Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules Of the Dorm

Go down

Rules Of the Dorm Empty Rules Of the Dorm

Post by Briony Romain Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:23 pm

•NO drinking under the age of seventeen. If students of the age of seventeen or older so choose to drink, NO drinking on school nights. Weekend and holidays only. I do not want to see alcohol in the common room. I want them away, in your dormitories, hidden.

•Please.. try to keep the sexual activities to a minimum. I really don't want to deal with the paper work involved with a student pregnancy.

•If anyone smokes gillyweed, NO you canNOT breathe under water. Do not try to do so. Do not get other students to try to breathe under water. I do not want to deal with the paper work involved with a student drowning..

•That being said smoking is NOT allowed. But on the chance you do and I do not catch you, do NOT breathe under water.

•Keep the swearing to a minimum.

•Respect each other and importantly, each other's property.

•One student per bed during sleeping.

•Be back at the common room by no later than 9PM(1-3rd years), 9:30PM(4-5th years) 10PM(6-7th years) on school nights.

•Everyone is to be in their dormitories by no later than 12AM on school nights.

•Try to keep parties to weekends or non-school nights. Any parties on school nights must end at 11:30PM and be cleaned up before bed.

Failing to comply with the rules will be dealt with a punishment I see fit to the crime. Any comments/concerns/questions can be sent my way. Don't be afraid to talk to me whether it's help with homework or advice needed.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down