Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catching up Melody and Humphrey

2 posters

Go down

Catching up Melody and Humphrey Empty Catching up Melody and Humphrey

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Melody sat by the lake reading when she heard someone come by.She looked up at the familiar face."Hey,long time no see,"she said cheerfully.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Catching up Melody and Humphrey Empty Re: Catching up Melody and Humphrey

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Humphrey was heading out for his regular walk by the lake, and he made sure to bundle up warmly. He had his hat, gloves, scarf, and thick coat on. This year he'd chosen to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas, it was cold and snowy out. Despite that, he always made sure to get his walk, it felt good to stretch his legs.

To his surprise, there was somebody by the lake reading a book. Once he got a little closer he recognize Melody. "Hello, it's great to see you. How have you been? I didn't expect to see anybody out here." he admitted, taking a seat beside her. "What are you reading?" he asked, curious.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:09 pm

"It's great to see you too,"she replied."I've been doing fine how have you been?I'm reading Fairy tales."She showed him the cover of the book which was sure enough actually titled Fairy Tales.
(OOC:I don't know whether there's an actual book in real life titled Fairy Tales or not there probably is)
"It's perfect snowball fight weather by the way."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Humphrey liked hanging out with Melody, she was a refreshing chance of pace from the usual. He always worried a little about her, Melody had a habit off turning up in random places. Exploring was a good thing, but he was afraid she might wander into trouble eventually. She could take care of herself he knew, but he still worried.

"Fairy Tales, that sounds fun. Grimm's are probably my favorite." he told Melody with a smile. "As for how I'm doing, I've been better. Senium and I had a fight. I was talking with my friend Tabi by the lake, who was really upset about her boyfriend breaking up with her. She saw Tabi hug me and assumed I was cheating on her. I tried to explain, but...I don't know if she believed me." he choked out, starting to cry a little bit.

"Snowball fight?" he asked her. he hadn't had one in forever.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Melody frowned at that Senuim didn't seem like the type to jump to conclusions then again she had only known her for a while and she had never been entirely sure if she could trust her own character judgement.
"Poor Tabi I hope she gets over him although I don't think I ever met her ex boyfriend.I hope Senuim did believe you,you don't seem like the cheating type."
Then she paused for a moment.She was pretty sure she had never seen him cry before."Snowball fight sounds good!"Then she made a snowball.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Humphrey started to calm his emotions, using the techniques he'd learned in Occlumency. Immediately it started to help, he was glad he'd been the professor's apprentice for a while. If Kiera was up to it, he might be hers soon. She was taking up the position. The technique only delayed him dealing with it, but now he wanted to have a little fun with Melody.

"I've met him, in my opinion he was a royal jerk. You didn't miss out on anything not meeting him, she can do better." he told Melody. "Me too, I miss her so much. She means the world to me Melody, I don't know what I'd do without her." he admitted.

Well this might be a good distraction. "Okay, you're on!" he yelled, running over to behind a tree. Humphrey started making a big pile of snowballs. Running out with two, he threw one at her. He made sure to keep his werewolf strength in check, not throwing it terribly hard but still fast.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Melody nearly dodged the snowballs he threw and then she threw some snowballs at him before putting her book away.The she found a tree to hide behind and made more snowballs.She threw snowballs back at him as accurately as she could.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:08 am

Humphrey felt a few of the snowballs hit him, and saw a few of his hit her. Things were starting to get a bit dull though. He decided he may as well make a charge, that was definitely more fun. Reaching down he grabbed an armful and started running towards the tree she was hiding behind. Running in a zigzag pattern so he wouldn't get hit, he ran to get a better angle on her and started throwing them at her. "Chaaarge!!!" he yelled.

This was the first snowball fight he'd had in ages, and he was enjoying himself. He found that he was enjoying himself quite a bit, his thoughts had been effectively diverted from Senium.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:58 pm

Melody shook off the snow after it hit her and threw more snowballs at Humphrey.It was nice to see him back to usual cheerful self.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Humphrey grinned as she got some good hits in as well. Then he waved his wands, that was enough for today. "I think I'm done for now, that was fun though. Good idea." he told her, walking closer to her as she shook off the snow. "Sometime we have to get some more people and have a war." he suggested. Then he wondered whether Melody was usually here for the Christmas Holidays. "Do you always stay here over Christmas break?"

Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:07 am

"Yeah we should I wonder who'd be on my side,"she replied."No sometimes I go home I like spending Christmas here and I also like spending Christmas at home it's a fun holiday either way.Do you always stay here over Christmas?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:59 am

"I could be, you wouldn't be too bad to fight with." he offered with a smile. "Yea, Christmas is a lot of fun, no matter where you are." Humphrey agreed. Then he shook his head. "No, this is the first time I've spent it here. It is a bit weird seeing the castle so empty."
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:50 pm

"I'd be a fair leader or follower,"Melody agreed."What do you usually do for Christmas?Maybe I should put you on my Christmas list but I don't know what you want for Christmas,also if you say don't get me anything I'm really not going to get you anything."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:14 am

"You'd be a good ally, but I think we'd probably use somebody else to lead. It would be fun if we could get a good sized group." Humphrey said, thinking of all the possibilities. "Normally I spend it with my aunt, she's my guardian. We have a big breakfast after sleeping in late then open our presents. After that we just spend time together, usually watch a Christmas movie together." he told Melody, happy to share.

"I should put you on my Christmas list too." he replied. "As for what I want...make it a surprise. I like art, music, reading, quidditch, lots of different things. There isn't anything particularly I need. What about you?" he asked.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:50 am

"I like pretty most of the same things you do but I'm not really fond of Quidditch since it involves flying and I'm not really that good at sports,"she answered."I especially like reading and eating sweets.I guess there isn't really anything I particularly need either though."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:23 am

"Hmm, that gives me a couple ideas then. For art I particularly like painting, and music I play the guitar. Just to give you a little more info." Humphrey said, smiling at her. "We can exchange gifts at the great hall for the Christmas meal if you want." he suggested.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:36 am

"That sounds like a good of place as any,"Melody agreed.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:40 am

"Alright, I guess I'll see you there then. I think I'm going to go get warm." Humphrey told her. "Thanks for hanging out a bit Melody, it helped cheer me up a lot." he said seriously.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:44 am

"I'll stay outside for a while it's nice out,"Melody said."Don't mention it.
What are friends for after all?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:48 am

"You're right, of course. I still appreciate it though. If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask." he told her with a smile before heading towards the castle. Humphrey was looking forwards to a hot shower.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down