Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exchanging Presents Melody and Humphrey

2 posters

Go down

Exchanging Presents Melody and Humphrey Empty Exchanging Presents Melody and Humphrey

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:49 am

Melody had always loved to eat a lot of people said she over ate but she didn't really gain weight although she did occasionally get tummy aches and cavities.She wondered if she inherited her figure but knew she might never know as she had never met her real parents.
She waited for Humphrey to show up as she ate she had already got him a present it wasn't much and she hoped that he didn't already have it.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Exchanging Presents Melody and Humphrey Empty Re: Exchanging Presents Melody and Humphrey

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:54 am

Humphrey walked into the great hall with his present for Melody wrapped in colorful paper. Hopefully she would like it, he thought it was something she might enjoy. If not though then he at least knew she would enjoy the candy he'd put in it. There were some Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, a few chocolate frogs, and some sugar quills in there.

Spotting her at one of the tables he took a seat across from her and dug in, setting his present on the bench next to him. The Christmas feast was an excellent spread, and there were some fun poppers that had toys and what not in them. He ate like a teenage boy, which is to say a ton.

"Merry Christmas Melody!" he told her happily, between the bites of his food. She had a healthy appetite as well.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Exchanging Presents Melody and Humphrey Empty Re: Exchanging Presents Melody and Humphrey

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:57 am

"Merry Christmas to you too,"she said."Here's your present."She passed him the present wasn't large and the wrapping had guitars and brooms on it which had been surprisingly easy to find.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:04 am

"Thanks Melody, I'm sure I'll love it." Humphrey told her. Then he grabbed his present and handed it to her. He'd decided to make her something, since she said she enjoyed art. "You should be able to find a use for this."

It was a picture frame with different sections for five different pictures. Humphrey figured it was something practical she could use, it was made out of wood. After he'd made the frame he'd painted an ocean blue and drew ships, seagulls, and the waves onto it in a silver paint.

"Let's open them together. Ready, go!" he said, excited to see what she'd gotten him.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:09 am

After he said "go" she carefully unpeeled the wrapping."Oh it's beautiful!" She suddenly wished she had made him something but maybe the book of guitar songs would be useful to him.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:14 am

Humphrey grinned widely at the look on her face. This was the best part about Christmas, seeing people's face light up when they got their presents. "You really think so?" he asked her.

Looking down at his own presents, he saw it was a book of guitar songs. He would definitely use this, there were a few songs that he recognized on here. "Thanks Melody, I can definitely use this." he thanked her.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:18 am

"Yeah and it's the nicest picture frame I've ever seen although I don't know what photo to use with this,"she replied."Your welcome I hope you have fun with it."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:29 am

"Thanks. You could use one of your mom or something. Or we could take a picture if you wanted sometime." Humphrey suggested. It was a shame that she wasn't sure she had a picture to put in it. "Oh, I will."
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:33 pm

"Yeah I could use my mom it's a shame I don't have any pictures of Hogwarts though,"she replied.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:37 pm

"Maybe you can take a couple sometime. I'm sure we can find a camera to use somewhere, or whatever wizards use to make their photographs. You could use a couple to go in it. Plus friends are always good to have pictures of." Humphrey told her with a grin.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:01 pm

"Wizards use cameras just not the kind muggles use,"she replied.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 am

"Oh I see, that's pretty cool. I'll have to get one sometime. It's kind of sad, I don't really have any pictures of this place. Well, unless you count the paintings." Humphrey said with a grin.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:35 pm

"I guess paintings could count,I don't even have any paintings of this place or of anything really.Maybe I should try to paint.Is painting hard to do?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:26 am

"Yea, I was taught by Charlotte. She's an amazing artist. Painting takes a lot of practice, all kinds of art do to become good at it. Anybody can try to paint though, if it doesn't work just say it's abstract art." he said, making a joke. "I could give you one or two of mine. Hogwarts paintings I have the most of, and the black lake and other areas. Maybe I could give you a lesson or two as well." Humphrey suggested.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:26 am

"Charlotte taught me how to sew.Good idea if I painted a lot of my paintings would probably be abstract.I'd definitely like to see your paintings."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:22 am

Humphrey smiled at Melody, glad she had a hobby. "That's pretty cool, I can't sew at all. Sometime you can come up to the abandoned tower and see them, that's where I like to paint most of the time. It's secluded, has a spectacular view, and is pretty cool." he told her.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:55 pm

"Sounds cool,"she agreed."I might go up there although I don't really like heights,as long as it's not flying I think I'll be OK though."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down