Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new school year (Eric and Sam)

2 posters

Go down

A new school year (Eric and Sam) Empty A new school year (Eric and Sam)

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Sam walked toward the black lake she thought it was a beautifful day, she hummed and she sat down by the waters edge she smiled.

Sam grabbed one of her school books and she opened it she had invited Eric to come but she didn't know if he'd come or not Sam shrugged inwardly and she closed the book.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A new school year (Eric and Sam) Empty Re: A new school year (Eric and Sam)

Post by Eric Laterman Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:25 pm

Eric walked down to the lake. He was excited to meet Sam. He had developed a bit of a crush on her. He wondered how she felt about him, not that it mattered. He was ok with being her friend just as well. He didn't need more it would just be nice. He smiled to himself as he walked toward her. He knew that her 'parents' if they could be called that, abandoned her. He really hoped that she had found some place to live. If she had to go to and orphanage he would be very sad.

"Hey Sam." He called as he got close. He smiled widly at her. "How are you this lovely day?" He asked sounding just a bit strange. He had brought a few things to draw with. He hoped that she would let him. He had even drawn her from the ball. He thought she might like to see.

Eric Laterman
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Sam smiled as she heard Eric's voice she smiled and waves at him " Hey, and I'm good how are you today?" Sam asked him she wondered if he'd show her the drawings she hoped so she smiled.

" It's such a beautiful day, isn't it?" Sam asked him while looking up at the sky there was hardly any clouds it was so beautiful, she couldn't help but smile.

" So how do you like the classes?" Sam asked him she knew the second year was going to be much tougher than first year she smiled and hummed lightly.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Laterman Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:39 pm

Eric smiled when she did. He loved it when she smiled. He had not seen it a lot though. It was too bad it made her so much more beautiful, something he thought impossible. He sat down next to her and smiled wider.

"Well I'm good loving the weather." He said looking across the lake at the mountains. He pulled out his sketch pad and a charcoal pencil. He started to sketch for once allowing Sam to see. It was his way of showing trust, to let some watch while he worked. He also pulled out a book of older work and let her if she wished look through it.

Eric Laterman
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A new school year (Eric and Sam) Empty Re: Starting a new year (Eric and Sam)

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Sam smiled and watched him sketch she had alway's wanted to draw but she shrugged inwardly, she wondered what he was going to sketch she hoped it was going to be the lake it was so beautiful when the sun hit the water just right.

When Eric handed her the older sketch pad she smiled and looked through it, there was beautiful drawings she wondered if there was a way to put them in a gallery, Sam smiled as she flipped through it " Your drawings are amazing, Eric" Sam said with a smile she looked up at him than she looked back at the sketches and looked at all of the drawings.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Laterman Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Eric smiled. He disagreed but knew better than to deny a complement. " There is one that I want to show you." He told her thinking about the one he did of her. HE had used chalk so there was colour. He liked it it was his best work and definitely the most beautiful subject.

He put down his sketch pad with the basic outline of the lake and the mountains behind it. He pulled out the paper of his art. He smiled. He was very proud of it. Not only had he done it off memory, it was also rather good. "What do you think?" He asked smiling. "It's the first thing I've done off memory so sorry if it doesn't look much like you." He said looking at the much more beautiful girl in front of him.

Eric Laterman
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Sam smiled and looked at the drawing it was beautiful, she smiled up at him " It's beautiful Eric" Sam said hugging him she loved how he got all the colors and details of the dress perfect she smiled.

" You should open up a gallery" Sam said while looking at Eric she smiled and she loved the picture " I would draw a picture of you but I'm not very good at Drawing" Sam laughed.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Laterman Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:54 am

Eric smiled he was glad she liked it. That was the highest praise he could get. To have the most amazing girl love his work. "I'm glad you like it. It's not nearly as lovely as you though." She said kissing her cheek lightly. He blushed and realized what he had done. "Sorry." He said quickly, picking up his drawing once more.

"No. I'm not nearly good enough for that." He told her thinking about some of his worst pieces. He wasn't that good.

Eric Laterman
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A new school year (Eric and Sam) Empty Re: A new year (Eric and Sam)

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:00 am

Sam smiled and blushed, than when he Kissed her cheek her blush turned a dark red she smiled " Don't apologize, Eric" Sam said looking at him than she blinked.

" This whole sketch pad could be in a gallery" Sam said with a smile she continued to look at the drawings.

" Will you think about it though?" Sam asked Eric as she looked at his work of the mountains and the lake she smiled.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Laterman Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:16 am

Eric had to smile when he saw her blush. He wanted to try something. Just to see. "Well I will for you." He told her smiling.

He moved closer to her, and said quietly. "I want to try something." He said slightly scared. "Close your eyes just for a minute." He said softly.

When she did he leaned forward and kissed her very lightly on the lips. He pulled back and smiled.

Eric Laterman
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:20 am

Sam smiled when he told her to close her eye's she did and when he kissed her she smiled and opened her eye's, her blush turned to a light pink.

" So how's the sketch coming along?" Sam asked while still blushing and she looked over his shoulder she couldn't help but keep smiling at him, She smiled and watched him sketch.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Laterman Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:16 pm

Eric smiled to himself, seeing her blush like that. He liked it, it was cute. He had to shake his head to clear it going back to his sketch. It looked pretty good, not his best work but not his worst. "Well you tell me." he said handing her his finished work. "Sorry it looked to nice to pass up." He said explaining why he wanted to draw it.

"So how are you." He asked the girl in front of him. He was in a rather good mood today.

Eric Laterman
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Sam smiled as she looked at the picture she thought it was beautiful she turned to him and her smile widened.

" The drawing's nice Eric it's very beautiful" Sam said looking at him she thought he was an amazing artist she Hummed lightly.

" I've been better actually, how about you how are you?" Sam asked him she smiled and she looked down statue sketch again.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Laterman Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Eric listened to her hum blushing at the complement only because it was coming from her. Her praise ment more than anyone else's. "Thank you," He said shyly.

"Well I'm good, better now that I'm with you." He said smiling wider at her. "I wanted to ask. Do you maybe possibly want to go out with me on a date." He asked turning red.

Eric Laterman
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Sam smiled and blushed " I'd love to Eric" Sam said hugging him Sam released the hug and she smiled at him.

Eric looked so cute when he blushed she smiled at him " Time and place?" Sam asked him she couldn't help but smile when he turned red he looked so cute.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Laterman Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Eric was so happy that she said yes he wanted to kiss her again, but didn't. He was smiling like a madman. He was so happy.

"Next weekend. The three broomsticks?" He said with a smile.

Eric Laterman
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Mon May 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Sam smiled at his madman smile she couldn't help but find it adorable, Sam nodded she wanted to kiss him again but she decided against it, she couldn't help but find him so cute.

" Okay the three broomsticks, how about at twelve o clock?" Sam asked him trying to think of a good time.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down