Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minister For Magic Elections!

Go down

Who Should Be Our Minister For Magic?

Minister For Magic Elections!  I_vote_lcap54%Minister For Magic Elections!  I_vote_rcap 54% 
[ 13 ]
Minister For Magic Elections!  I_vote_lcap8%Minister For Magic Elections!  I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Minister For Magic Elections!  I_vote_lcap38%Minister For Magic Elections!  I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 24

Minister For Magic Elections!  Empty Minister For Magic Elections!

Post by Briony Romain Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Hey guys!
This is the official Minister for Magic Elections Very Happy
There have been three users who hav put themselves forward for the position and these are their testamonies as to why they would be good Ministers for Magic...

Now it's up to you to decide who you want to lead Britain in this time of great need Very Happy

These are their testamonies, read them, and then vote for the one that you think would be the best character for the job:

Minister Option One:

Name: Adele Luna

Position: Minister of Magic

Personality: Once a sweet person, and very open towards the people socializing and trying to find a happy medium with everything. But ever since, the whole situation with Durmstrang attacking Hogwarts, a school define as the epitome of diversity and history within the Magic community, she has grown frustrated and stressed out. She is oftentimes found on her desk surrounded in a fort made of stacks of paper working on trying to not have this expand to the Muggle community and have another war. She has become a bit more of a hothead but behind doors, in front of doors she will be very diplomatic. She does have to deal with having to work with not only Germany and their Minister and creatures that are rumored to start to think of a revolt. Still, she figured that with a firm hand and logic, she'll do fine and fit the job perfectly.

Minister Option Two:

Ever since I truly realized my real calling I'd never thought about the government of the world but now I do and now I see that there are ways that I could change Britain and to help protect us against Germany. There are things that Britain has that the 'enemy' doesn't have. I believe that I can do the best that I can and to the fullest extent to do the best d*mn thing for this country.

Minister Option Three:

The reason I would like to be minister of magic is. I would make sure half breeds and Creatures were treated fairly, and make sure no German spies came to Britain and If a family member were to go missing I would check into it immediateally. And if a family or family member went into Germany I would make sure nothing happened to them, and I would make sure to ask the Romains for their advice and listen to their concerns and advice. And If a students family is missing than we will do everything in our power to make sure we bring them home safely.

So pick which character you think would do the best job! Very Happy
Bear in mind we still need a German Minister also Very Happy

Briony
x
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down