Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess Game (Open)

3 posters

Go down

Chess Game (Open) Empty Chess Game (Open)

Post by Anne Jones Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:43 am

Anne sits down in front of the old chess bord smirking. She calls loudly to the common room "Anyone want a to play a game of chess?"

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Chess Game (Open) Empty Re: Chess Game (Open)

Post by Victoria Rossmund Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Victoria was horrible at chess. Her sister had always been the brains of the family. But she figured she'd at least try to talk to the first year.

She made her way over to the board, pulling up a third chair, leaving the opposing side open for anyone who actually wanted to play. "I'm terrible at chess, but wanted to come say hi. I'm Victoria." She held out her hand in greeting.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:55 pm

"Hello Victoria, I'm Anne." Anne was touched that someone came to talk to her, and shook the girls hand. She really wanted some older kid to come with a big ego so they could take them down a notch.

"So Victoria do you think anyone will play, I really want to take one of these egotisagle guys down a notch." she turns to the older girl with a smile.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:16 am

Victoria smiled. "I think if you're looking for egotistical you may wanna ask some Slytherins. They have ego in spades. Most at least." She didn't want to think about a certain Slytherin...

"How are you liking the school so far? And the people?" She didn't really know anything about Anne. Where she was from, her blood status. Not that she judged, being muggle-born herself. But knowing usually made her feel more comfortable. That way she knew more about their experiences.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:52 am

Anne closed her eyes this girl was courius about her. Opening them she smiled.

"I like it here, the grounds are beautiful i'm slowly makeing friends. I'm from london and a muggle born like you. " anne told the girl. After she relized what she said, her eyes widened, Victoria hadn't asked her about her blood statis or where she was from, nor had she told her her own blood statis.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:40 pm

Victoria smirked. Ok. Something new!

"Great to hear we have the birth in common, though I'm originally from America. But I have to ask. How'd you know?"

Most people may have run scared or figured someone had gossiped about them. But she was no longer surprised by things at this school. Now that she learned her best friend was trying to turn into an animal, nothing seemed impossible.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Anne smiled glad she had not scared her off.

"your aura was giving off couriosity vibes, i just had to tune in to find out what you wanted to know, and as for how I knew you were muggle born, i saw you tell someone." she couldn't help but trust people here, this was a miagical world, seeing the future wasn't that uncommon.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Airen came down the stairs of the boys dorm. He looked around and saw two girls chatting in a friendly manner. He figured he could use a few more friends. He walked up to them. Victoria, he recognized from his lessons, but the other one, she seemed to be a first year, so he figured that she may need some more friends.

"Hello...Victoria is it?" he asked, suddenly feeling shy and doubting himself.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Anne smiled hopping this boy would at least play her.
"Hey," she said, "I'm Anne." she held out her hand.
"Wanna play a game of chess?" she couldn't help but smirk.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:00 pm

"That's right, Airen." Victoria smiled at him. "I know we haven't really met properly. Let's change that!"

She moved her chair out of the way so he could have a seat. She didn't know much about him aside from his obvious love of Charlotte. He seemed like a great guy. And maybe someone for Anne to play chess with since she herself was too scared to even try it.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:16 am

Airen shook hands with the Anne. He then noticed the chess board. He'd played a few games at his old school but he never could get into the spirit of it.

"I'm Airen Auditoren," he said in reply to Anne introducing herself.

"I'd like a game, si (yes)," he said. He sat down on the white side of the board, although now, the pieces were more of a brown creme color.

"Of course, Victoria," he said, a calm smile on his face.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:35 am

Anne smiled and asked "Habla usted español?" (you speak spanish?) then said in english "White goes first."

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:29 am

Airen chuckled and shook his head 'no'. He spoke a bit of spanish, just basic conversation really.

"Sono italiano (I'm Italian)," he said, both in English and Italian.

He nodded his head and reach out for the pawn in front of the king side knight and moved it one space forward. Now the game begins.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:36 am

"Spiacenti sono così simili. Ho appena assunto." (Sorry they are so similar. I just assumed.) Anne said, glad someone spoke difrent langages here, that was one thing she love was speaking in diffrent tounges.

Anne closed her eyes and tried to find the outcome, he won. She shook her head and knocked over her king.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down