Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite Harry Potter Book

+6
Airen Auditoren
Haley Vilde Smith
Aslyander Baudelaire
Tess McCartney
Alice Carroll Lane
Briony Romain
10 posters

Go down

Favourite Harry Potter Book

Favourite Harry Potter Book I_vote_lcap4%Favourite Harry Potter Book I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Favourite Harry Potter Book I_vote_lcap17%Favourite Harry Potter Book I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
Favourite Harry Potter Book I_vote_lcap4%Favourite Harry Potter Book I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Favourite Harry Potter Book I_vote_lcap50%Favourite Harry Potter Book I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]
[ 1 ]
Favourite Harry Potter Book I_vote_lcap13%Favourite Harry Potter Book I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
Favourite Harry Potter Book I_vote_lcap8%Favourite Harry Potter Book I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 24

Favourite Harry Potter Book Empty Favourite Harry Potter Book

Post by Briony Romain Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:16 am

Let's see which one wins...

Give us a reason if you would like to! Very Happy
Let the voting begin Very Happy
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Favourite Harry Potter Book Empty Re: Favourite Harry Potter Book

Post by Alice Carroll Lane Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:47 pm

My Favorite was the Goblet of Fire. First- it had nothing but Quidditch for a good amount of the book. Second, there was a LOT of Fred and George in that book. Fred Weasley was my favorite character throughout the entire series and George was a close second! So I loved that they had a bigger role.
Though OOTP was a close second for favorites!

Alice Carroll Lane
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Goblet of Fire!

I loved the character development of Hermione and how she really gained some sort of respect from everyone from her transformation and her date. Also, thought Cedric's death was sad, I did enjoy the fact that more characters were introduced and the book flowed showing Harry's development into a young man and the awkwardness about it.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aslyander Baudelaire Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:09 am

I have to agree with Miss McCartney. It was amazing of how much respect and how nice the evening flowed at the ball and truthfully, the next following books true developement was formed at the Goblet of Fire.

Aslyander Baudelaire
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Favourite Harry Potter Book Empty CoS

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:59 am

I think the Chamber of Secrets, because I love how innocent Harry and the others were back then, and I love the story behind Salazar Slytherin. But GoF is also a favorite, because that is the book where everything starts. Which takes me to OotP since it is the book when every shred of innocence is ripped away from underneath Harry's feet. So, yeah. Can't really make up my mind, but CoS is just so awesome because of how many times chills runs down my back during the book and the Basilisk, no less. I love snakes.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:55 am

My favourite book is The Goblet of Fire, because my mum used to read it to me and she did the most amazing accent for Viktor Krum it was unbelievable! I guess at this time I also fell in love with the idea of different schools as well as Hogwarts and I've always been a Durmstrang girl at heart Wink

I also like it because as a Voldemort fan girl, it was when he got brought back to life and it was all good! Very Happy
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Mine is also the Goblet of Fire. Being a Harmony (Harry and Hermione. Don't hurt me. Razz ) shipper, I was dancing for joy when Hermione was the only one to stick by Harry. I know, lame for a guy, but it's who I am.

Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:23 pm

That's not lame, I prefer Harmony or even Dramione to Ronmione - which just makes me a little uncomfortable (read makes me go "WTF Jo?!?!?!?!").

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Keats Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:36 pm

Alys and Airen I have to seriously agree. Honestly speaking Ron and Hermione seemed to incompatible with one another it was like JKRowling was messing with us; just to see what we'd do. I'm a complete Harmony and Dramione fan. Is it silly of me to be confessing these all? I have to say that Order of the Phoenix is my favorite since my boy Siri is in there again Razz

Aaron Keats
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:14 am

Well, I don't really ship many canon characters together but I think that out of Ron or Harry, Hermione definately picked the wrong guy...just saying. It seemed as if they had more chemistry right from the beginning, Harry and Hermione that is Smile

But whatever floats your boat in terms of shipping Smile

As long as my man Lucius is still there for me, the world is all good for me, and don't judge me on that, he's sexy Razz
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:26 am

Chamber of Secrets, because it is the only book where Harry has been dying and been rescued by someone who wasn't him (Fawkes). I hope you understand what I mean. Because he has been rescued by others of course, but not whilst DYING. If you understand? Ah heck. A simpler reason.

The Basilisk. 'Nuff said. Razz

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:48 am

The Chamber of Secrets. A murder mystery, where the main character's best friend's sister who has a crush on him is the unwitting villain essentially even though it is the basilisk who does the petrifying. Harry, and Ron are saved by a magical car. They fly a car into a tree that attacks them. A giant snake that can kill you by looking is destroyed by a twelve-year-old who pulls an ancient sword out of a hat. Then he is saved by a Phoenix. I mean come on, people, how can you not see that this is the best book of them all.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down