Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black and Gold (Eric and Vero)

2 posters

Go down

Black and Gold (Eric and Vero) Empty Black and Gold (Eric and Vero)

Post by Eric Laterman Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:26 am

Eric was in the trophy room. He thought it would be a cool place to draw a person, with a detailed background. He had a great place all he needed now was a person. That meant he had to make friends. Which would be a bit harder. He sat down and tried to figure out what he wanted to do with his sketch. He loved this castle. It was beautiful. He loved mountains, they were great for an artiest.

Eric sat on the ground looking at a award for service to the school. It belonged to Tom Riddle. He racked his brain. Voldemort. Tom Riddle was Voldemort. Why did they keep this here then he wondered. Surly they should throw it out. He shook his head and found a spot far away from, the award. He pulled out his sketch pad and started to draw all the trophies in his line of vision. He didn't notice someone come in.

Eric Laterman
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Black and Gold (Eric and Vero) Empty Re: Black and Gold (Eric and Vero)

Post by Vero Riel Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:39 am

Vero entered the room silently holding her bag of artsy things that she'd gathered. It included a sketchpad, pencils, and erasers as well as a small amount of colored pencils. She hummed in her head the French lullaby her mama had taught her while she walked down the second floor into the first floor. She looked at all the rooms to choose from and decided that the Trophy Room would surely be more interesting than the other dull ones of Hogwarts. The room had bright colors and images that interested her after all.

Suddenly, her eyes singled out a boy sitting down sketching where she would've she pursued her lips together before noticing the boy's attractive brown mussy hair she wanted to pet. Wow, I need a dog, she mused before quietly moving over to bend and try to get a peak at what he was sketching.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Laterman Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:57 am

Eric was still working on his sketch. He looked up to see the middle trophy again and saw a girl looking over his shoulder. He jumped, and his his drawing.

"You scared me." He muttered. He was holding his heart. She seemed to show up out of nowhere. Did she apperiate? He asked himself. No he thought sje couldn't have. She's 11.

"Sorry I don't let people see till I'm done." He told her, smiling. She was trying to see what she was doing. He wasn't sure how he felt about that.

"Hi, I'm Eric," She said his accent thick. He sounded like a Canadian.

Eric Laterman
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:20 am

Vero smiled sorrowfully. She honestly didn't mean to scare him just to take a peak at another one of Hogwarts' artists work. She was just curious but curiosity did kill the cat, her mind added bitterly.

"No, no; the fault is all mine." She waved her arms before sitting down next to him a smile planted on her face.

"I understand; it's perfectly reasonable but I was just curious. I'm really sorry if I scared you. I just got here." She added apologetically.

"Hey, I'm Veronika. Just call me Vero." She listened to his accent and smiled even wider. "You're accent is nice, where are you from?"

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Laterman Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:01 am

Eric smiled he rather liked this girl she seemed nice enough. When she waved off his apology he frowned a bit. However he just shruged it off. He didn't need to worry.

Eric smiled. He really missed home. "I'm from Canada." He told her. He shuffled through a few pictures in his book and came to one that looked like his city. IT had taken quite a while.

"Here" He said showing her.

Eric Laterman
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Vero looked down at the paper and smile. She bit her lip in thought. Mentally, she frowned. Hers were never as meaningful or beautiful as these. Her's just included flowers but with different schemes or things that normally didn't make sense; like walking bears. She smiled faintly still though and traced her fingers over the paper gently, so nothing would erase away.

"It's wonderful, Eric. Truly it is." She commented. "Is there any specific art that you like?" Vero asked before pulling out her sketch book to flip to the page with the azalea but colored a teal instead of the normal colors like red or pinkish.

"Canada? Is that by America?" She asked trying to see if one of her friends could link in with Eric.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down