Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game of Hearts (Invite Only)

2 posters

Go down

Game of Hearts (Invite Only) Empty Game of Hearts (Invite Only)

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:50 am

When Raziel had come to the ball she had definately not wanted this to happen, she had not thought that it would be possible for this to happen to her twice, one, because she was a Succubus this wasn't supposed to happen to her, and two, because she had done absolutely nothing wrong.

She hadn't cheated on him.
Now he had done it twice.
Sounded like this guy was bad news and she should probably warn the woman that he was with, or perhaps just leave her to lie in the bed she had made for herself.

"I don't know what he did, I don't know why he did it...I just, this is the second time this has happened to me, and he promised that he wasn't going to do this..." she whispered out, struggling to hold back her tears "It just shows me that I'm not right for relationships, I'm only right for one nights, casuality."

Raziel smiled sadly and hugged Cobalt harder.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Game of Hearts (Invite Only) Empty Re: Game of Hearts (Invite Only)

Post by Cobalt Smith Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:54 am

Cobalt could see, plain as day, that Raziel was hurting deeply because of what Angelus had done. The man had seemed rather self righteous if Cobalt was honest but it seemed he had a hidden side that was dark and, in Cobalt's opinion, rather evil. He hugged Raziel to him, stroking away any tears that tried to fall,

"He broke his promise but that doesn't mean that other men will." he assured her, mentally adding himself to the list of men who would never do such a thing, "As for not being made for relationships..."

He hugged her before tilting her head up to look at him. He smiled gently,

"Your heart feels, your heart loves..." he smiled reassuringly at her, "You can have a loving relationship. I know it Raziel. You deserve one more than anyone else."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:00 am

Raziel couldn't find it in her heart to believe that any man would treat her differently when it came to being with her, first her husband, and then Angelus, the first man since who had taken the time to talk to her, and had taken the time to tell her that everything was going to be alright, that he was interested in her, as more than a peice of ass.

"Oh please. All men think with their d*cks and that's that. I wouldn't be here if I hadn't managed to persuade you with sex and money to keep me alive." she said, she knew it was low but she couldn't help it, she was just so hurt and her walls were going back up.

Biting her lip, she tried to stop it wobbling and she raised her hand and slapped herself upside the face to calm herself down, taking deep shuddering breaths;

"Damnit, I don't deserve one, I shouldn't have one...I'm damned and that's the way I should stay..." she whispered.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:06 am

Cobalt could feel her disbelief in the air, like a type of tension. He could also feel that she didn't really want to believe him from her body language. Seemed that he was going to have to press it further than he'd thought before. When she mentioned the sex for life deal they'd had he shook his head,

"That was a little low don't you think?" he asked before sighing, "And we don't all think with our dicks. When a man loves a woman he thinks more with his heart. Makes him just as stupid in some cases."

When Raziel went to slap herself, Cobalt caught her hand lightly, keeping her from slapping herself. He cupped her cheek, gently stroking it with his thumb,

"You do deserve one Raziel..." he told her quietly, "I don't think you're damned. You have a heart, you feel with it, you are not yet damned."

He hugged her close to him,

"If nothing else, know that you have me Raziel."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:15 am

Raziel smiled lightly and placed a soft kiss on Cobalt's lips, stroking his cheek before dropping her hand from his skin, sensing where this conversation was going, and she did not like it one little bit, it made her hackles rise, and she became even more defensive against any advances that he might give to her.

"I know, I'm sorry, I get this way when I'm upset...I just don't want Lucian to show up, he'll try and do what he did last time, and only end up getting himself hurt." she whispered.

Blinking lightly, just when she thought that she was rid of the tears, what Cobalt said made her sniffle and the tears that she had been trying to stop since she got here roll down her cheeks, hugging the man tightly to her, she hoped that she would stop soon, she hated being so weak.

"I am damned, I am a demon, I was damned from birth just as I am damned now, heart or no heart." Raziel murmured into Cobalt's ear "Please, don't say that, I know you wont keep your promise, nobody ever does, when they say that to me."

Reaching into her purse, Raziel pulled out a ring on a necklace, her husbands ring.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:27 am

Cobalt didn't respond too much to the light kiss she gave him. He wasn't here for amorous reasons, he was here to make sure that she felt alright. To try and cheer her up. He wasn't going to be one of those men who thought with their dicks, even if he had been in the past,

"It's alright. I guess I kind of had it coming anyway." he smiled faintly before frowning a tilting his head to the side, "Lucian? What would your brother do if he was here?"

Seeing the tears beginning to fall, Cobalt stroked them away with his thumbs. For some reason he couldn't bear to see her cry. When she hugged him harder, urgently, he hugged her back willingly and stroked her hair lightly as she rested her head on his shoulder,

"Even a demon can rise to paradise Raziel. Your heart will help you, help you stay happy and true... even if it feels like it's breaking now. Believe me, a broken heart can mend to love and fill you with joy again. Believe me... it can." he replied, a stray tear coming from his eye, "Don't count me with the rest of the men Raziel. I've only broken one vow in my life and it has never left me. I do not break vows and promises Raziel."

He touched the ring gently before reaching into his inner pocket and pulled out a silver ring, a very old ring. The two rings tapped together,

"I know the pain."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:33 am

Raziel attempted to gloss over what Lucian would do if he was here, which he was getting closer and closer to being as she felt her tattoo beginning to heat up on her leg and she looked around desperately for an alcoholic drink, finding none she just sighed and tried to think of other things.

Feeling someone wiping away her tears made Raziel feel so much better, to have someone here who cared and to show her that she wasn't alone, that she was able to have someone who wanted to make sure that she was okay, and she was happy.

"I suppose that it can do, I have been in so much pain over the years, I feel as if there could be no hope for me, my club, my entire life, was and is based on masking the pain with something else, mind you that something else is amazing, but perhaps it's time for me to let go." she smiled lightly, looking at the ring.

Seeing Cobalt too had his own ring, old like her own, she smiled slightly wider, and placed hers back, deciding that she had best tell him what happened;

"Lucian killed my husband when he cheated on me. I miss him." she smiled "But it's alright, it was a long time ago."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:43 am

Cobalt could tell that she was growing ever more nervous. It had something to do with Lucian, he was sure of that, and if her body language was telling him right then it also had something to do with her leg. He wiped the remainder of her tears away, wanting her to feel stronger. Cobalt knew from experience that being weak and crying was a terrible feeling and he didn't want Raziel to feel the same. He shook his head with a faintly smile,

"There's always hope of something better to come along in the future Raziel." he told her with a small smile, "You just have to have some faith in yourself. Some faith in your own strength and the strength of those dear to you. Let go... but don't forget."

He smiled sadly as he continued to simply look at his ring. When she revealed why bringing Lucian here was a bad idea, he frowned,

"That... is a bit excessive." he frowned, "A punch to the face would have been my response if you still loved him."

He put his ring down on a nearby tabletop and span it,

"I lost my wife because I would not break my vow." he told Raziel with a far away look before smiling faintly at her, "But that was over 90 years ago."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:58 am

Raziel chuckled a little and looked up at Cobalt, it seemed as though there was far more to this man than meets the eye, after all, he didnt look a day over 35 to her, so to be 90 and still looking this good was something to be said for glamour charms. Grinning a little she added;

"I assure you, it was quite normal for the time we were living in for things like that to happen." she grinned "It happened quite a lot where we were involved actually."

Deciding that she would broach the question of what happened to make Cobalt look so young, Raziel flipped her hair lightly over her shoulder with a smile, now trying to calm herself down by loosing herself in the conversation; "So, what is your beauty routine then Cobalt, you look pretty good for over 90."

Groaning a little Raziel wiped at her eyes and sighed;

"Enough of this feeling sorry for myself shit. It's his loss, and I'm going to make him feel it. You up for some one-upmanship?" she grinned wolfishly "Alcohol, dirty dancing and sex, that's what I need, now if only I could find someone willing to help me on my quest."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:06 am

Cobalt smiled a little bit more when Raziel chuckled a little bit. Even if it was for a fleeting second, he wanted her to feel more comfortable around him. So that should might feel better about the whole night. Cobalt chuckled a little bit,

"Yes it was quite common for when I was raised as well actually." he commented, scratching the back of his head sheepishly, "But that was a long, long, time ago."

The way Raziel flipped her hair over her shoulder signalled something to Cobalt. It told him that she was starting to feel a little bit better. It told him that she wanted to know something and was not above charming it out of him. He chuckled a little bit before holding up a finger,

"Wait a second madam for you are about to see the greatest break through in age prevention in the last million years!" he declared with a little bit of showmanship. As he finished, a liquid metal silver ball formed in the palm of his hand, "This, Raziel, is my way of not aging. And I take no shame in telling you... I'm much older than 90."

Sucking the metal back into his skin, Cobalt smiled a little bit as Raziel wiped the remaining tears away. He grinned when she mentioned oneupmanship,

"Are you kidding? I love that shit!" he grinned, "I'm willing to do anything to make that guy feel sorry for making you sad! Up to, and including, challenging him to a duel in your honour. But dirty dancing, alcohol and sex sounds much more fun!"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:13 am

Cobalt looked a little sheepish when he was talking about when he was raised, it seemed to her that he was a little bit embarrassed of being as old as he was, but to her, it made him all the more...interesting. He was older than her, or perhaps the same age, and that was a quality hard to find in a man, but one that Raziel found herself quickly warming too.

"Hey don't be ashamed, we were probably born around the same time, if you've got it flaunt it and all of that jazz." she grinned "And age is something that can work to an advantage most of the time." she grinned.

Blinking as she looked at the strange metal that came out of Cobalt's skin, Raziel reached her hand out to touch it, and she thought that she had heard of it vaguely before somewhere, being as old as she was she knew a few secrets that not many would.

"What an interesting development," she said, her eyes lit up with curiousity "But it's a serious conversation for another time. Now it's the time for something much more interesting than strange metal balls you like to keep secret." she smirked.

Raziel giggled happily and clapped her hands;

"Well then what are we waiting for? Oh, and I think it's best if we leave him alone for now, he might be getting a grilling..." she grinned "So, first stop! Alcohol and lots of it!"
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:22 am

Cobalt couldn't help but feel a little bit awkward when he admitted, somewhat, his age to Raziel. He was much older than even some of the oldest humans after all. But if she wasn't adverse to it then who was he to judge? He'd be very grateful if there was someone who would accept him regardless,

"Ah it's just awkward when most humans I grew up with are now dead you know?" he grinned back at her, "That's true. Being as old as I am, I've picked up a few things. If you don't mind me asking... how old are you?"

As Raziel blinked a few times and reached out to touch the metal, Cobalt winced as something inside his head screamed. Reluctantly, he moved the ball back into his skin, away from the possibility of it being touched by anyone other than him,

"Yes it is a very serious topic." he agreed quietly before smirking, "And I don't often do serious. Lets just go and do something really impulsive and wreckless!"

Seeing Raziel looking so happy, Cobalt couldn't help but smile,

"Well then alcohol it is then! Elf!" he called out. A hogwarts house elf appeared beside him, smiling happily at the chance to serve, "Ah Vinnie! How's Millie?"

The house elf, called Vinnie apparently, smiled even wider,

"Millie is being good Master Cobalt!" he squeaked, "What drink kinds does sir and madam wish?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:29 am

Raziel grinned lightly when it turned out that she was right on the money that Cobalt was a little bit ashamed of the age that he was, she was just happy that she had managed to find someone that she could relate too, and she might have been setting her sights a little too high when she thought he might be around her age.

Gasping and placing her hand over her chest, Raziel's mouth turned into a large 'O' but then she smirked and shrugged her shoulders; "I'm around 200 and something, I lose count, I just party when it's around my birthday. But that's a very impertinate question for you to ask me sir. How old are you then?" she grinned.

Nodding her head, Raziel was glad that they could perhaps go and do something that wasn't serious, and would get them very very drunk, like....and suddenly she was stuck with a very interesting idea, a few interesting ideas to be exact. Raziel just hoped Cobie would be up for them.

"Oooooh lightbulb, I have some ideas that you might like." she smirked.

Seeing the houselves appearing, Raziel smiled and immediately knew what she wanted, an addressed the small elf directly;

"I would like a bottle of raspberry vodka. Just the bottle."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:41 am

He chuckled a little bit nervously at Raziel's grin. It was clear to see that she had guessed that he was a little bit ashamed about his age, as old as he was. He wasn't actually sure how old Raziel was, even though he guessed that they were around the same age. It stood to reason since she knew how he was feeling about his age. He chuckled a little bit,

"Ah the big 2-0-0!" he joked lightly before chuckling a little bit before shrugging, "I'm only about 150 years old. I say only as if that's young!"

Cobalt saw the look on her face. It was the look of someone who had just found an idea that was going to be either really good, or really bad. He chuckled,

"Let's hear these ideas." he said with a smirk, "I'm up for some fun!"

Cobalt chuckled a little bit,

"A blue WKD please." he ordered. The elf disappeared for a second before returning with the drinks. Cobalt opened his and handed Raziel's after doing the same. He held his glass up, "Lets have some fun to take our minds of serious things!"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:46 am

Raziel grinned lightly, and she knew that although he wasn't as old as she was, that they could still talk about things, as they had experienced them together, and she did enjoy having the upper hand in things, age was well as other accomplishments.

Shrinking her bag down she put it in the small pocket in her garter and clapped her hands, taking the lovely big bottle of vodka from the elf and uncapping it, pouring a good two shots worth into her mouth and swallowing it with a happy smile on her lips.

"Well these ideas would be to go up to the astronomy tower and get pissed slowly, while spotting young people making out in the grounds, and then, going for a nice dip in the lake. What do you think to this?" she asked, a wink in her eye as she wiggled the bottle of vodka around in her hand.

Raising an eyebrow, Raziel looked at Cobalt's drink and snorted a little; "Just one?"
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:55 am

He chuckled a little bit. Seemed that Raziel did not mind in the least that he was a bit older than the average human. Of course it was a bit strange to think that he, who was over one hundred years old, would be younger than someone else. But then again, he was never going to be the oldest there was. Seeing his friend drinking so much alcohol, Cobalt chuckled as he drank some of his own drink,

"Mmm these ideas seem very appealing to me." he replied with a wink of his own before he chuckled a little bit, "But neither of us has brought swimming gear... however will we swim?"

He chuckled a little bit,

"Well this is my bottle." he grinned, "It's bottomless and has a refilling charm. I've got the bigger drink."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:48 am

Raziel grinned happily when Cobalt asked her however they would swim without their swimming gear and she shrugged her shoulders, looking innocent for a moment before she let a slow smirk creep over her lips, she couldn't believe that this was happening, and it all seemed too surreal, having a skinny dipping session with her assassin?

This could only be described as awesome.

"I don't know, I guess we could always summon some, if you're going to get a little embarrassed when it comes to swimming later one, it'll be cold after all." she teased.

Pouting a little bit Raziel shrugged her shoulders again, making her hair bounce a little; "Well then you wont mind giving me some when mines empty will you?" she smirked.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:03 am

Cobalt chuckled a little bit at the look on her face. They both knew that if they wanted to go swimming then they'd be skinny dipping in the lake before the night was out. He chuckled a little bit more when she teased him but made a very good biological point while doing so,

"Well that would be quite the pain..." he grinned, "But it'll be worth it! Especially seeing as your 'girls' will stand at attention in the cold."

When she pouted, Coblat placed a finger on her lips with a little smirk. He grinned a little bit more,

"Of course! What kind of gentleman doesn't help a lovely lady get drunk?" he took another drink, "Now... what should we do first Raz?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:41 am

Raziel grinned happily when it seemed that Cobie was not very opposed to the idea of going swimming with no clothes, she was warming to the idea herself after all, and she shook her head with a teasing smirk on her lips, Raziel, as a fact, was never cold, it's what heating charms did.

"I wont be cold, I'm sure that I couldwarm you up while I was in the water if you wanted, but then that would take all of the embarrassment away."

Taking the lid off her vodka again she swigged some and pointed up the the top of the school; "Astronomy tower? Or shall we go hunt for 5th years snogging in the carriages?" she asked, having more than a funny idea what she could do to them with her powers.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:50 am

Cobalt was not a stupid man and he was not a gay man so the opportunity of seeing Raziel naked was one that he just couldn't pass up. If the worst occured then all he'd have to do was add in some warming charms for himself. He chuckled a little bit when he caught onto her teasing smirk,

"Well now that's a lovely offer and I'd be foolish to refuse it." he smirked and raised an eyebrow, "But just how would we make each other warmer?"

Cobalt followed Raziel's example and took a swig from his drink, enjoying the sweetness of the drink as well as the alcohol in it. Thinking about it, Cobalt grinned,

"As amusing as the carriages would be, I think the astronomy tower would be fun."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:37 am

Raziel grinned lightly and tapped Cobie on the nose with her manicured finger, before drawing away teasingly and shrugging her shoulders, as if Cobie was being silly not realising how she was going to make them both warm in freezing cold water;

"Charms? How else?" she asked innocently, batting her eyelashes as she looked up at Cobie.

When he said that he wanted to go and look at the astronomy tower, Raziel nodded and she smiled lightly, making her way up the steps, she had never been to Hogwarts and quickly realised she had no idea where she was going, so she turned to Cobalt.

"Well then after you, you'll know the best way to get there, hopefully avoiding about a thousand steps or something riduculous like that." she sighed, rolling her eyes.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down