Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of a stiff drink

2 posters

Go down

In need of a stiff drink Empty In need of a stiff drink

Post by Andrew Night Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:38 am

Andrew was having a rough day about things and thought what better way to drown his sorrows that have a fifth of fire whiskey or more in his system. It had been many years since the death of his wife and their came a time in a man's life he would have to find something else or so he thought,

Andrew had two children, neither of which, had anything to do with him other than what they had too. Andrew had gotten extremely mean and abusive since the death of his wife. Before her death he dealt out the punishments, but not has harshly.

Andrew had a lot of believes about things and thought the world revolved around the dark arts and believe that his children should think the same way he did, but that was not the case.

Andrew knew there was something important about this date and that was why he was drowning himself in the booze. He just couldn't remember what it was.
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

In need of a stiff drink Empty Re: In need of a stiff drink

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Naomi just couldn't believe that her father would be so stupid as to come to Hogsmeade and start drinking. When someone from her house told her he was here she pretty sure that he was lying but now that she saw him she just couldn't believe it.

She hasn't talked to her father in ages but she still worried for him. He was her father after all. She stalked up to the table where he was sitting and slammed her hands down on the table, rattling the glasses on the table.

"Father." She gritted out through her teeth. "What do you think you are doing here?"
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

http://marauders-era.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:29 am

Andrew was into his fourth drink when someone came up and slammed their hands on the table. Andrew looked up and saw his daughter standing their.

"Well from the looks of it I am having a few drinks, what is it too you?" he spat.

Andrew looked around the bar, last time he checked around who cared where he went to have a drink. Andrew wonder if it was because he was close to her school.
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:38 am

Naomi huffed in anger and glared at him, her ice-blue eyes flashed in annoyance as she glared daggers into him.

"Yes. I can see that!" She spar at him. "What do you think you are doing, drinking here?! Out of all the places you just had to come here and drink?"

She knew that she was being harsh on him but she didn't give a damn as of now, she was pissed and she was going to speak sense to her father, no matter what.

Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:36 am

Andrew could not help but smirk at his daughter, man she was so pissed at him, but she was just lucky they were in a public place.

"Last time I checked I am the father and your the daughter and I have the right to drink where I please." Andrew seethed through his teeth.

"You are lucky we are here or I would smack that mouth right off your face." He spat in a whisper.
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:44 am

Naomi narrowed her eyes in anger as she whipped her hand across the table, making everything fall to the floor and smash into tiny pieces.

"I do not care right now if you are my father or not." She leaned towards him from across the table, her eyes narrowed and her lips pulled back in a sneer. "You are near Hogwarts and you are being a disgrace to the family." She spat at him, her eyes darkening in anger.

"I'm not scared of you Father." She spat the title out as if it was forbidden and disgusting. "I'm past the point of caring for your little threats."

She knew that was a lie but she wouldn't give him the pleasure of seeing her scared.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:37 am

Andrew could not help but smirk at his daughter and he almost laughed in her face. What was she thinking about being a disgrace to the family.

"Naomi, as I am watching currently it is you that are disgracing the family. I was the one sitting here having a few drinks as an adult not bothering anyone." Andrew continued to smirk. "You are the one who just cleared the table and are yelling at me."

Andrew reached across the table to where Naomi's hand was and he grabbed a hold of it and started to squeeze it. "Oh trust me daughter I know your afraid of me, its written in your eyes." he said in a whisper
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:43 am

Naomi gritted her teeth and her eyes narrowed more, the ice-blue color changing drastically to an almost silver color in her anger. She was getting pissed off and fast.

"I am not disgracing the family, you are." She hissed out. "Why couldn't you just stay at home and drink?" She asked, looking disgusted at the bottles of whisky that were laying on the floor now.

"I am not afraid of you." She glared in defiance at him, barely able to keep her anger in control. She knew that if she got really angry she would probably curse her father to and back from hell, using one of his favorite curses, the Cruciatus. She wouldn't give a damn if she landed herself in Azkaban for it.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:29 pm

Andrew was actually getting a kick out of watching his daughter make a fool of herself in this public place.

"You will not tell me what I can and cannot do." Andrew stood up threw some money on the table and took his wand and cleaned up the mess that his daughter had mad and then took her strongly by the arm and led her outside of the bar.

Pulling her into a close alley way and pushed her into the wall and slapped her across her face.

"Don't you dare tell me what I can do in public again, especially in front on people." Andrew sternly told her.

Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Naomi sneered at him and kept glaring. She wouldn't let her father get the best of her, not now not ever anymore. When he grabbed her arm she hid a wince from the strong hold he had on it.

She snatched her arm back and her eyes slightly watered when he slapped her but she didn't wince or cry out. She was used to it and she wouldn't do a thing about it.

"I wonder what Mother would say if she saw you right now, drinking on her death anniversary." She spat at him, flicking her wrist she felt her wand slip into her palm from her wand holster.

She knew that if her father decided to get smart and start throwing hexes at her then she knew that she could out do him right now, after all she was the apprentice to Briony Romain.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Andrew had noticed over the years how strong his daughter was getting each and every time he had hit her. She had gotten to the point that she didn't even cry. In this day and age with a war looming a person needed to be strong and be able to take whatever came their way.

"Well seeing if someone would not have been somewhere she should have been I am sure I would not have to be drinking on this day." Andrew sighed as he thought about his wife.

"Amelia would be happy that I am remembering her. My drinking is causing no one any grief except me." Andrew stated

Andrew was a little surprised when when Naomi wandless retrieved her wand. "Do you really think you could duel me my dear? I know tricks you could never even guess."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Naomi rose a brow slowly as she causally leaned against the wall, though her wand still was in her hand. She wouldn't dare admit it but she was actually thankful for her father making her strong.

"As far as I'm aware, it's Hogsmeade weekend today and I'm allowed out of the school." She pointed out to him. "Not as if you remember it." She muttered the last bit darkly, her eyes dark and angry.

"Mother would not be happy to see you drinking on her death anniversary." She spat at him, clenching her hand, the one that was not holding her wand. "At least I remembered and asked Professor Romain if she would be able to take me to pay respect to my mother."

Her hand was a blur as she pointed her wand at her father's chest. "You know father," She started causally as she flicked her wrist, making sure to set up silence and private wards wordlessly around them so no-one could come here. "I'm not the same girl I was over the summer holidays."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:18 am

Andrew shook his head when she recalled to him that it was an Hogsmeade weekend, not that he cared because that was not what he was talking about.

"Well I didn't make you come into the bar to get me on your weekend to roam so please feel free to leave." Andrew looked around, "Now all we need is your brother to swoop in and save you like always.

Andrew felt his daughters wand in his chest and it didn't seem to bother him.

"You think I forgot what today was, I have done this every year for the last 7 years."

Andrew could not help but look at the wand she had in his chest,

"So are you going to use that, you know the spells. I also know you hate me enough to perform them. Why don't you just do it now and save me from having to endure another year of pain."

Sometimes he wondered if his children did not believe how much he had suffered since the death of his wife, they all probably assumed he didn't care when in actuality it care very much. He felt her loss very deeply.
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:28 am

Naomi sighed as she watched her father. Sometimes he made her feel angry but other times he just made her not feel anything towards him. But today was different, today she felt upset and sad.

"I don't need my brother to save me. He has other things to worry about." She told him, standing tall and not backing down. She knew she was different from when she was at summer but that did not mean she had to act on impulse and do something she would regret later.

"Father." She grit out, glaring at him. "Unlike you I think before I do something. I have no wish to end up in Azkaban for using an unforgivable on you. Yes I hate you. Yes I despise you. But I will never use an unforgivable on you just because of that. The only time I'll use those curses on you would be when you'd be on the other side of the war. Which you are not, so please shut up." She told him slowly.

"You are not the only one that feels the pain or has suffered ever since mother died." She told him. "All you ever think is about yourself. Why do you think I endure your little tortures on me? Why do you think I never, ever think about running away from the house or calling in the Aurors?" She asked him, looking straight into his eyes. "That's because I care about you. I may hate you and I may despise you but you are still a father to me and I care about you and that will never change, no matter what."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:44 am

((Yay..I have my life back now...lol))

Andrew gave a short laugh in Naomi's face, "Since when, your brother has been swooping in and saving your arse since before I can remember. But oh yes we are all grown up now, aren't we?"

Andrew just glowered down at his daughter, she was getting taller but he was still a little taller than her. "I have always thought about the consequences of my actions, don't think for one moment that you know me young lady."

Andrew knew all too well about actions. He had done some pretty bad things during the past and if people believed they he hated his children and his children hated him then they could never be used as pawns against him.

Andrew listened to the way his daughter talked to him about how she cared about him, but yet she hated him.

"My dear, you cannot care about someone and hate them at the same time. It doesn't work that way."

Some days Andrew wished all these wars were over so he could try to salvage what is left of his life.
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Naomi clenched her hand and glared at her father, her ice-blue eyes flashing dangerously in anger. She was growing angrier and angrier by the second. "I don't need Josh saving my arse because I'm old enough to stand up to you myself. I may look like a fragile girl but I'm far from that. I'm a bloody apprentice to a Dueling Mistress." She spat at him.

"I never even suggested that I know you since you don't even know me." She glowered at him as well. "I don't even want to get to know you."

Naomi knew she was being harsh and unfair but she just couldn't take it anymore. "I care about you Father. You may believe that or you may not. I frankly don't give a crap any more." She told him as she waved her wand and silently undid the wards erected around them. "I stopped giving crap about stuff that related to you ever since you became a heartless bastard, just like grandfather." She whispered.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Andrew just smirked at her, "I know all too well that you are not a fragile girl and I am proud that you do not need your brother to protect you anymore. That way when I am gone I won't have to worry about you."

Andrew was not sure where that came from, other than the fact he was drunk. "That makes two of us Naomi, that way you have no memories to release to anyone."

If anyone got their hands on Naomi I they will be able to know is that she hates her father and that he hates her and there is nothing they can get from her.

"Now that you have had your say about me, my I go back inside and continue to drown myself?"
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down