Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoying a nice Book

Go down

Enjoying a nice Book Empty Enjoying a nice Book

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:44 am

Leshia had a long summer, she was not sure what she was more sick of listening to her sister complain about Ivano being transferred or listening to her parents continue to belittle her for not being a Slytherin.

Then she had to listen all about Damien and Tabi, she was sick, when was it ever gona be about her. She had thought she was going to come out here and read but instead she found herself all alone and crying.

Back to top Go down

Enjoying a nice Book Empty Re: Enjoying a nice Book

Post by Rassilion Everglade Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:55 am

the calmness of the lake was gentle and beautiful, the still waters showing blotted reflection of the surrounding world.

Sadly this was not to last as pretty son the silence was broken by none other than the irish fool himself

"SNIPPET COME BAAAAAACK!" rassilion shouted as he sprinted after the puffin who was flying away from him at high speed...sending him straight towards a young girl sitting by the lake

Sooner or later the obvious thing happened and he went crashing into her...

"Oh gosh I am so sorry!" he exclaimed as he went bright red thinking the girl was going to kill him...she looked older than him.

on the plus side snippet landed happily on top of her

Rassilion Everglade
Ghost

http://symphoniesandtempests.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Leshia was awoken out of her crying when she heard a scream of someone calling out to someone and then she had a young guy crash into her.

Leshia had to laugh a little bit and was not sure what to do first take the puffin off her head or help the guy up.

"Well if you wanted to introduce yourself to me all you had to do was ask." Leshia had to laugh.

"I am Leshia, Leshia Prewett." Leshia said trying to help the young guy up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rassilion Everglade Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:23 pm

"Rassilion Everglade" He said in a muffled voice, not really wanting to get up on the off chance this third year was going to kill him for running into her

Snippet squeaked happily and danced about on Leshia's head as Rassilion finally dragged himself to his feet

"please don't kill me?" he said putting on his best cute face in the hopes to get off with only a minor punishment...or beating

before he was able to wait for a reply he looked down and saw a flower on the floor that had been crushed in the tumble, he knelt down to its side and sadly poked as it a few times

"everything will be ok soon" he whispered to the plant, a couple of regretful tears welling up in his eyes

"I'm sorry" he added

Rassilion Everglade
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Leshia looked up at this guy that looked like he was about to run as fast as he could away from her, not that she was surprised or anything most guys ran as fast as they could away from her.

"Rassilion, is it" Leshia smiled "Why on earth would I beat you up?" Leshia had to sigh, she was never mean to anyone

What surprised Leshia was he was really upset over a plant that must have been smashed in the accident with him.

"Hay, Rass, if you don't mind me calling you that." Leshia got on the ground with him and pulled out her wand "Here I can make it all better."

Leshia had learned a few spells watching her mother in the garden so she whispered the spell and the flower look vibrant all over again.

"There you go, all better." Leshia had to smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rassilion Everglade Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Rassilions eyes lit up with joy as the plant sprang back to life, he launched himself into a full on hug almost toplling Leshia over

"you can call me anything you want" he said with a grin as he looked over to the flower

"she says thank you very much" he added with a nod, as snippet landed on its rightful owners shoulder

"you look like you have been crying?" he asked with a concerned look on his face

Rassilion Everglade
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:20 am

Leshia could not help but laugh as Rass practically threw himself into her arms for a hug.

"I can call you anything I want huh? Isn't that pretty dangerous." Leshia laughed "I could think of many different names." Leshia smirked, "But I think I will stick to Rass or even Rassy."

Leshia doesn't know why she liked the name Rassy, it just seemed to fit him, something made just for him by her.

"Well the flower is quite welcome, now you must tell me about you friend here." Leshia smiled.

"Tell me about your friend than I shall tell you why I am crying" Leshia was not sure if the young man really wanted to know about her problems, but he seemed very nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rassilion Everglade Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:28 am

"my friend?" Rassilion asked with a blank look "you mean snippet?" he added poking the puffin who proceeded to peck the side of his face

"Snippet is my pet puffin...My family use puffins for post" he said smiling happily as snippet squeaked with some degree of pride

"now its your turn!" he said hoping he could cheer her up

Rassilion Everglade
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:50 am

Leshia had never seen a puffin before so she had no clue what one is.

"Hmmm, I have never heard of a puffin before, so its a type of bird." All of a sudden Leshia felt pretty dumb, she thought she new animals really well.

Leshia bended her legs and rested her arms around her knees not sure of where to begin.

"Well I am not sure where to start my story, I mean you just met me." Leshia sighed, she didn't want to scare the boy away.

"How much of my story do you want, it can get pretty long."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rassilion Everglade Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:57 am

" as much as it takes for me to know how to make you smile" he said with a warm glow to his face

His heart was in the right place and he just wanted to help this person out, she seemed like she could use a friend

he reached into a pocket and pulled out a chocolate frog box which he gave to her with a grin

"frogs always make me happy" he said

Rassilion Everglade
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:28 am

Leshia had to laugh when he pulled out a chocolate frog, first she thought it was going to be a real frog, cause he just seemed that way.

"You are just really quirky, you know that." Leshia laugh, if anything he would keep her cheered up

Leshia sighed and looked out onto the lake. "Well to wrap it up in a simple little shell at first. Try being the only Ravenclaw in a house full of Slytherins."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rassilion Everglade Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:41 am

"Ive never tried being a ravenclaw...I'm a hufflepuff....I like badgers" he said answering the question a little too literally and then loosing track completely of his own thoughts

"badgers are nice" he added in a very matter of factly sort of way

Rassilion Everglade
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:05 am

Leshia could not help but give him the strangest look but she had to laugh.

"I wasn't meaning it literately silly. Everyone in my family was sorted into Slytherin house when they went to school, except me. Leshia sighed and picked up a rock that was close by and through it into the lake.

"So you know anything about Slytherin house Rass?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down