Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Depression (Open...Please come play I need some friends)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Depression (Open...Please come play I need some friends) - Page 2 Empty Re: Depression (Open...Please come play I need some friends)

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 3:37 am

Tabi smiled she was glad to have at least two of her friends back, she was pretty sure that Pyris would never want to be her friend.

"Thank you guys for letting me cry on your shoulder. I feel much better." Tabi sighed a little then smiled.

"That is very true that we are like family while we are here." Tabi hugged them one more time.

"I have had a very long day and I think I am going to head up to bed. Once again thank you." Tabi smiled and got up off the couch and headed up to the room

Back to top Go down

Depression (Open...Please come play I need some friends) - Page 2 Empty Re: Depression (Open...Please come play I need some friends)

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue May 08, 2012 11:19 pm

Charlotte smiled at Tabi and was glad that she had managed to help her even a little bit, when she said that she was going up to bed, Charlotte nodded her head, it was a little late but she knew she had to finish the shading on Cobalt's new picture in order to have it finished by the time she presented it to him.

"Night night Tabi, sleep sweet." she smiled with a happy grin, before picking up her canvas and looking over the picture she had done, giving a smile in Tess' direction.

"I'm just going to finish this picture, you're welcome to join me if you wish to." she asked, before getting up and moving over to an area with more light, to settle down to begin her painting.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Wed May 09, 2012 4:56 am

Tess smiled softly seeing that Tabi was hopefully going to get a good night's rest. She worried about her and the stress she was dealing with at such a young age. Tabi might have been a few months older, but she was much older in experience. She knew that she was lucky, she was one of the few who had a "normal" childhooad so far.

Seeing her walk away ,she was surprised by Charlotte's suggestion and nodded shyly and followed her. she sat a foot away from her and took out her own scroll.

"If you wound't mind" she said softly.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue May 15, 2012 12:25 am

Charlotte beamed at tess when she decided that she would like to join her, after all she was glad the the company and it would be something that would cheer her up in this silent and dark common room, to have someone with her while she painted.

"Oh not at all." she replied "I think it's nicer to do something when you have people around you, and the common room actually makes me a little bit nervous to be in here when it's dark at night."

With a little bit of an embarrassed flush to her cheeks, Charlotte picked up her painting from where she had stored it downstairs, and placed it on the easel that she kept down here also.

"What are you doing?" she asked in an interested manner.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Tue May 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Tess smiled softly at Charlotte's admission. She knew that she seemed a bit embarrassed, but to her it was nice to know that something as darkness was something that could frightened someone, so her fears didn't seem so silly.

"Personally, I love the dark, but it's understandable, it can be dark and cold here" she said looking around.

At her question she looked down and flushed slightly.

"I...I write poetry" she said softly.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Thu May 17, 2012 2:05 am

Charlotte smiled a little more, feeling her hair turn the light shade of rose pink it often did when she was embarrassed, truth be told she was reminded of what happened to her in her childhood when she was left in the dark alone...

So she tried to always time it just so, so that she didn't have to be here while everyone else was somewhere else.

"I would like to be able to like the dark, I think that it's just because it's next to the Cold Room too, the ghosts kind of come in here at night, and the Bloody Baron is not nice." Charlotte shuddered.

Unable to stop her smile reappearing when Tess said she wrote poetry Charlotte immediately stopped painting the blue in Cobalt's eyes to listen;

"I love poetry, but I can't write it very well, you must be able to write lovely poems considering you write them in your spare time." she smiled "What kind of things do you write them about?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Fri May 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Tess nodded her head understanding where she came from. Her first experience in the Cold Room was with Professor Romain who had taught her how to meditate in the cold.

"The Bloody Baron is quite...interesting"

It was her turn to blush and let out a soft shy smile at the compliment. Her poetry had begun at a young age, her mother teaching her how to write anything from a little songs or chants, to haiku's and her favorite being free verse.

"I write about anything I see. I admire nature sometimes, such as the Black Lake, usually my inspiration, to emotions from fear, to anger to...love" she explained softly.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun May 20, 2012 4:40 am

Charlotte could say that one way to describe the Bloody Baron was interesting, the other one was completely mental and she was one of his least favourite fans, she had wanted a very friendly house ghost, not one that thought it would be fun to chase people around with swords.

"I suppose that he could be interesting once you get past the blood and the whole, scariness of him, have you talked to him before?" she asked, interested in case Tess knew anything different about him.

The way that Tess blushed reminded Charlotte of how she blushed when her work was praised, it seemed that they were similar in that respect, and she wondered how else they were similar;

"I think one of my favourite things to paint are landscapes...although I don't think that I could write poetry about them though, I'd like to read some sometime." she smiled gently.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Sun May 20, 2012 7:47 am

Tess giggled at how incredulous Charlotte looked at her description of the Baron and laughed all the more once she added the other qualities.

"Well you can't judge everyone with a pointy sword and a lot of blood as scary" she said jokingly. "I have talked to him before! He's...an authoritative figure, controlling but a pleasant chap if you let him lead the conversation. He gets worse if he notices you are uncomfortable"

Tess nodded at Charlotte and the whole aspect of landscape. For her, often times most beauty was in nature.

"I love watching landscapes, if I could draw of any sort I'd pay special attention to the Black Lake. It's my favorite place to write and perhaps you can."

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed May 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Charlotte nodded her head, she had hoped that it would have been something that she would have done to make the Baron behave that way, and she supposed from what Tess said that because she was nervous he wished to make her even more nervous!

"I suppose that makes sense, but he must be authorative because he manages to control Peeves, and that takes a lot of power to do that, luckily I've not met Peeves properly yet." she grinned.

Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Wed May 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Tess laughed softly at the mention of Peeves.

"Oh Peeves is a bloody jerk! He doesn't know when a joke is over,...it's dealing with an immortal child"

She shivered at the thought of Peeves. While it was funny when he pranked others it wasn't so great once you were at the butt of it.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Thu May 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Charlotte giggled lightly when she heard Tess' agreement with her that Peeves was in fact a nightmare, she had never met him and she would like to keep it that way purely because she would like to keep all her clothes dry and her house with points.

"I bet it would be, have you met him too?" she asked with an interested tilt of the head "I have not met any ghosts yet, not properly anyway, maybe I should hang out in the cold room more often." she laughed.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Fri May 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Tess shook her head.

"Oh no, I haven't really, but I know people that have been at the butt of his pranks and apparently he's terrible. I wouldn't want to deal with him. I like jokes just like the next person, but I know when to stop"

She was glad she was talking to Charlotte more; it seemed that it was three years in the making.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun May 27, 2012 1:46 am

Charlotte nodded with a smile,

"Yeah some of his pranks can be quite good but most of them... well most of them are just a bit mean." she nodded with a small frown, "Perhaps the bloody baron should teach him how to stop? I'm sure he'd listen to two slytherins."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Sun May 27, 2012 1:47 pm

Tess shrugged.

"I know that I've grown up in a place full of magic, but honestly I just...I can't get used to ghosts I suppose" she said grinning "It's like they're an anomaly I can't really get."

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue May 29, 2012 2:18 am

Charlotte smiled happily and she thought about that witch who had come to the castle once, and she hoped that she would be able to forget her, although the fact that she was so good at commanding ghosts and the undead was something she could not delete from her mind, even if her utter mental tendancies were more noticeable;

"Well, I think that the idea of ghosts are so beautiful and poetic, they're so lovely, and I wish I wasn't afraid of them, that way I would be able to learn more about them,...maybe I just need to meet other ghosts, Nearly Headless Nick is nice I think."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Thu May 31, 2012 6:09 am

Tess nodded and smiled at Charlotte's comment. Of course he was a nice ghost but then again the Gryffindor ghosts usually were. It seemed that the Gryffindor house was known for their niceness at least to her, after all her closest friends were from that house.

"Hm..yes, he is quite nice. Most of them should be like him, but I suppose it's the individual that makes the ghost" she said shrugging.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2