Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Durmstrang Ball (Open to all Durmstrang Students and Professors)

+9
Konig Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Doctor Florence Nettle
Ella-May Schneider
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Keaira Drake
Lucian Ciero
Aquila Wilson
Viktoria Steinburg
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Durmstrang Ball (Open to all Durmstrang Students and Professors) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Durmstrang Ball (Open to all Durmstrang Students and Professors)

Post by Konig Nickel Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:06 am

If Konig wasn't pretty sure he was mostly off of Raven's hit list he would probably be rather scared by her happy little giggle. As if was he just felt a rather mild sense of doom in his stomach. Sucks to be whoever Raven targetted this year,

"Ah but children are fun creatures my dear... children, in their nearly infinate ignorance, can be the cruelest people of all. Children can break each other's wills and minds with only a few words." He grinned a little bit, a highly creepy one to anyone else, "They are such a wonderful example of how to break people. As for the boy's hair... I'm tempted to use a charm to make it permanent."

He could tell that Raven was not happy with his brother. Althought he didn't get along with his brother right now, Konig didn't really want to have him killed. Not really,

"Yes... a career made of playing dressing up and pretend." he agreed before raising an eyebrow with a small smirk, "With or without knives my dear? I think The Doctor might object to the with knives option."

Feeling himself being tugged along, Konig followed Raven over to where her children were standing with their dates. It was still rather odd to think that Raven had children but he was getting used to the idea,

"Remember kiddies, no murderering. Manslaughter is okay but no murdering." he smirked, "That's what the after party is for."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

The Durmstrang Ball (Open to all Durmstrang Students and Professors) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Durmstrang Ball (Open to all Durmstrang Students and Professors)

Post by Viktor Nickel Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:14 am

Viktor was so happy that Niobe had decided to come tonight, the entire night would have been pointless to him if she had not showed up. Of course she would most likely want to see his brother at some point but he was still trying to avoid that meeting as he knew it would be very awkward. He smiled happily,

"Yes it appears that the teachers have all paired up..." He smiled wider and kissed her gently on the lips, "But I found my happiness beyond the walls of this school."

Collecting Niobe some punch, he came back to the table and set some down for her. At her comment, Viktor looked up at both Konig and Raven seemingly glaring in their direction. He narrowed his eyes a little bit but otherwise didn't react. Sitting down beside Niobe, Viktor smiled,

"Ah ignore them, they're a bit touchy about me 'being a good guy'." he said, making air quotes before smiling, "Let's forget about them and have a dance... what do you say?"
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:17 am

Raven grinned lightly, the look on Konigs face made her shiver inside, it was something that often made her want to pin him down and kiss him, the way he looked when he got technical about the mind, it was an amazing look to her, something that not only conveyed the passion that he felt but also, showed that he was more than on the same wavelength as her.

"I don't know if children have the intelligence to use their innocence to that level Konig, they could quite easily begin to make others cry with their bullying comments, but I don't think any of them have the pretention to try, they are 11 after all, they need to ensure that they're 'popular'." she grimaced.

Smirking happily, and waving to her kids as she moved in the direction of the drinks table, Raven shook her head lightly and looked at the Doctor who seemed to be a little bit too busy whining like a puppy after his partner who didn't remember their connection.

"I don't think he would mind, besides, you know I don't use knives, I use razors." she chuckled "But don't you think it would be nice to introduce us." she said with a wicked grin.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:24 am

Vikki looked at the Doctor when he held his arms open for her, and almost instinctively she smiled and began to walk forwards so that she could hug him in return, but he dropped his arms before she could do, and she blinked lightly and wondered why he had done so? Why had she moved to hug him?

"I do like blue, I have always liked it, I think it would ruin it though to stick cupcakes on it." she smiled lightly "I'll keep it like this."

Blushing a little bit as Vikki had her hand kissed by the Doctor and she nodded her head lightly, with a small smile playing on her lips;

"I would love to dance, Doctor."
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Florence Nettle Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:44 am

The fact that Vikki had moved to hug him made The Doctor smile, even if it was rather short lived. He knew that she wasn't at the same stage as she had been when she lost her memories. Not by a long shot. He smiled again,

"Blue is indeed a very lovely colour and cupcakes might ruin it if they didn't have the right icing..." he admitted before chuckling, "I'm not a big fan of blue if I'm honest. I've always liked grey if I'm honest."

Seeing the blush lighting up her cheeks, The Doctor smiled happily and held onto her hand as she said she'd like to dance. Gently, he guided her into frame for a slow dance where they held each other's hands,

"Then let us dance my dear..." he signalled to the band and the music changed to a slow song. As it began, The Doctor started to guide Vikki through the slow dance, never breaking eye contact with her.
Doctor Florence Nettle
Doctor Florence Nettle
Durmstrang Highmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:52 am

Konig was thinking about some particularly nasty group tactics for breaking a person's mind, inspired by some particularly nasty childrens' games. Breaking out of his trance a little bit, he gave Raven a look, a dark and dangerous look but not directed at Raven. Just in a general sort of way,

"Yes they don't realise how deliciously evil they can be... but I know that I can." he grinned wickedly, "There's nothing like being able to talk your opponent into a depression so deep that they beg for death... and you can torture them more by denying them death than you can through causing pain! It's really rather fun."

Konig chuckled a little bit as he moved over to the drinks table at the same time as Raven did. He put of a falsely cheery smile as he walked up to the table his brother was sharing with Niobe,

"Brother dearest!" he greeted Viktor in an overly friendly voice, "And, my my my, such a lovely young lady... and who might you be miss? I believe my brother has gone out of his way to ensure that we do not meet... can you believe such a thing?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Aquila patted her pocket where her wand was and chuckled at Lucian as he asked if he even wanted to know. She reached up and ruffled his 'perfect' hair, un-able to keep herself from laughing at him. How he managed to still look handsome with hot pink hair Aquila would never know, but there was a bit of ridiculousness added to that now.

"I may or may not have turned your so called 'perfect' hair hot pink." Aquila winked slyly at him before she turned to grin at Ella. She linked her arm through Lucian's and couldn't help but laugh at the pink she could see out of the corner of her eye.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:31 am

Lucian blinked lightly and was tempted to run around screaming that she had dyed his hair a hot pink colour, and he was going to change it back, but it seemed to be making Aquila happy, so fo her he would gladly walk around with pink hair, for tonight anyway, by the morning it would probably be gone.

"Well now it just looks even more fabulous darling, everyone loves pink." he said in an exaggerated manner with a large smile on his lips and he flapped his hand backwards and forwards "Perhaps not hot pink." Lucian stuck his tongue out at Aquila and pouted "What do you think Ella? Yay or nay? Keep or bin?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:00 am

Raven almost decided to leave the potential ridcule and scarring of Viktor's new girlfriend, to go and be with Konig away from public eyes, and she hoped that he would register the spark in her eyes and save these feelings for when they were alone later, and suitibly more drunk than they were now.

Picking up a drink from the table, Raven grinned manically at the girl and waved a falsely friendly wave at her, before moving closer to her and staring lightly into her eyes, she seemed too innocent to be allowed, and this annoyed Raven, how could she be that way with all the things surrounding her? With the man that she was dating! Unless she didn't know...

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Raven, Viktor's ex." she grinned "Konig's current girlfriend."

Tilting her head to one side she smirked lightly and almost reached a razor out to stroke a strand of hair away from her face, she really did have the most beautifully sad eyes; "I like her eyes." she said to whoever wanted to listen to her.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:05 am

Vikki raised an eyebrow lightly and looked at the Doctor as if to ask if he had really just said what he had done, it was something that made her a little bit confused, if he didn't like the colour blue did he really mean it when he said that he had liked her dress? Or was he just being nice?

"So you don't really like my dress after all do you? If you don't like blue and my dress is blue?" she asked with a dreamy tone to her voice.

Now that she was in the correct frame for the dance that she was going to be completing, Vikki smiled lightly, she remembered this dance although she couldn't remember ever doing it before, maybe it was from one of those flashes? As she started to dance with the Doctor, Vikki blinked, as she seemed to remember this from before, but a feeling rose inside of her, one she wasn't familiar with.

"And the Doctor dances..." she smiles.
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:30 am

Niobe was about to agree to the dance with Viktor when she noticed that his brother was coming over and she wondered if this was a really positive thing, or a really bad thing, probably bad because the woman who was coming over with him looked like she was about to jump on her and eat her.

Wanting to run behind Viktor and hide, Niobe had to stay strong, otherwise she would just be laughed at by the two, and she hoped to gain some respect from the evening, even if it was only because she could speak without stuttering when it came down to it.

"W-well hello there, I'm Niobe Maestas, it's a pleasure to meet you Konig, and you too Raven."

Smiling lightly she extended her hand, and opened her mouth a little in disbelief when Raven said that she was Viktor's ex, she was sure that he had never mentioned the fact his ex would be here, and she hoped that she wasn't upset by her presence;

"Oh, ah, I'm sorry Viktor didn't tell me you would be here, I hope I'm not um...making things uncomfortable for you." she said, and she moved slightly away when the razor came out, holding Viktors hand harder.
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3