Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creatures and Adult's Ball (OPEN)

+8
Iris Flos
Lilith Elizabeth King
Kaspar Kaiser
Lolly Hart
Cain Valerian
Ophelia Zabini
Sehkmet Nassiri
Raziel Ciero
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Creatures and Adult's Ball (OPEN) Empty The Creatures and Adult's Ball (OPEN)

Post by Raziel Ciero Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Raziel had decided that she would invite a lot of her clients and the people that she had met over the last few years to a large party, it could be described as a ball, but it would turn into more like a club event towards the end of the evening she thought, when the alcohol started to flow. She had invited both creatures and humans alike, and hopefully they would all get themselves here on time.

Humming Raziel began to dance slowly to the beat of the music that was playing out through the speakers, and wondered if the people she wanted to turn up the most would turn up, and if this night would turn sour, which she hoped it didn't.

Smiling she opened the doors to the venue and waited patiently for people to arrive, after all, it was no fun partying on your own.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

The Creatures and Adult's Ball (OPEN) Empty Re: The Creatures and Adult's Ball (OPEN)

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Charlie had recieved word that there was going to be a ball of some sort going on, and she had decided, against her better judgement, that she should go, after all, Raziel was holding it and it would be rude not to go to an event that was held by one of her closest friends.

It was the deciding what she was going to dress in that was the problem, the look of the party dresses of this century made her cold just to think about wearing one, never mind showing off all that skin, it just wouldn't do, so she decided that she would wear one of her old dresses, from the Victorian era.

Getting closer and closer to the venue, which she had been told was in Spain somewhere, most likely Madrid or another big city that Raziel was attatched to, Charlie looked into the room, where she saw Raziel dancing, even though nobody was there and she smiled. Typical.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

The Creatures and Adult's Ball (OPEN) Empty Re: The Creatures and Adult's Ball (OPEN)

Post by Ophelia Zabini Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Ophelia was excited to visit her boss/friend, Raziel, at a large party she had invited her too. She could feel her cheeks glow as she walked around her apartment happily, a happy tune falling from her lips in a tongue she didn't know. She'd merely heard her mother sing it a lot, and she presumed it was something Spanish. Her mother spoke Spanish, after all, but she'd never gotten around to teaching Ophelia much of the language. She didn't know what the song was called, or anything of its meaning. She sat herself down on the sofa and searched through the coffee table's drawers searching for her favourite necklace. She found the box that it was normally in, but to her dismay it wasn't in there.

She moved to the bedroom where her dress was draped - her favourite dress. She loved how it frilled out at the back and she always felt like she was pretty in that dress, she felt special. It was also purple, her favourite colour, even if she did prefer lavender to dark purple. She dug through her dresser until she found the necklace carelessly in there and she frowned. She pulled out the silver necklace with its linked chain and the diamond heart. She'd gotten it for her 16th birthday, and it had nearly made her parents bankrupt but they swore it was worth it.

She placed it gently on the dresser and after a few minutes she was in her dress, admiring herself in the mirror with the necklace in her hand. She clasped it around her neck and secured it there with a charm. She then twirled her wand above her hair, muttering charms and watching as it curled into an elegant bun with two locks of hair framing her face. She grabbed her special hair pin and stuck it into her hair, the butterflies hanging off of it. She framed her eyes with eyeliner and applied a small amount of mascara with a sparkly lipgloss. She made sure her make-up and hair would remain perfect with a spell and grinned at herself. Her purple heels were rather plain in contrast to everything else, but she shrugged and apparated to the venue. Once there, she stepped inside and waved at Raziel. As usual, the she-devil looked stunningly beautiful.
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain Valerian Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Cain, who was quite surprised to recieve a letter at the mouth of his cave, had been invited to a ball, he not only didn't know how to dress for the ball, but he did not have the faintest clue how he could begin to dance with the people who were sure to be attending, they would all be human, or at least on two legs, and he could not dance for fear of stepping on their feet.

He was able to get one of the kinder wizards to bring him along to the party, they had apparated him from the forest to the venue of Spain, and said that they would be back for him in a few hours, which was more than enough for him, luckily the venue was large enough, and no humans had seen him entering it from the bottom steps.

Clattering up to the top, he entered the room and blinked slightly, three women, and no other males so far, but at closer inspection he saw one of them was Ophelia and he grinned happily; "Ophelia! I am surprised to see you here, but I am just as surprised to be here myself, I didn't think that wizards could apparate with someone as large as myself."
Cain Valerian
Cain Valerian
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Hart Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:16 am

Lolly bit her lip as she walked into the room. Briony had kindly arranged a portkey for her to attend this ball, and she felt highly privileged to be attending a ball at all. It was lovely and warm inside, and Lolly found herself wishing she'd brought a jacket with her. She shrugged that thought off, and instead her head filled with hope that Cain would be there. Though she had no idea how he was going to dance. Lolly grinned at the thought.

Nervously looking around, Lolly saw she was one of the first to arrive. But then she also noticed Cain and she grinned, glad to know someone here.

Striding over to Cain, she noticed he was talking to another woman, and Lolly thought she was really quite pretty. She smiled at her and waved to her centaur buddy, sticking close and not particularly wanting to be swept far off. Her head was touched by the swirling happiness of the guests, and she was glad she'd enforced her shields - just in case things got messy.

Lolly Hart
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:48 am

Kaspar walked into the venue where the party was being held, he wasn't sure what it was for, he was just being persuaded a lot by his manager to go and see what was what there, and that there might be someone there who could do a music video for them in the future.

Scratching the back of his head, and seein nobody he knew...he did a double take when he saw that there was a centaur in the room, and he blinked, whacking his hand upside his head, before he smirked lightly and lit up a cigarette, it would be an interesting night that was for sure.

Moving next to a small blonde girl he grinned at her and asked; "So, what's the occassion for this little party?" he asked, wondering if she knew.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

The Creatures and Adult's Ball (OPEN) Empty The Creatures and Adult's Ball (OPEN)

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:09 am

Lilith came to the Creatures' and Adults' Ball wearing her favorite color, black. She was a bit shy and nervous because she usually does not go on outings.

She went to get something drink, smiling a bit at everybody who passed her. She wonders if it's a good idea to be here. She was becoming unlike herself. Mary would be very glad to know she was going somewhere with a lot of people.

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Flos Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:30 am

Iris walked into the ball she had no clue why she was here. She had been to countless over the years. She smiled at everyone and looked at who was here. She saw the young German man that she had met that day and walked over to him. She liked being by people she knew. She was used to all the war. She had lived through plenty. She dislike them.

"Hello Kaspar" She half sang.

Iris Flos
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:40 am

Dani had heard there was a ball and she smiled she walks inside it was beautiful she walked and noticed Lilith was there she smiled and walked around.

She wished she would have someone to go with but who knows Angelus might be here she shurrged and sat down at a table with a butter beer in her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Hart Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:16 pm

Lolly glanced up and smiled as a man appeared beside her. "No clue," she said. "I just got a letter and thought it would be fun."

She looked closer and realised that she'd seen his face before. "Ah," Lolly realised where she'd seen it - front cover of the Daily Prophet. "Hey, aren't you that Kaiser guy?" Lolly'd never heard his music before but assumed he was fairly good.

Lolly Hart
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Zabini Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Ophelia was beginning to allow her nerves to eat away at her as more people pile din whilst she stood alone and awkward, the music beating loudly. She didn't dance much, as she wasn't good at it. She always stumbled over her own feet and became a blubbering, blushing mess that people were ashamed to be seen dancing with.

She let out a gasp of surprise at the familiar voice and she whipped around, surprised to see Cain there. A smile it up her face and she flung herself at him, giving him the tightest hug she'd ever given anyone for saving her from being bored all night. She was surprised that he'd come, and grinned as he voiced her thoughts - like a mind reader or something.

"Well im not surprised to see myself here - but I am surprised to see you here! And yes, we witches and wizards are quite amazing like that."

She winked at him, though she actually hadn't known you could apparate with a centaur either. This was interesting news to her. She then pointed at her stomach which was a normal size instead of being skinny.

"Look! I've been eating, like I promised."
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Raziel looked around and saw that there were more people piling in and she patted Charlie on the shoulder as she walked past her to greet her latest employee with a large friendly smile, looking between her and Cain, Raziel smiled lightly and winked at the pair, especially when she saw Ophelia hug him tightly.

"You're welcome." she grinned and went off the greet some more people.

There were two human women, over to one side, and briefly Raziel checked her mental guest list, they were Lilith and Danielle she presumed and went over to the pair to introduce herself properly. Holding out her hand as she approached, Raziel smiled lightly and flicked her hair over her shoulders;

"Well hello there, thank you for coming to my party, drinks are over there, free if you fancy them, I'm Raziel Ciero by the way." she said with a cheerful smile.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Kaspar hummed lightly when the girl told him that she didn't know what the party was for either, but it was an escape from working and it had free alcohol so he wasn't going to complain much about it. Even if he did know only a few people here, smiling lightly at the girl he nodded his head with a small smirk when she asked if he was the guy from the band.

"I sure am, Kaspar Kaiser, that's me. Who are you?" he asked politely, holding out his hand.

Hearing a voice that was oddly familiar he turned his head and smiled at the women, Iris Flos, she had met him a few months ago, and was supposed to come to one of his concerts, but he supposed they had just never met while she was there.

"Iris! It's nice to see you again, this is my new acquaintence, have you two met before?" he asks hoping to include everyone.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain Valerian Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Cain chuckled lightly when Ophelia spotted him, it was always nice to see the person that you cared most about when you didn't expect to, it made the meeting even more precious to him. Eyes widening a little as she hugged him tightly, Cain smiled and could see that she was much more healthy, and that made his heart fill with hope that she would be alright in the future, with him there to help her.

"I know I can feel Ophelia, that makes me full of joy to know that you have taken my advice, and you feel better for it." he smiled, returning the hug in a gentle manner.

Grinning a little, Cain felt a little embarrassed and ducked his head down to look at his hooves, he didn't know what he had come for to be honest, and he had a small idea, now, what might have gotten him to come; "I believe that the starts brought me here tonight...for I do not dance and I do not drink so why else would I feel compelled to come? But to meet with you?" he asked, blushing lightly.
Cain Valerian
Cain Valerian
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Lilith was surprised and enchanted by the blonde host. She was gorgeous so Lilith didn't quite hear her speak. She smiled back.

"Thank you, Miss Raziel," she replied. "I'm Lilith. Can I ask what song is playing? It sounds quite lovely."

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorn Winters Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:39 am

Chale smiled to himself as he parked outside in Spain. He had taken on a tux that was ages since he has last worn. It had been so long since he had been at a ball. He wondered how it would be, and considering the amount of creatures there, he hoped nothing would go wrong. He figured he'd ought to stay away from vampires, as they seemed not to like him, though he'd be very friendly to one should one walk over to him.

Chale walked into the room and his smile widened. Definitely a ball. Every woman had a beautiful dress on, and his eyes landed on Danielle. He grinned. She was here too then? He walked over to her, giving a wave.

"Well hello beautiful," he said with a smirk.

Danielle had always been a pretty girl, and Chale felt almost overprotective I her when guys hit on her. They never seemed to know how to respect her, and it annoyed him. He then figured that thinking about that now was just silly. He could worry later when everyone was drunk.
Thorn Winters
Thorn Winters
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:40 am

Dani turned around and stood up from her seat she smile at the woman who said her name was Raziel Dani shook her hand
" Hello I'm Danielle this place is so beautiful" Dani said looking around than she excused herself as she saw Chale she smiled at Chale he looked handsome she smiled " You look very handsome Chale" Dani said smiling at him.

She knew that Chale was handsome guy and a lot of girls hit on him and she felt slightly Overprotective of him when girls hit on him, but she knew she'd worry about it later.

" I wish this dress didn't have so much tool it makes it look big and poofy" Dani laughed while looking at her dress she had her hair up in a somewhat bun and she wore a black velvet chocker and she wore a strapless dress she hated walking in them heels she smiled at Chale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Hart Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Lolly blushed and refrained from giggling when Kasper smirked at her. She found this very curious, she'd never actually done that before. Lolly pushed it to the back of mind to ponder for later. "Oh, I'm Lolly. Lolly Hart," she said brightly, shaking his hand.

Lolly glanced over his shoulder when a woman approached, and she immediately identified her as a close relation to Nymphs- a Siren. "No, we haven't met before, but there's always a first for everything!" Lolly said, smiling at Iris. "I'm Lolly. You look really lovely."

Lolly Hart
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:01 am

Raziel was glad that Lilith seemed to like the music that was being played, after all Raziel had tried to put a nice mix on that everyone might enjoy, and when the dirnks started flowing, more racey stuff would play out of the speakers to get everyone dancing and happy.

"It's nice to meet you Lilith, it's Changes, by the Deftones, it's a rather chilling song I have to agree."

Nodding to Danielle as she left to be with one of the other guests, her boyfriend no doubt, Raziel was left with Lilith, which she didn't mind, she looked like she was a nice person after all.

"So, do you know anyone here? Or did you come for the alcohol and a chance to meet new people?" she asked with a small smirk.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:23 am

Seeing that Lolly blushed when he smirked at her, Kaspar couldn't help but smirk a little wider, after all, she was quite cute, but he was certain that her blush, was not what he thought it was going to be, looking around he wondered if Tamara would be here, not spotting her, he smiled at Lolly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Lolly, tell me, have you heard of my music? I am glad that I am off of touring now, it was so tiring, even if I did get to visit new places, and make some new friends. A pity...it is getting harder and harder to get me into Britain these days." he sighed.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:55 am

Tamara walked into the room in her adult body, looking around at the people and creatures with a smile. The music boomed through the air, and she felt it rock through her body. She loved it. She wondered if anyone was there that she knew. She saw creatures she had seen at meetings, and she saw a low girl with blonde hair standing talking to a tall guy. It was Lolly.

Tamara smiled and started walking over to the dryad when her eyes drifted to the guy again. She stopped in surprise. It was Kaspar. A wider smile spread on her lips and she walked over to them, smiling at them both.

"Well hello there," she said happily to them, "It's been a while, Lolly. Not so long, Kaspar," she added playfully.

She then smiled and made a gesture at their othes. "You both look dashing," she said with a kind smile.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmin Rolans Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Charmin had agreed to go to the ball with Alonzo after receiving her invitation, so she rather quickly sprayed on some perfume after putting on her dress. She made sure that her dress was perfectly positioned on her before she twirled her wand above her hair and spoke a few charms to make her hair twirl above her head. She held it up by a barrette before allowing bits to tumble out of her bun so it looked perfectly im-perfect. She preserved its position with another charm. Once her golden heels were on, she left her house and twirled to Diagon Alley. She then walked over to Ollivander's and waited outside for Alonzo. They had agreed to meet there.

Charmin Rolans
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Zabini Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Ophelia's eyes flickered to Raziel as she saw her moving and she blushed at Raziel's wink. She stuck her tongue out at her boss, much more confident around her now than she had been when she'd first gone in to meet her. Ophelia could feel her cheeks lightly red as she took a step away from him and smiled up at him. Her heart fluttered in her chest when she looked at him.

"Well of course i'd take your advice Cain, your opinion means a lot to me and I didn't want you to be ashamed of my lack of eating."

Ophelia's eyes widened as he spoke that and her mouth dropped open forming a perfect 'o' shape. Her cheeks were a dark red as she blinked rapidly and tried to form words. She could feel her heart beating wildly and hear it throbbing. She cleared her throat, wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into another hug. This one was more intimate, tighter as she looped her arms around his neck.

"That is the sweetest, most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me."
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonzo Ollivander Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:36 pm

Alonzo straightened his tie in the mirror, quickly examining himself to be sure he was neat and presentable. He fussed over his hair a second longer before deciding he couldn't get much better than this and walking downstairs and out to the front of his shop, closing everything up with flicks of his wand.

He stepped out of the shop and with a grin, turned to face the lovely Charmin. "Charmin," he said, holding out his hand for her. His eyes raked over her dress - she looked stunning in it, as usual. "You look breath-taking."

Al pulled out his wand and gestured for her to take his arm so they could apparate to the party.

Alonzo Ollivander
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain Valerian Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:36 am

Cain chuckled a little when Ophelia stuck her tongue out at the woman who had come over, she was probably the one who had sent the invites out for the party because he didn't know much about her, he had only met her once and that was at the creature meeting, the first time around.

Raising his eyebrows a little Cain placed a hand on Ophelia's shoulder and smiled gently at her; "I could never be ashamed of you Ophelia, I only wanted to make sure that you were well and healthy."

Hoping that Ophelia didn't mind him making her blush on this occassion, Cain smiled lightly and made an 'oft' noise as he was brought into another hug, making him blush lightly himself, he was glad that she seemed to be happy with what he had said to her, he had hoped she would like it.

"Well...I had hoped that you would like it, but that is how I feel. I would ask you to dance, but I fear that I might step on your feet." he whispered lightly.
Cain Valerian
Cain Valerian
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next