe she was stupid like that.

"Where would you like me to be?" Keaira then asked, looking around the room.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Raven heard the door open and the student walk into the room, she calmly breathed and just watched her in silence as she moved into her office, taking the measure of her in.

In some ways, she reminded her of a younger her, and her fingers twitched next to her razor, remembering what she normally did to people who reminded her of herself. But she stopped, she needed to know some answers from this girl.

"Just stand there."

Throwing the bottle of antidote to her, she would either catch it and be able to drink it or she would drop it and she would have to brew one herself, which she would not help her with, Raven stayed silent for a while more, before asking:

"What is your name child?"
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:51 am

"All right," she said calmly, standing where she was.

She noticed how the Sweeney seemed to twitch closer to a razor not far from her, but Keaira didn't move. She wouldn't stand a chance if the Sweeney decided to hurt her, so it was no use trying to protect herself and in the process infuritaing the woman even more.

She then blinked as the Sweeney threw something at her. She managed to grab it just before it hit the floor. It looked like a potion. The antidote, Keaira noted when she remarked the color. She had looked up the antidote in her spare time before the detention, so she knew what it would look and smell like. For the moment, though, Keaira had no intention of taking it. It was no stress. So she slipped the small bottle into her cloak.

"My name?" Keaira asked surprised, and then smiled slightly. "Keaira Drake," she said smoothly.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:11 am

Raven watched as the girl put the antidote in her pocket, for she must have known that was what it was, it was a little odd to her to see some child in this school who didn't care for their appearance as much as their lives. A nice change however.

Unable to stop thinking about this girl, Raven though briefly about how it felt like she knew her from somewhere else that wasn't just her class, that it was somewhere prior to Durmstrang she had met her, bit took no notice of it for now.

Until...that name, Drake.

"That's impossible, you're lying. Who told you to say that?" Raven asked getting more wound up by the second...but then she calmed slightly and growled out through gritted teeth: "Tell me, where are you from?"
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:19 am

Keaira blinked when the Sweeney snapped. Then she calmed down and asked where Keaira was from. Keaira frowned. Something was very, very wrong.

"No one told me to say that. Keaira Drake. That is my name, it's always been my name. Or, at least as far as I know. I was born somewhere in Germany, that's all I know. I live with my Guardian and my twin brother, Myles Drake," Keaira said, figuring it would be easier to just tell her the entire family story at once.

Keaira wanted to ask why, but she had a feeling that if she did, she would piss the Sweeney off. At least more than she already was, and she didn't want to lose more house points.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Raven was not liking the way that this was going, someone had told this child to say these things, she knew it, she knew it now that the thing that was taken from her must have been something living, something alive.

Maybe there was a reason this girl reminded her of herself so.

"Somewhere in Germany? That's rather vague isn't it? Don't you have any memories of where you might be from, a place where you don't fully remember being there, and yet you dream of it?"

She asked, standing up and moving slowly closer to the girl with each question that she asked, then, raven's ears pricked up:

"A boy? Myles? Twins...." she breathed out.

'good and evil'
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Keaira frowned. How could the Sweeney possibly know that? Yes, there was a place she dreamed of. A dark place with weird noises. But what did the Sweeney have to do with that? This was detention, for crying out loud, not interrogation!

"Yes, I do dream of a dark place, but, forgive my rudeness, I don't see what that has to do with you," she said slowly.

The Sweeney walked closer to her, and Keaira suddenly felt the urge to scurry away. Her frown deepened. Was she frightened? No, that wasn't it. But something was messing with her mind.

"Yes, Myles. He is in Risiko too," Keaira said wearily.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:24 am

Raven slowly began to creep back from her idea that she was some sort of spy and sat down on the floor, her head in her hands, pulling at her hair to try and get the thoughts straight in her mind.

What did it have to do with her...? Why did she care so much about this Childs past?!

"Why do I care...?" she asked herself aloud, tilting her head to one side to look up at Keaira with a confused expression "What does it have to do with me..."

Getting up off the floor Raven peered at the girl and gripped her wrist:

"Come with me."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:46 am

Keaira's frown deepened when the Sweeney sat down on the floor, ripping her hair. She was obviously as confused as Keaira was.

Then the lehrer rose and grabbed Keaira's wrist, telling her to come with her.

"Wha-?" she started as she stumbled after the Sweeney.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:02 am

Raven cast a glance back at Keaira and merely blinked at her, dragging her along behind her as she made her way up to the office of her lover, or partner, whatever label you chose to put on it.

"We are going to visit Konig, he will know what to do about this." she said quickly and sharply, almost as if the girl didn't have a choice, which, realistically she didn't.

Beginning to walk up the stairs, Raven hurried to Konigs office.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:26 am

Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down