Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite)

+5
Sofia Slytherin
Angel Valentine
Cobalt Smith
Briony Romain
Lotus Devante
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) Empty Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Richard had hardly slept the night before the wedding it was the day when he was to wed the love of his dreams. He could not wait to have her in his arms forever. Today his dreams would come true Lotus would become his and his only what a relief all those years of dating her finally paid off.

Dressing into his tux he could not stop thinking about how beautiful she was going to be to him no matter what she would be wearing this was their day and nothing could ruin it for them.

Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) 7183605530c1d994e220a9d5a7a2f912
Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) 6f522500ce374459396bfc1e632d4278
Groom's tux

Last edited by Richard Devante on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) Empty Re: Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite)

Post by Lotus Devante Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:42 pm

Lotus gulped down hard and looked at the bottle of jack by her dresser stand and clenched her fists. She wasn't an alcoholic but she was a little nervous. She shook her head and smiled. She requested that she got to get ready alone to prep herself. She bit her lip a moment before slipping into her dress. Sofia could probably help with her hair and Briony would help no doubt...

Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) Beautiful-petite-wedding-dresses

The Dress

Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) Thumbnail.aspx?q=1579683425336&id=a3570bb9bebe1bbd15e06a9c8a6c9fdb&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.shoesgloriousshoes.co.uk%2fimg%2f1744silverpair488

The Shoes

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) Empty Re: Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite)

Post by Briony Romain Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:14 am

Briony arrived at the location that Lotus was in before the wedding and age wondered if she was going to be already ready or if she was going to need some help getting stuff done.

Not being a very girly girl Briony would have no idea about those things and hoped that if she was asked to help, Lotus wouldn't expect too much from her.

Wondering into the room where Lotus should be, Briony smiled her normal swift smile and walked over to her, she did look pretty in her wedding dress, this had been the first time she had been at a wedding since her own one.

"Hello there Lotus, happy...Uhm...wedding day."

In her hand Briony held the wedding present and left it on a dresser, inside was a sterling silver photo frame full of intricate carvings and details.

Briony's Dress:

Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) 1930497600a4702132337l

The Wedding Present:

Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) Square_silver_plate_photo_frames_203L_KE19LSQP
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:52 am

Cobalt hadn't had anything to do with any weddings, other than Richard and Briony's, since his own marriage. Hopefully this marriage ended in another sixty years after they'd both had a long and happy life and not in a hail of fire and fury. Moving up beside Richard, the second Richard who's marriage ceremony he'd been a part of, Cobalt smiled at his friend and patted him on the back,

"Hey man." he grinned widely, "You'd best be ready for this... no cold feet alright?"

Cobalt's Suit - Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) Cobie
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:49 am

Dress:
Spoiler:

Angel walked towards the Bride's room in her simply red dress. She wasn't really sure what to wear, but she knew she would want to be simply. Entering the bride's room, she let out a small smile seeing how beautiful the bride looked. She looked like an angel truly flawless. Walking over, she placed her hand lightly on her shoulder.

"He's a lucky man" she teased softly.

Angel was a shy person, but a wedding always made her happy, it was charming to see people find their true love. She slipped a strand of hair behind her ear and handed her a present.

"Here you go" she said softly.

Spoiler:

She handed her a middle sized box, what when she opened it she'd find something that Angel had been working on. It was the size of an ostrich egg and when the center was pushed the sides opened for it to be a music box. She had enchanted it so that the the couple looked like Lotus and Richard who were dancing around in the center of the present.

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:16 pm

Sofia couldn't believe when she was asked to be in Lotus's wedding she thought of it as a honor. It took her forever to find the perfect dress for the wedding.

Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) Sandra-bullock2

She was hoping it was not too much, but it was comfortable. She also took the time to look for the perfect wedding gift. She always knew true love was timeless so she thought it was perfect.

Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) Weddinggift

She saw that Briony and Angel were already there she walked into the room to she what she could do.

"Alright my dears what else do we need to do here?"
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:47 pm

Jacqueline gave herself the once over in the mirror. She wanted to look nice, but not overly nice. It was always nice for the bride if everyone else looked pretty, whilst they looked simply stunning. It was why Jaqui had chosen the simple, blue dress over all of her others. It was one of her favourites. She turned and picked up the little box in silver wrapping paper with a gold bow. She hadn't been sure whether or not to buy the groom a present, but she had seen this and thought that Lotus would adore it.

~

Once she arrived, Jaqui looked around appreciatively. It was beautiful, and once she saw that 3 of the other Hogwart's professors had already arrived, she visibly releaxed from her tense position. Jaqui was rather shy, but she decided to be bold and made her way over to Sofia and Angel, head bowed slightly.

"'allo," she greeted them, her eyes raking over their dresses and she smiled softly. "Zose are beautiful dresses, you both look wonderful." Jaqui complimented. She wondered what Lotus would look like, and she was positive she would look breath-taking, along with Richard. Both were perfect for each other, and she hoped them the best.

~

Dress & Shoes:
Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) Screen10

Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) Screen11

Gift:
Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) 14k-yellow-gold-heart-locket

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:16 am

Lucia apparated and walked in. She saw Sofia, Angel and Jaqui already there. She smiled and walked over to them.

"Hey," she said, "Excited?"

Lucia's Dress:
Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) Evening-Dresses-BW10577-2

Gift:
Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) Wedding-Gifts-Fancy-Egg-Musical-Crafts-JC-GS-438C-
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:36 am

Lotus smiled at everyone as they entered the room. Thinking over for a moment she realized she didn't color cordinate anything. She held back a laugh as her heart felt eased. Who wanted a dull and stuffy wedding anyways?

"Thank you guys-err-girls so much," she smiled taking all the gifts and hugging them each.

"Briony, it means a lot for you to be here especially." Lotus grinned at the woman.

"I would hope so," Lotus teased back to Angel and grasped her hands. "It's nice to see you out of your shell."

"Sofia, it's great for you to be here." She hugged the woman. "What should we do about my hair?"

"Merci for being here Jacqui," she murmured softly with an apologetic smile. "I've always wanted to learn French. Perhaps you could teach me?"

"Super excited," she replied to Lucia with a happy smile.

Nerves were calmed and all she could feel was for, the short time it would be with the darkness up ahead, peaceful.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:05 am

Angel flushed slightly at the fact that Lotus did know that she was shy. It was true, she was, she usually was found in her office reading something and trying to keep herself busy and not have to socialize too much. But a wedding was a wedding and she knew that she needed to see.

"I try" she murmured softly.

Seeing Lotus be nervous about her wedding was normal and she looked around finding it amusing that she was all over the place. It was endearing.

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Del Sol Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:59 am

Spoiler:

She was invited to the wedding of two professors that she didn't know. Gosh she was so excited because she loved weddings so much! She had worn her colorful, but what she found as nice enough dress for the wedding.

Walking in, she held a bright plant in her hands. It was a rare "Bleeding Heart" plant that blossomed flowers that were shaped of a heart.

Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) BleedingHeartWhiteFlowerFarm_opt

"Glorious day for a wedding. Thank for you inviting me Lotus, I'm honored" She said with a wide smile.

Lily Del Sol
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:45 am

Jaqui looked at Lucia with a smile as she greeted them all. "Oui, very. Eet ees a most wonderful event, ees eet not?" Jaqui then examined Lucia's dress and clapped her hands together with a squeak. "Zat dress looks magnifique on you, Lucia. Purple goes very well on you." Jaqui pulled out Lotus' present from her purse and fiddled with it between her fingers.

Jaqui opened her mouth to ask Lucia how her lessons were going, when Lotus walked over to them. Jaqui gasped, her eyes widening as she looked at Lotus in her wedding dress. She looked beautiful beyond imagination, and she was sure that Richard would feel like the luckiest man in the world when he saw her. Jaqui's french manners kicked in, and she air-kissed Lotus' cheeks in traditional greeting.

"Oui, I would love to teach you french. Just owl me a time and a place. Tu es magnifique!" Jaqui exclaimed, waving her hand at Lotus' dress before placing the present she had bought in Lotus' own hand. "I was not sure what to get Richard, but I saw zis and thought it was beautiful." Jaqui took a step back so that the others could also greet Lotus.

Jaqui turned her head and saw a Professor that she had seen around Hogwart's, but did not know the name of. Once the un-known woman had greeted Lotus, Jaqui smiled at her. "'allo, I am Jacqueline Girard. Forgive me, but I do not know your name."

Last edited by Jacqueline Girard on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Del Sol Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:50 am

She smiled brightly to the fellow Professor and she placed the pot on the table and she shook the Professor's hand.

"Lovely to meet you. My name is Lilian Del Sol, I am the new Herbology Professor, and it's a pleasure to meet you." she said brightly.

She loved meeting new people! She sometimes found herself to be too cheery, so she tried to calm herself down and act as professional as possible but it was hard.

"I don't think I've ever seen you in the halls, but then again, I'm new" she said laughing softly. "What do you teach?" she asked.

Lily Del Sol
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:38 am

Sofia looked Lotus over when she asked what to do about her hair.

"Well my first question is are we wanting to wear it up or down. Curly or straight. There are so many possibilities that I can do with your hair."

Sofia had been around a long time and had down many things with her hair.

"I know many spells that can do many things, we can make it longer, shorter. I just need to know your ideas?"

Sofia looked around at the other ladies in the room.

She saw the new Herbology Professor Lily, Jaqui, and Angel. She smiled and nodded to all the ladies and began to play with Lotus hair while they decided what to do.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:00 am

Angelus was surprised to received an invite of the wedding of one of the professors. He was actually looking forward to going, he had been spending all of his time in his office working on his lesson plans. He had gotten this call at the last minute so he hadn't been anywhere but his rooms and class. It will be a nice change of scenery.

Angelus made it to the church and sat in the back waiting for the service to arrive, he was not sure if he would run into anyone he new. He knew a lot of people.

Looking around the church it was beautiful, it reminds him of the one he almost had, until he messed it up.

Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) Matthew-mcconaughey-may-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:43 pm

Suit -
Spoiler:
Gift -
Spoiler:

Richard arrived at the church, moving into the room where the groom was waiting to begin the ceremony. As was his duty, Richard moved to the room where Richard (slightly confusing) was getting ready with his other friend, Cobalt. Straightening out his suit a little more, Richard grinned at the soon to be married man,

"Hey man!" he grinned and handed him the present, "Very soon you'll be welcome in the ranks of the married... I got to tell you, it's better than I even thought it would be! Enjoy it!"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:56 am

"I believe I will take you up on that deal." She added to Jacqui.

Lotus greeted Lily with a smile. She looked at herself in the mirror. What would be best for her? Perhaps they could put it up in a curly bun?

"Well new or not, welcome." She greeted turning back to Lily.

"Perhaps up in a curly bun, Sofia?" She offered nervously.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:27 am

Sofia had been having many thought in her mind, and when Lotus said she wanted a curly bun Sofia got to work. Using her fingers and her wand she got to work on the hair. Sofia had always wanted a daughter but seeing she had no prospects she would have to adopt any of these young girls around her who would want her. The one she was proud of was being a witch even at her age she didn't feel old.

While she was working on her hair she kept getting one of her feelings, she didn't like when one of these feelings happened. This was Lotus day and did not want it interrupted by one of her visions. She took a moment to do a couple of deep breathes and then she went back to work.

After many twists and turns of her fingers and her wand she had finally reached the end of the job. Saying a few spells the hairstyle would stay in place.

Canterbury Cathedral 'Richard Devante and Lotus Chi wedding' (Invite) Lotushair1

"So what do you think? You like it? If not it won't take much to change it." Sofia smiled
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:37 am

Richard began to pace he was nervous but having Cobalt and Richard there with him he would not know what to do if they were not there.

Smiling at Cobalt and Richard. "Thanks for being here with me guys I don't know how I could get through this day without you." Turning to Richard. "I sure hope it is worth all of these nerves that I am feeling right now. But I guess I have found my soul mate and I want this day to be perfect for her."

Finally it was time to head into the church. To wait those few agonizing minutes for Lotus to come down the aisle while he stood up front. Sighing he made his way to the stage from the side door and stood in the place that he was told to at the rehearsal dinner with his hands behind his back. He had to admit that he was a little excited to marry Lotus but he probably seemed more nervous than anything standing in public was not his thing but he could pull it all together he was sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Angelus was looking around the church watching all of the people fill up the church. He saw the groom and his party had arrived so that meant that every things would be getting on the way very soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:14 am

Lucia beamed at Jaqui. "Thank you, and likeways! Seriously, that color compliments your skin so beautifully," she said, meaning it; she really looked beautiful.

Lucia then turned to Lily with a smile. "Hey, I'm Lucia Henley, Deputy Head, DADA-teacher, Healer and Gamekeeper. It's really nice to meet you! Do you like Herbology? And have you had a class yet?" Lucia asked curiously.

Lucia then looked at Lotus' set up hair. "That's beautiful, you know your art, Sofia," she said, chuckling.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Lotus looked at her hair and smiled. Her eyes stung from almost crying. It was so gorgeous she thought. She wondered how she could've done anything nice herself. She was happy that the other bride's maids seemed to be hitting it off.

"Oh Sofia it's simply fantastic!" She looked at the time; 25 more minutes. "We should start soon." She added. "You girls go on out first my father will be walking me there."

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Sofia had to grab a tissue to dry her eyes, it was times like this she was glad her makeup could not come off it was times like this she was glad she was a witch. But that never stopped the tears.

"Well I had to make you look beautiful for your special." Sofia smiled and placed a motherly kiss on the top of her head and walked towards the door.

Sofia walked up to to the hall where they were to wait when they were getting started.

Sofia was still having trouble shaking this feeling that something was going to happen. She always hated it when it was something to do with herself because it could be anything.

Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:30 am

Lucia smiled to Lotus. "Good luck," she said happily.

Then she followed Sofia to the hall. She smiled. "This will be a good wedding," Lucia said, hoping she was right.

But something was off about Sofia. Lucia wasn't sure what it was, but she seemed a tad ... shaky. Maybe she was so moved. Lucia had seen the tears. Lucia shook it off and looked around. She then saw a teacher she hadn't met yet. She frowned and then smiled. Lucia, always being the one who loved meeting new people, walked over to him. She believed his name was Moody. She'd heard about him.

"Hello," she said with a smile, "I'm not sure if we've met. My name is Lucia Henley."

She then reached out a hand for him to grab.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:50 am

Angelus was waiting for the service to start when he heard a voice come from behind him he looked up and saw a nice smiling face looking down on him. So he stood up when she introduced herself.

Angelus took a hold of her hand and kissed it gently.

"Nice to meet you Lucia Henley, I am Angelus Moody. How are you on this fine day.

Looking over her shoulder he about fell over when he noticed who was standing back over behind Lucia.

"Is that Sofia Slytherin" Asking about the lady behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next