Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detention (Xander)

2 posters

Go down

Detention (Xander) Empty Detention (Xander)

Post by Xander Clarke Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Xander walked to the professor's office, hanging his head. His paper was tucked away in his bag. It wasn't the best looking paper he'd ever written, with its scribbles and creases, but he felt he had done an ok job on it. Besides the paper, he had spent many late hours trying to empty his emotions.

For the most part it was easy. He'd had years of hiding his emotions from his parents and the pure blood elite. But one memory wouldn't go away...

He knocked on the door, wondering what and when his detention would be.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Detention (Xander) Empty Re: Detention (Xander)

Post by Gaspard Dupont Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:47 pm

Gaspard was writing a letter to his wife when he heard a knock at his door, making Kart bark, "Calm down boy." Folding the letter, he placed it inside his personal drawer. Standing up he walked to the door, and patted his dog, "Kart go and sit." He pointed next to his chair, his dog did just that, and he opened the door, he smiled tightly seeing it was Xander Clarke.

"I'm happy to see that you came, Mr. Clarke. Please come in." He said while walking and taking his seat, while running his hand through Kart ear. "Sit down, Mr. Clarke. I hope you brought your essay."

Gaspard Dupont
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:14 pm

Xander walked briskly into the office. He wasn't too certain of himself, especially around a teacher who was going to be making it his goal to get inside Xander's head. He knew he needed this training, but he wasn't going to enjoy it.

"Certainly, Professor." He handed him the parchment, waiting to be laughed at for his efforts.

"I was wondering when you wanted me to take that detention. I'm available now, or later if you would like."

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaspard Dupont Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:39 am

Gaspard took the essay from him and skimmed through it, "I'm not going to laugh at you, Mr. Clarke. That's rather rude and the last thing I would do as a Professor. I'm here to teach you, Mr. Clarke." He put the essay away on the drawer for his first years, "And I appreciate a pupil that is able to at least take their time to investigate for the work I leave and to empty their emotions."

He stood up and walked to a shelf full of books, while he heard Mr. Clarke talking, "Come on Saturday morning, we will be emptying emotions, nothing to harsh." He finished while taking three books from the shelf.

Making his way to his student, he gave him the books, "Here some more information of blocking and emptying yourself of emotion, if your interested, of course."

Detention (Xander) 7679217

Gaspard Dupont
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Xander took the books reverently. Books were things that always seemed one of a kind to him, even if they had been massed produced. It was the life of each copy of each book that was precious. How many times it was read, how thoroughly, how thoughtfully.

"I will most certainly be there, Professor. Thank you for the books." Xander moved to the door, wanting to get them back to his dorm before classes.

"I will see you in class, then."

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaspard Dupont Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:24 am

Gaspard smiled warmly, "I'm glad I'm not the only one that has a high opinion of books, Mr. Clarke."

"Saturday it is, then. Come prepared, practice every time you can, understood." He said while going to desk and getting another parchment and a quill to begin to write. Nodding he said, "Yes, see you in class and try not to be late, this time."

Gaspard Dupont
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down