Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DADA Exam Sixth Years

Go down

DADA Exam Sixth Years Empty DADA Exam Sixth Years

Post by Lucia Henley Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:23 pm

Lucia walked into the Great Hall, two of the examiners following her closely. She had built the scene in which the students would have to run through, with magical, invisible guards ready to save them should anything go wrong. She smiled at the two of them.

"Let me walk you through it," she said softly, walking towards the scenery. They followed her. "Here, the first part, is of a salamander. They have to use the right amount of water and the swiftness of a trained wizard to be able to extinguish the salamander fire before new ones pops out. I've heightened the speed of reproduction by five, so they have to be quick about it."

She moved on to a marsh. "Here, they have to wade through without getting too many burns from the grindylows and watch out for the lights, never to follow them. Onwards, they have to face a boggart, fight it off and then move on to the dementor. Upon having defeated the dementor, they have to fight off the imperius curse with their own strength," she said, knowing that the ministry had agreed to this task beforehand.

She then moved on to the next to last task that would be one of the rather difficult ones. "Then, they have to fight off a couple of nasty shades with the spell 'namera'. I'm not sure if they will remember the spell, given the fact that it is not in the spellbook and is a creation of my own that I once taught them," she said.

She moved on to the last one and felt a slight dread. "These are prototypes of inferi. Not near real ones, but still, very similar. The students will not know the difference, no matter. They are to fight these monsters by using the fire, fiendfyre. I will be stationed here, myself, to make sure nothing gets out of hand. And that's it," she said, pretty pleased with her work.

The examiners nodded, and Lucia positioned herself in the middle of the room, waiting for the students to arrive.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down