Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book Requests

3 posters

Go down

Book Requests Empty Book Requests

Post by Horst Sollmann Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:47 pm

For students wishing to request certain books post in this topic the title of the book and the author. I will then locate and them and give them to you personally or your head of house. will give to a friend of yours if they have a note with them from you allowing them to pick up said book.

Book Requests:
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Book Requests Empty Book Requests (Humphrey Williams)

Post by Humphrey Williams Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Book Requests: Title: The Illiad Author: Plato Expected borrow time: 1 week
Title: A Midsummer Night's Dream Author: William Shakespeare
Expected borrow time: 10 days
House: Gryffindor
Name: Humphrey Williams
Year: 1st
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Book Requests Empty Books

Post by Horst Sollmann Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:31 am

I am delighted to have the first book requests of the year. Both are excellent choices, and my personal favorite play of Shakespeare's is A Midsummer Night's Dream. Somehow Puck brings a vivality of life to that play that not even other great Shakespeare characters can match. The books you requested I have located and have them in my office. You may pick them up or if you are too busy to make it send an owl and I will deliver them to your head of house. Hope to see you at the library event tonight, Humphrey.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Book Requests Empty Requested Books Pick Up

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Humphrey Williams knocked on the door to Librarian Sollmann's Office. Wait, he said students were always welcome to enter. He realized with slight shock that he did not have to knock before entering. What a novel concept. "Hello, Librarian Sollmann. I just came to pick up my books." He then noticed that the office was empty. A note was left on top of the two books he had requested.

Humphrey Williams,
Know that I am currently out strolling the grounds. Here are your books. You may take them andreturn them in a timely fashion.
Your Librarian

Humphrey read the note and then grabbed his books. What a nice librarian. One of the easier people to talk to he had met. He left the office and closed the door behind him. The boy coud not wait to crack open those two books. But he knew he should do it in his dorm. So that he could place them in a safe place when he needed to set them down.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Book Requests Empty Re: Book Requests

Post by Morgan King Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Rifling through the desk of the previous librarian Morgan found, among the stacks of paper, a list called 'Book Requests' she saw only one student on the list. She noted that the item was late and jotted down a message to the boy about book he had checked out. Setting the papers in order she smiled, hoping that more students would take part in the program.

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Book Requests Empty Re: Book Requests

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down