Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stopping the humans (All Creatures)

+5
Lucian Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Lolly Hart
Charmin Rolans
Sherlock Watson
9 posters

Go down

Stopping the humans (All Creatures) Empty Stopping the humans (All Creatures)

Post by Sherlock Watson Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:13 am

Benedict had called upon as many as he knew to find a resolve in the war currently raging between the humans. This was a very pressing matter, and it needed to be attended to before the world met its too early demise. He was pleased when he saw many of them gather, and he looked at them all, trying to identify them somewhat.

He could easily see the vampires; they were easiest to figure out if you knew what to look for. He also saw people with harmony rested upon their faces. They were chatting a bit amongst themselves, but it wasn't so loud as to disturb the peace that rested around them.

He had, of course, selected a spot near the lake so all creatures caring about this matter would have the chance to join them. He looked towards the lake and could see some movement.

"Everyone," Benedict finally said, looking at them all in turn.

He waited until everything stilled and then took a moment to collect his thoughts so he would form what to say next perfectly. He needed to be respected for this to work, but he also needed them to understand that if they disrespected him, there would be severe consequences.

"We need to stop this ridiculous war raging between Germany and Britain," Benedict said, and before anyone could shout a proposal, Benedict quickly went on and said, quite sharply so: "But do not come with the pathetic idea of starting a war of our own. It is our last and absolute final resort. We need to stop this without reaching the humans' low level."

Benedict looked at the water to think some.

"We need numbers," he said softly, but loud enough for them all to hear him.

He looked at them all. They weren't many. They weren't enough. Not if it came down to the last resort. And something nudged Benedict deep inside him, telling him that the possibility of a war on the creatures' side was high.

"Any proposals?" he finally asked taking turns, looking at them all.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Stopping the humans (All Creatures) Empty Re: Stopping the humans (All Creatures)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:25 pm

Alianna was a little nervous when she got the invitation to attend this meeting. She was very tired of war, it was war that took away the love her life. The one thing that worried her was her children were part of both worlds.

Alianna was not sure what she wanted, but she knew her children would survive in only her world if they had too. So if to stop the fighting the human had to be destroyed she would agree with anything.

Alianna was never much of a leader, even though she should be, but she choice to stand in the back and listen to the meeting.

Back to top Go down

Stopping the humans (All Creatures) Empty Re: Stopping the humans (All Creatures)

Post by Charmin Rolans Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Charmin was delighted when she was invited to aid in the creatures part of the war. She was not participating because she wanted to stop the war, but rather she felt a bloodlust within her that would be most difficult to sate without being in a war such as the one that they were witnessing right now. A cruel smile appeared on her face as she darted into the clearing and remained towards the back of the group.

As whom appeared to be the leader spoke, she listened with eager eyes and attentiveness, her hands clasped behind her back as she gnawed on her lip thoughtfully. Her eyes were their usual black as she listened. She looked around as he spoke in a soft tone, and noticed that there were very few of them. She knew that the vampires would be hard to keep under control, and so she had her proposal.

She rather roughly pushed her way to the front of the group and came to a halt in front of Benedict, a hand resting on her hip as she smirked at him.

"I propose leaders for each of the different types of creatures. I nominate myself for the vampires."

Charmin Rolans
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Hart Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Lolly was perched in the arm of a great oak tree overhanging the clearing. One jeaned leg hung over the side and swung absent-mindedly as she waited for Benedict to start talking. She picked at the small pink rubber band she held. It wasn't very cold tonight, but a breeze blowing off the water had Lolly wrapping her cardigan tighter around her thin torso. There was a buzz of thought and feeling, but she had made her barriers extra strong tonight for she knew it would hurt her if she had not.

Lolly fully agreed with the werewolf's speech, but she found herself with a toe across the line; in the human world. "Benedict," she called, jumping down from her perch. "What about us creatures that are in constant contact with humans, and a particular side at that? I owe Briony my life. I can't just turn against Hogwarts like that."

Lolly was torn. How could she possibly end a massive wizarding war from the kitchens of a school?

Lolly Hart
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Raziel walked into the forest, grimacing lightly, she should not have worn heels to this particular meeting, it was bad enough that she kept falling over all over the place but they were a light blue and they were getting leave and mud all over them.

Seeing the group ahead, she made her way over to them and saw that there really was a mass consensus here, after all there was a vampire, werewolf, siren and a...a nymph? Sighing lightly she stood by, dropping her guise and letting her constant red gaze flick to every member.

"Raziel Ciero. At your service."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Lucian had decided that on his sisters wishes that he would come to this stupid little gathering, although he wa very much against going against their food sources like this, he hoped that there would be some way of resolving this without a fight.

Looking at all of the creatures there he rolled his eyes when he saw two that he had already met, one of which was very, very annoying.

Now that he had his seal broken on his arm, thanks to the Doctor, he was ready to start shifting into older persona's and he did so before approaching the group, aging himself to around twenty or so. Appearing at the circle he smirked lightly, standing by his sister.

"Lucian Ciero, at your service. I agree with Lol. I don't want to end up in some sort of blood bath, these guys are my food source along with many of yours so, a path with minamal confrontation will be best."

Looking at his sister he smirked:

"Me and Raz will be better off with a more infiltrating or spying role."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Watson Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Benedict looked at them. He was thinking quickly. If they were to divide into leaders of each race, they would go and split themselves up, which would not be a good thing. As the leader, he felt the responsibility of them all, and considering how few werewolves there actually were around these parts, and how few they were currently, he didn't see the point.

"Charmin, was it? I agree to a certain extent. I understand the bloodlust in your nature, but it is very important that we stay together. War is not an option as of now, but for gathering intel and getting new members, I think it'd be important that vampires found other vampires, the nymphs finding other nymphs and so on. You may be the link to the vampires, but you are to inform me of your intelligence on the other parts," Benedict said firmly, leaving no room for discussion.

He then looked at Lolly, Raziel and Lucian. He understood them. He did not have human friends himself, but he was not going to make them chose sides.

"I do not want this to come to battle. And I hope I speak for all of you when I say that we will do whatever it takes to keep from fighting them. However, should it come to battle, we will not slaughter them. We will fight them with our undying stamina and make them surrender. We will avoid killing at all costs. As of now, though, we will only gather information," Benedict said.

He looked at Lolly. "You have a strong connection to Briony Romain? I will not ask you to spy on her, but could you make her aware of our struggle, that we wish this war will come to an end? Do not betray names, do not betray location, do not give her intel about us. Simply tell her that we are tired of their war that keeps innocents lose their lives," he said calmly.

Then he looked at Raziel and Lucian. "As for you, spying would not be a bad idea. Though we do not wish to make them our enemies. Am I right to presume you are living in Germany? If so, would it be difficult for you to find out more of what the Doctor wants in this battle?" Benedict asked them.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Hart Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Lucian came into view, an older version of the one she'd met at the Silent Stones. He stood next to a lady she presumed to be his sister.

Then Benedict issued more orders. Lolly nodded affirmatively. "Sure can do," she said, ideas already spinning on how she could tell Briony that the war had gone too far.

She listened as the discussion went on, wondering if there really were any other Dryads still alive. Lolly really did not want to come into contact with any Naiads.

The thoughts buzzed in and out of focus as everyone's head whirred for ideas. It was starting to take a bit more effort to hold the barricades up, and Lolly gave it all her might. A strained expression glossed her eyes when she concentrated on the workings of her mind.

Lolly Hart
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain Valerian Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Cain walked into the forest and he saw that there was a meeting going on of the creatures, he had recieved word of this and had decided that he would come, if only to see if things were going too far with this revolution, he had too many human friends to lose.

Seeing the man who was supposedly in charge, Cain had one main thought and that was that he did not trust him one bit.

Cain supposedly would be a big part in driving Centaur numbers to this supposed cause and he would not do so simply on a whim to fit in with others. Touching his sword Cain stepped into the clearing, a good few feet taller than any others.

"Greetings. Cain Valerian. I will tell you, if I believe this cause at any point to be corrupt, I will stop my herd from involvement at all costs, do you understand? And I will fight you if need be. Trust, needs to be earnt before I decide to follow you into battle."
Cain Valerian
Cain Valerian
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Charlie had heard of this meeting, had heard that there would be other vampires there and would be trying to come up with some sort of strategy to stop war.

She felt that it was her duty as the eldest vampire to attend and see what was happening, she knew when people were telling the truth and when they shouldn't be trusted, this leader needed to be someone she trusted. Marcus life might be at risk.

Stepping into the clearing, she saw the group, there were quite a few people there and she blinked slightly, suddenly appearing in their midst.

"Hello. As an aristocrat member of the vampire race and being I think the oldest in the country, I would like to personally keep an eye on Charmin here, and help her to run the drive for the correct reasons, and keep a check on her blood lust."

Charlie looked directly at Charmin, she had met vampires like her before, and knew what they could do.

"I insist."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Watson Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:00 am

Benedict looked interestedly at the centaur stepping forward. He knew he didn't trust him. But Benedict couldn't blame him. Trusting werewolves was hard, if at all possible.

"I believe we will see eye to eye once, Cain Valerian. But as I've tried to make perfectly clear already, war will not be an option considered for a long time. And I can say with all my heart that I will curse the day, should it ever come," Benedict said honestly, hoping the centaur would see that, no, Benedict did not wish war upon anyone. That was the point with this whole thing.

When another vampire stepped forward, an old one, Benedict nodded to her. He had noticed Charmin's long for blood quite evidently and knew she could be trouble.

"I agree with you, madam. You will be responsible of Charmin here," Benedict said, looking at Charmin with a mild warning in his eyes.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain Valerian Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:11 am

Cain noted the way in which the Were spoke and thought it admirable, however, there would be times that he would need evidence of actions to prove to him that he could be trusted.

"Indeed Holmes. I will see in time if I can pledge my herd to your cause, until then, I am unsure of what use I will be."

Holding onto the hilt of his sword, Cain took comfort from Lolly's presence, after all being around Vampires, Weres and whatever creatures that couple appeared to be did not agree with him and made him highly nervous and jumpy.

When even another vampire spoke up about another, Cain made a note to stay away from that particular vampire, Charmin.
Cain Valerian
Cain Valerian
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:18 am

Charlie nodded her thanks and went to stand begins Charmin, she would not allow this vampire to reek havoc amongst the humans that for so long she had worked hard to protect from other vampires.

"Thank you."

Casting her gaze back to Benedict, she smiled very slightly, and ran a hand through her hair as she thought.

"I am Charlie, by the way, Charlie Disneur, I will be happy to conduct any role that you wish me to, I place my trust in you, even though most of my race would not wish to touch you with a barge pole." she joked lightly.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:31 am

Lucian looked at the debate between the new creatures arriving, he flipped his hair back from his face with a small smirk and thought about the fact that joining this group seriously might not be such a bad idea after all, if it helped those he loved.

A grand total of three people.

"So let me get this straight, if we join you, we get to help those we love and the humans and we avoid war at all possible costs, that sounds pretty much like a no brainer to me."

When he was told that spying was probably a good idea he smirked: "Actually I live in Germany, Raz lives in England."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Watson Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:50 am

Benedict nodded to Cain. "That is quite all right, Valerian. I shall try my best to prove my worth to you and your herd, and in the meantime, you may tend the meetings and keep up to date, but you do not have to agree to our missions. For now, it would also be great if you and your kinsmen stayed where you are and keep everyone safe at Hogwarts," he said with a small smile.

Benedict then looked over at Charlie. When she pointed out how many vampires wanted to stay away from the werewolves, Benedict laughed. It was a very deep laugh that rumbled through his body.

"Alas, it seems the doom of Vampires and Werewolves that we shall never share a tight bond of friendship," Benedict said with a big smile, "But we will have to overcome our differences in this place."

Benedict turned to Lucian. An incubus. Interesting.

"Bigger miracles have happened. I'm not saying it will be easy. It will not be easy. It will be anything but easy. But we will try. We will try as hard as we possibly can. Lives are to valuable to be wasted in war. Not many humans have the eyes to see this, but we will open as many eyes as we can. One by one if that is what it comes down to," Benedict told him calmly.

He then looked up and around the crowd. "Let me ask you this: how many of the people in a war does really want to be a part of it?" he asked them all, "How many of them does only beseech the call of duty from their leaders? I daresay a very large amount of them all, but what do you think?"
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:21 am

Alianna listened to everyone talk about what they could do in battle. Alianna really did not know what she could do, she was always the shy one anymore but she would have been ruler of her people if anything happened to her parents. But it had been so long and she was out of the swing of things she was not sure of what she could do for them.

"I do not believe that anyone truly wants to be at war. They just follow the leader of their country because they believe that their country is correct. But I believe that no one wants to do it, they just feel they have to do it."

That was really what Alianna believed in.

"I am Alianna Renour, and all I have to offer is the powerof my voice, but I am willing to help you where I am needed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Watson Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:34 am

Benedict looked at Alianna. She was a siren. A creature he had only met so many of. He smiled to her.

"I am sure that the power of your voice will be enough for a long time to come," he said calmly, appreciating the answer she had to his question as well.

"I also agree with you that the soldiers goes to war because of duty, and because they think they're the one who is right," Benedict said calmly, giving an appreciating nod to Alianna.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipolani Arcamanel Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:56 am

Ipolani had watched everything from the shadows. She made a note to avoid the vampire, Charmin, when Cain appeared in their midst. She controlled the urge to dash out and hug him, for she merely wanted to watch a little while longer to see what she would do.

Finally, she stepped forwards and with her head bowed she made her way over to Cain and stood beside him nervously. She was rather timid and didn't like to be around a group of other creatures or people. She pawed her hoof nervously against the ground.

Ipolani Arcamanel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:21 am

Alianna felt a little better about herself when Benedict agreed with her. There was just something about Benedict that she had to admire. She was all alone in the world, except for her children, but she like someone to be in control of things and he seemed like just the man. Not to mention, he was not bad to look at.

She watched all around her when all the other creatures started to gather. She was really beginning to feel lonely if only some one from her own clan would come join them.

She just sat back and waited to hear what else was going to be said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:53 am

Vierdos arrived with his Mistress Charmin Rolans but remained quiet because he was not free to speak what he thought and was only there really because his mistress thought that it would be best for him to be there. However he did not see the point of his being there.

He hung back in the shadows and listened waiting for the meeting to be over wondering what he would say if he was actually called upon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Watson Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:15 am

Benedict looked around. Some of the creatures remained silent, but Benedict wasn't going to ask them personally.

"This meeting is coming to an end. A new meeting will take place on this spot in one week. We will then switch locations. We cannot linger on one place. In the meantime, I want everyone to sharpen their ears. Raziel and Lolly, you two watch Hogwarts, Lucian, you be the ears and eyes of Durmstrang. And everyone, please try to find out more about whatever you can. Anything that can seem of slight importance could change everything," Benedict said.

Then he looked at them all, glad that so many had shown up. He hadn't believed so.

"Meeting adjourned," he then said and turned to walk away.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Adura Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Morana, her back against a tree had listened intently to the creatures. It had been at least two centuries since she had last heard spoken voices, it was startling. She felt the trepidation of all present, tempered only by the blood lust emanating from the vampires. She had been impressed by the werewolf who had brought them all together, great things were to be expected of him. As the meeting came to a she peered at the rag-tag group, they were few, too few. She knew what she needed to do, knew it before she even came. Walking away from the creatures she would return to her home in the black forest and rally her own friends, surly sisters dryad and sprite would help. Steeling her nerves she set off, her heart faltering dare she approach sister harpy?

Morana Adura
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down